BY KRAFT #63 in Salad Dressing

Kraft fat free zesty italian dressing 16oz

Buy on Walmart
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I abaolutely love this dreasing. In my home we use italian dreasing several times a week. We use it not only for our salads but for chicken,subs and pasta salads as well. We go through the product so quickly. The taste is great. Its not too tangy and not to sweet its like perfectly in between. I have yet to fall in love with any other italian dressing the way i have with this!highly recommend
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Wish-Bone Fat Free Italian Dressing is a staple in my house. I enjoy using it when making green salads with a scoop of tuna fish. The hint of vinegar pairs well with the fish. This also makes a great backbone for pasta salads or cucumber salads. You can easily doctor it with more seasoning or vinegar, etc. I enjoy using this is a marinade for chicken or fish when I am short on time or ingredients.
Lucretia T.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
So I love salad dressing in general, but Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is one of the best. It meets all the great taste of an Italian dressing but with an extra level of spice that adds additional flavor to salads, cucumber & onion salad, as well as a marinade for food items like chicken. It fulfills your need for salt, spice, and flavor in one.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Foodie Expert
I am so picky when it comes to dressings and sauces, this is one of the only dressings I will actually eat, which says a lot!
Lisa L.
Medford, NJ
Ok as a marinade but not too good on salad. I prefer some of the other light dressings to this fat free.
Heather P.
This is a really good dressing! Great on salads,marinating chicken,etc... I use it in a pasta salad and it has great flavor,but it is NOT greasy like regular dressings have!
Heather O.
Taylor, MI
Italian is my favorite dressing for salads. But the Kraft Zesty is great for cooking with, marinades and pasta salads, too!
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
I love to use this for a pasta side dish. Its the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I love it.
Sarah A.
Love using this to marinate meats and to make pasta salad! Its a just all around great salad dressing and seasoning.
DELISA D.
I use this mainly as a dressing for my salads. However, this is great for marinating your chicken breasts and as a dressing on pasta salads.