BY KRAFT

Kraft fat free zesty italian dressing 16oz

Buy on Walmart
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I abaolutely love this dreasing. In my home we use italian dreasing several times a week. We use it not only for our salads but for chicken,subs and pasta salads as well. We go through the product so quickly. The taste is great. Its not too tangy and not to sweet its like perfectly in between. I have yet to fall in love with any other italian dressing the way i have with this!highly recommend
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wish-Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing is a staple in my house. I enjoy using it when making green salads with a scoop of tuna fish. The hint of vinegar pairs well with the fish. This also makes a great backbone for pasta salads or cucumber salads. You can easily doctor it with more seasoning or vinegar, etc. I enjoy using this is a marinade for chicken or fish when I am short on time or ingredients.
Lucretia T.
West Haven, CT
So I love salad dressing in general, but Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is one of the best. It meets all the great taste of an Italian dressing but with an extra level of spice that adds additional flavor to salads, cucumber & onion salad, as well as a marinade for food items like chicken. It fulfills your need for salt, spice, and flavor in one.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
The only Kraft dressing I buy and use and guess what not on salad! Wait what is this crazy chickie talking about? Salad dressing not on salad well what else do you use it for? Ha! I'll tell you what marinade you chicken breasts ! Mix into canned hickey for some yums in your chicken salad add some olives and tomatoes and you have low fat chickie salad;) also that's not the best part ....wait for it.....HUMMUS it's simple take your fav hummus recipe and mix in a tablespoon of bomb stuff and wa lah!!! Snack time!
Cassie K.
This is a product that really was able to keep all of the flavor, without the fat! It tastes just as great, but has considerably less calories per serving size. This was my main reason for switching (counting calories), and i couldn't be happier. The consistency is a bit thinner, but other than that, i see/taste no difference.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
I liked the taste of this dressing it seems like they have perfected the recipient over the years. I was satisfied with this product and would definitely buy this Healthy dressing again. I stuck to this brand and would recommend this to others as well
Jennifer C.
Walbridge, OH
I love Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. I having been using Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing in my Orzo Pasta Salad since the 1990's. I love how after the pasta soaks up the dressing's flavor it is still has a distinguishable robust flavor. Love it on crisp lettuce and veggies and drizzled on fresh mozzarella.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Kraft Italian dressing is great! Whether you're just using it for salad or if you're using it in your pasta salad it has a great flavor and at such a great price! Pasta salad is my favorite summer time picnic snack food and it wouldn't taste as amazing without Kraft Brand Zesty Italian Dressing.
Latosha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great marrinade for just about any type of meat. Just pour this and your meat of choice into a plastic bag, place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and the toss in the oven or on the grill for a great tasting start of a meal.
Kasey K.
Italian is pretty much my favorite dressing out of all of the options. Its a vinaigrette, its really flavorful, and it packs a smaller calorie punch than ranch while still being delicious. Fat free is just an added bonus, and Kraft does a good job for a modest price.