BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Jaimie F.
I love Kraft cheese but this blend is one we keep in our fridge. Really yummy on just about anything! Eggs, omelettes, sandwiches, tacos and gives such a nice color to things. Really good when it's baked on something too.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
I love the big bag because we go through so much cheese in my house. Plus anything Kraft is delicious! We love this flavor as well as mozzarella.
Marisa M.
Love that the cheese is already shredded! It's so perfect for tacos or some quick nachos. I love the cheese combo. It adds just enough variety of flavor to really enhance your food.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
We eat a lot of cheese in our house and usually buy Keaft. This blend is one we have in our refrigerator often. It is great on tacos, melted on loaded chips, omelets, and many other things.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Love this cheese so much! Its yummy and doesn't taste powdery like some shredded cheeses do. Melts down nicely!
Alex M.
My go-to cheese blend/brand. Tastes good on anything you need cheese for. Even guilty of eating it straight out of the bag.
Laura R.
Homewood, AL
This product is delicious. The cheese isn't hard like some other brands. I would recommend this to anyone
Marissa P.
Kraft cheese has always been my family's go to brand! Always fresh and a good price to go with it! Highly recommend
Lizzy  K.
I am a cheese gal and this is an essential for me! One bag lasts me quite awhile and it tastes great!
Brittany B.
Findlay, OH
Love this kind of cheese. The brand is very trustworthy and it tastes great too. Would recommend.