BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Jaimie F.
Jaimie F.
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft cheese but this blend is one we keep in our fridge. Really yummy on just about anything! Eggs, omelettes, sandwiches, tacos and gives such a nice color to things. Really good when it's baked on something too.
Megan L.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Foodie Expert
I love the big bag because we go through so much cheese in my house. Plus anything Kraft is delicious! We love this flavor as well as mozzarella.
Alex M.
Alex M.
My go-to cheese blend/brand. Tastes good on anything you need cheese for. Even guilty of eating it straight out of the bag.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
I am a cheese gal and this is an essential for me! One bag lasts me quite awhile and it tastes great!
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this cheese so much! Its yummy and doesn't taste powdery like some shredded cheeses do. Melts down nicely!
Kyrra T.
Kyrra T.
All I have to say is yummy yummy ! It's the perfect blend and I put it on everything !
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
We eat a lot of cheese in our house and usually buy Keaft. This blend is one we have in our refrigerator often. It is great on tacos, melted on loaded chips, omelets, and many other things.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Kraft cheese has always been my family's go to brand! Always fresh and a good price to go with it! Highly recommend
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Findlay, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this kind of cheese. The brand is very trustworthy and it tastes great too. Would recommend.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Foodie Expert
Big enough for large quantity recipes without skimping on the quality, good amount of flavor.