BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Salad Dressing

jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
I liked the taste of this dressing it seems like they have perfected the recipient over the years. I was satisfied with this product and would definitely buy this Healthy dressing again. I stuck to this brand and would recommend this to others as well
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Wish-Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing is a staple in my house. I enjoy using it when making green salads with a scoop of tuna fish. The hint of vinegar pairs well with the fish. This also makes a great backbone for pasta salads or cucumber salads. You can easily doctor it with more seasoning or vinegar, etc. I enjoy using this is a marinade for chicken or fish when I am short on time or ingredients.
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I abaolutely love this dreasing. In my home we use italian dreasing several times a week. We use it not only for our salads but for chicken,subs and pasta salads as well. We go through the product so quickly. The taste is great. Its not too tangy and not to sweet its like perfectly in between. I have yet to fall in love with any other italian dressing the way i have with this!highly recommend
Lucretia T.
Lucretia T.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
So I love salad dressing in general, but Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is one of the best. It meets all the great taste of an Italian dressing but with an extra level of spice that adds additional flavor to salads, cucumber & onion salad, as well as a marinade for food items like chicken. It fulfills your need for salt, spice, and flavor in one.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Walbridge, OH
I love Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. I having been using Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing in my Orzo Pasta Salad since the 1990's. I love how after the pasta soaks up the dressing's flavor it is still has a distinguishable robust flavor. Love it on crisp lettuce and veggies and drizzled on fresh mozzarella.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
This is a product that really was able to keep all of the flavor, without the fat! It tastes just as great, but has considerably less calories per serving size. This was my main reason for switching (counting calories), and i couldn't be happier. The consistency is a bit thinner, but other than that, i see/taste no difference.
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I prefer to make my own dressing but when in a hurry this is the great addition to a pasta salad that all will enjoy. Also great for baking chicken breast in and then covering in mozzarella.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I love this dressing. Not only is it good on salads, but I love to marinate my chicken or pork chops in it before I grill. It's so good and also healthy.
heather a.
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great kraft dressing taste great on a salad you can even use it to make pasta salad it is light and yummy
Tasneem M.
Tasneem M.
Great for other uses besides just on salads. Its a primary ingredient in my marinades for things like chicken kebabs. Fat free makes no difference