BY KRAFT

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

• "It really good would recommend.😊❤️" in 1 review
  • "This is the only thing I will make my pasta salad with." in 1 review
Catherine H.
This is probably my favorite mayo brand. We buy several of their varieties and love them all. They are always a good quality and very versatile. We use mayo on sandwiches, in recipies, and to make dips.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
KRAFT is the only brand of mayonnaise we use in my house. My husband will not buy anything else. It also makes great ranch dressing.
Bailey F.
I don't like mayonnaise in general; it is gross to me. But the little packets are pretty convenient for any condement
Amber C.
Carmel, IN
This is the only thing I will make my pasta salad with. Good flavor with out the twang taste all others leave behinf
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
Kraft has always been a staple in our house, we love it. Its the best mayo for sammies and chicken salad!!!
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
Kraft mayo is much creamer and has the best taste. Compared to other generic brands this is much better.
amanda m.
Love this mayo! This is the only kinda mayo that I normally use. Not even best choice tastes this good.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love this mayo. Has a great taste. Many size options. Even the light brand is tasty.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I do not like Maynard dressing it's to thick for me I really don't like it once so ever
Angela H.
Chanute, KS
Kraft Mayonnaise has a richer, creamier taste to it than its generic counterparts!