BY KRAFT #83 in Salad Dressing

Kraft fat free zesty italian dressing 16oz

Buy on Walmart
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Also one of my go to dressings for a salad. I love the taste of this and it is on the healthy side when compared to others. I purchased this at a local grocery store, they have them at Walmart and others. I buy it once or twice a month.
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
This is by far my favorite brand of Italian dressing! I always choose kraft since it’s sodium content isn’t as high as the other salad dressings. I always dip my veggies in some dressing which makes it easier to eat.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
My bf like getting this one it’s okay I rather regular Italian dressing he likes this one says it’s really good and it’s not as salty or crazy tasting the flavor is really good I would recommend this
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I abaolutely love this dreasing. In my home we use italian dreasing several times a week. We use it not only for our salads but for chicken,subs and pasta salads as well. We go through the product so quickly. The taste is great. Its not too tangy and not to sweet its like perfectly in between. I have yet to fall in love with any other italian dressing the way i have with this!highly recommend
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
This is my ultimate favorite dressing for my salads! I love the flavor. I also use it as a marinade to grill chicken. I like that it’s fat free as well. Price is great and I just grab it from our local grocery store.
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
Very much not a fan of of the kraft dressings. They are full of junk and preservatives and taste so artificial. They may be cheaper than other brands but that’s because it’s made of junk. Would not recommend!!!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wish-Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing is a staple in my house. I enjoy using it when making green salads with a scoop of tuna fish. The hint of vinegar pairs well with the fish. This also makes a great backbone for pasta salads or cucumber salads. You can easily doctor it with more seasoning or vinegar, etc. I enjoy using this is a marinade for chicken or fish when I am short on time or ingredients.
Lucretia T.
Port St Lucie, FL
So I love salad dressing in general, but Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is one of the best. It meets all the great taste of an Italian dressing but with an extra level of spice that adds additional flavor to salads, cucumber & onion salad, as well as a marinade for food items like chicken. It fulfills your need for salt, spice, and flavor in one.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
The only Kraft dressing I buy and use and guess what not on salad! Wait what is this crazy chickie talking about? Salad dressing not on salad well what else do you use it for? Ha! I'll tell you what marinade you chicken breasts ! Mix into canned hickey for some yums in your chicken salad add some olives and tomatoes and you have low fat chickie salad;) also that's not the best part ....wait for it.....HUMMUS it's simple take your fav hummus recipe and mix in a tablespoon of bomb stuff and wa lah!!! Snack time!
Cassie K.
This is a product that really was able to keep all of the flavor, without the fat! It tastes just as great, but has considerably less calories per serving size. This was my main reason for switching (counting calories), and i couldn't be happier. The consistency is a bit thinner, but other than that, i see/taste no difference.