Kraft Finely Shredded Cheese Triple Cheddar uploaded by Aury R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Finely Triple Cheddar Shredded Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip Pak.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Natural finely shredded vermont white cheddar, sharp cheddar & mild cheddar cheeses. see more...

• Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flavor?and c...12 Answers
  • I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering what makes...12 Answers
  • What is the easiest, yet tastiest homemade Mac N Cheese recipe. 8 Answers
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I love how the Kraft brand shredded cheese is actually REAL cheese and passes ther "melt test" which is if when you try and melt the shredded cheese, if it doesn't or something funny happens to the cheese instead of melting like real cheese should, then you know it's fake cheese. Kraft passes the "melt test"!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have nothing but good things to say about Kraft food products. When I want to make a salad or mix it in foods I put in the slow cooker or anything else I may find the need to put this in everything tastes wonderful. Its great when you first use it all after opening it up. and the bag is resealable so that it help remain fresh. Although most cheeses have a time limit.
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
Always a fan of Kraft! The cheese has a distinct taste, so you don't feel like you are using a cheap cheese, yet it is still well priced. I use this almost everyday, but tend to mix up the type (cheddar, Mexican blend, mozzarella, etc.). It's been used in my household since I can remember!
Antonaya G.
Univ Ctr, MI
This has been I. My family for as long as I can remember. We especially love to use this when cooking our mac and cheese. We used this brand of cheese for everything you can possibly put cheese on. It will definitely continue once I have a family of my own.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Our family loves cheese on EVERYTHING.  There is no better cheese than Kraft and we love all their blends.   This is one of our favorites though and it goes well on everything.  The finely shredded melts so well and so evenly.  It does not compare to any other brand of shredded cheese.  It has that rich cheddar cheese flavor too.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love the triple cheddar blend. I love the taste of Kraft, it never tastes dried out or like it has been bagged. Kraft has the best selection and for the price it is perfect. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
I got this with a coupon and I haven't been disappointed. I like that it can be used for anything, from crockpot recipes, quesadillas, to burgers. It tastes better than Sargento and is better in price. I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend it to others.
Charissa F.
I love kraft cheeses but many recipes I make call for multiple types of cheddar cheeses so I'm able to save time by buying this one bag ... it makes the best loaded mash potatoes
Andrea Y.
Plantation, Fl
I love using this cheese for my macaroni and cheese. It blends so great, and it is priced at a great price. I bought it at Publix and often times, they will have it at a 2 for $6.00 sale which makes it even better.
Kyra S.
This is my favorite cheese to use in all my recipes. Makes great tasting macaroni and cheese, tacos, and nachos. Melts great and you really can taste all three of the cheeses. Relatively affordable compared to competitors
Adrianna O.
Phillipsburg, NJ
What recipes do you all use this cheese with?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do you think about this cheese
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering what makes it eco-friendly?
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flavor?and can you taste all 3 chesse?
IngridIngrid f W.
Inman, SC
Does this come in brick cheese also? I love this stuff!