Kraft Finely Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Cheryl B.

BY KRAFT

Kelly S.
This is wonderful in my macaroni and cheese.

It’s not expensive and saves me from having to cut and shred the cheese myself. I love it for the timesaver alone.

I’ve never had a complaint about my Mac n cheese yet so I think it’s a winner.
Joanna J.
Lake Placid, NY
Great brand and flavor. One of my go to purchases for shredded cheeses! I do wish that they had less packaging for some of their products, since it often seems excessive for smaller portions.
Liana N.
Kekaha
This cheese 🧀 🧀 🧀 is so delicious. They come in handy especially when my children wants quesadillas 👌🏽 👌🏽 👌🏽 We love the taste. It’s a perfect combination of both cheeses.
Kelsey C.
This is a great mild cheese that goes well on all kinds of food. It is affordable and 1 bag lasts awhile. However, I’ve had issues with it going bad before I’m able to finish the bag.
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
Great for barbecues and putting on your sandwich and it's a really good replacement for butter on tho I bread and it taste really soft and if melted really rich and creamy this has not been my first time because I use this every time I make a sandwich for myself
Ashley B.
Flossmoor , IL
This cheese is okay, it's great for toppings on things like tacos but I would recommend using a better quality if you're making a dish that takes some time such as a casserole or baked Mac n cheese. It takes longer than normal to melt and when it is melted it gets a very thick consistency and doesn't blend well with other ingredients.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
I love cheese. Anything and everything about it. You can use it for literally everything. I use this cheese in casseroles, in salads, in quesadillas, in spaghetti, etc. It really is fantastic and can change the flavor a lot depending on what cheese you use. The Finely shredded also melts faster. So this one is great!
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this Colby and Monterey Jack cheese! I use it to make spicy black bean dip (with lots of yummy cheese in it) and it provides a great flavor for the dip, especially when combined with mild cheddar. However this is great just on it's own as well. If you want to flavor up a dish with cheese, definitely go for this.
Megan M.
I have grown up eating this brand of cheese and it's amazing. I put it on my burritos and soups and everything! It's good and I love cheese! And this is a great brand of shredded cheese. Definitely recommended
Maria A.
Jacksonville
This is my shredded cheese of choice when I make homemade tacos! I love mixing this cheese into the meat and then after onto the taco itself! It gets so gooey when melted and it's equally as delicious as is.