BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Finely Triple Cheddar Shredded Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip Pak.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Natural finely shredded vermont white cheddar, sharp cheddar & mild cheddar cheeses. see more...

• Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flavor?and can...12 Answers
  • I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering what makes i...12 Answers
  • What is the easiest, yet tastiest homemade Mac N Cheese recipe. 8 Answers
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I love cheese, and especially cheddar cheese so I love these!! The shredded version is very convenient to use for tacos, pasta, casseroles, omeletes, you name it! I've used Kraft brand before including the slices so I don't see a big difference between this and other brands.
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Kraft is my favorite brand of shredded cheese because it doesn't clump together in the bag. THis is usually the variety that I buy from my local grocery store. It tastes really good and is easy to work into a lot of dishes, or as a topper. I will certainly buy this again.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
We like to use Kraft triple cheddar cheese. It have a good flavor. I bought it at price chopper to a good deal with coupons. It is a good cheese for a good price. I like that it is natural cheese, nothing fancy. Kraft is a good brand that I trust, I will buy it again.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
I love Kraft cheese especially the shredded cheese comes in handy for almost everything that one wants some cheese put in. I love to use it every morning in my omletes and tastes so good. My kids enjoy it for some grilled cheese since they love plenty of it.
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is my favorite cheese to use for making quesadillas! It has a great flavor and you get a lot of cheese for a low price. Its great to use daily for quick cooking and tastes better than the knockoff brand at the store! I will continue to buy this cheese.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
I love love love cheese. I love how this bag seals shut. This cheese taste the best to me. I do not like fake cheese. I am a repeat customer/consumer. I think this product is very affordable not pricey at all. I am super satisfied by this brand of cheese.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Conveniently grated tripple cheddar. I like buying this product as I find it super easy to use for sandwiches tacos etc as it is pre grated. Great cheddar flavor in re sealable bag. I find this lasts longer then when I buy a block of cheese.
Whitney Z.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love buying the big bag of this cheese from SAMs . It's definitely a household favorite. You can use it for salads, tacos, fajitas, or anything your heart desires. Kraft cheese is a good cheap that you can find at any grocery store.
Arletha B.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This cheese melts with ease when making my homemade mac & cheese. The flavor of it melts in your mouth like butter. It's very affordable when I use a coupon. Not quite healthy since it is not fat free. I would buy again.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Environmentalist Expert
This cheese is usually really good. I use it when I make my double baked potatoes and on tacos. However I would not recommend using it for grilled cheeses...it tastes pretty fake when it's made like that. Not sure why.
Adrianna O.
Adrianna O.
Phillipsburg, NJ
What recipes do you all use this cheese with?
Nina O.
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Environmentalist Expert
What do you think about this cheese
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flavor?and can you taste all 3 chesse?
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering what makes it eco-friendly?
IngridIngrid f W.
IngridIngrid f W.
Inman, SC
Does this come in brick cheese also? I love this stuff!