Kraft Finely Shredded Cheese Triple Cheddar uploaded by Bryanna H.Kraft Finely Shredded Cheese Triple Cheddar uploaded by Michelle B.Kraft Finely Shredded Cheese Triple Cheddar uploaded by Nancy Q.

BY KRAFT #45 in Cheese

Kraft Finely Triple Cheddar Shredded Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip Pak.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Natural finely shredded vermont white cheddar, sharp cheddar & mild cheddar cheeses. see more...

• I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering wh...12 Answers
  • Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flav...12 Answers
  • What is the easiest, yet tastiest homemade Mac N Cheese r...8 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is my favorite shredded cheese. I don't like getting blocks of cheese because I don't have time and I guess I'm a little lazy LOL so I definitely don't want to sit there and crate the cheese myself if I don't have to. This is a great topping for a lot of things it adds different texture and flavor. On top of salads, wraps, Burgers, sandwiches, eggs, anything you can think of that you would put cheese on top of this just makes it that much more convenient. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing LOL but it's definitely a lot easier to reach in a resealable bag and grab a handful of shredded cheese then it is to sit there with a cheese grater and a block of cheese and do it yourself! Maybe this is a lazy girl love! Hmmm ? 😬😋😂
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
I love the shredded cheese in this brand. This is super finely shredded and I use this mostly to sprinkle lightly on top of foods. It melts nicely and lasts a while in the fridge. It's a bit pricey but they come in various sizes
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
We but the Kraft shredded cheese all the time! Love the convenience of it already being shredded, and who else buys any other cheese other than kraft?! Best cheese for price and taste. We always but their Mac and cheese as well
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Love that it’s an easy packaging that you can reseal and the taste is great. It melts real easily and I thinks it’s a good about of cheese for the price. Kraft is one of my favorite brands.
Jenna C.
Queens
Is by far the best cheese because it taste so Americanized and I definitely recommend this to everyone to buy because taste so good has good flavor very affordable and can be found everywhere
Erica C.
harleysville
I love this cheese for tacos, grilled cheese, and toppings. Great on just about every food. I have been using this cheese recently for salads and it adds a nice punch to it. Pairs great with ranch dressing.
Mary P.
marmora
I love this mixture of cheeses ,Delicious the sharp flavor really is dense ,I use this mixture of cheese in a lot of recipes, great value packaging is great zipper close, most definitely highly recommended
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I love how the Kraft brand shredded cheese is actually REAL cheese and passes ther "melt test" which is if when you try and melt the shredded cheese, if it doesn't or something funny happens to the cheese instead of melting like real cheese should, then you know it's fake cheese. Kraft passes the "melt test"!
Melissa D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Love kraft this triple cheddar cheese it’s perfect for making breakfast egg cups for meal prep and sprinkling this on top putting just the right amount. Basically it is a staple for a lot of appetizers, salads, tacos anything! Best thing is it’s fresh and tastes great.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
my go-to choice for shredded cheese! i love the blend of the different flavors, its a perfect complement to whatever you are topping! will always keep this product in my refrigerator until someone changes my mind! haha!
Adrianna O.
Phillipsburg, NJ
What recipes do you all use this cheese with?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do you think about this cheese
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I love Kraft natural cheddar cheese, but I'm wondering what makes it eco-friendly?
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Omg does this really give the taste of triple chessy flavor?and can you taste all 3 chesse?
IngridIngrid f W.
Inman, SC
Does this come in brick cheese also? I love this stuff!