Kraft Fat-Free Cheddar Shredded Natural Cheese

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Fat-Free Cheddar Shredded Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 14oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite pasta, wraps, salads, baked potatoes, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you. Resealable zip pack 45 calories, 9 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: NONFAT CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, YEAST*, NATURAL FLAVOR*, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR) *INGREDIENT NOT IN REGULAR CHEDDAR CHEESE

Is this sold  [product:kraft-shredded-fat-free-cheddar-cheese-7-oz-zip-pak] in the UK?
Start your review of Kraft Fat-Free Cheddar Shredded Natural Cheese!
Product Highlights
“Fat free cheese ... Not to big on it but always willing to try out new things we love Kraft so it most be good ” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Oh man do I love this product. If you’re on WW, it’s zero points for a quarter cup of this stuff. You heard that correctly, ZERO. It’s truly amazing. And honestly, it tastes almost just as good to me as regular full fat cheese. It’s not a very sharp cheddar but the taste of the cheddar is still there. I like to eat this with my scrambled eggs in the morning, though I’ll also put it in a chili recipe or taco sometimes. It’s a great product if you’re trying to lose weight or maintain.
Summit, NJ
Ok so I'll start this by saying I'm on weight watchers so all I do is find the best recipes/products for the points I'm allowed. This cheese is a gamechanger because it's ZERO POINTS!! I am allowed quesadillas, nachos, and grilled cheeses now for zero points - AMAZING! It tastes fantastic as well. Love love love. The only downside is that not every grocery store carries it so it becomes tricky trying to find it so when you do - make sure to stock up!
Michigan City , IN
Kraft Fat-Free Cheddar Shredded Natural Cheese uploaded by Amanda R.
No one wants to eat fat free cheese let's be real but desperate times call for desperate measures. If you're used to fat free cheese you'll find Kraft at the top of the game. It's obviously not going to taste or cook the same as full fat cheese but it gives your the flavor you're looking for without feeling cheated
Hillsboro
I was a little skeptical about this product since it was fat free, but I was surprised. It actually is very good, it tastes just like the original cheese. I've only bought it once but I would purchase it again. I would definitely recommend this!
Riley
This product is really handy. You can use it in many different ways. It's fat free so you won't get those extra carbs if you are trying to lose weight. The value for it is quite reasonable. I will definitely be picking up a pack next time I'm out and about
Kraft fat free cheese is good as much as snacks, breakfasts, lunches, etc. It has a good taste for the palate and at the same time is nutritious as it says fat free.
La Mesa, CA
This cheese is amazing! It is great to add into anything but my two favorite ways or into a Cobb salad or I love to make mashed potatoes and sprinkle some of this cheese and bake. Best side dish ever!
Bordentown , NJ
I never thought shredded fat free cheese would be something I was buying, let alone reviewing. But let me tell you, when dieting and trying to cut fat intake, this was a life saver! The texture and flavor are obviously not the same as full-fat cheese, but it satisfies a cheesy craving on healthy taco salad for sure. This stuff saved my life and helped me recently drop 20 pounds.
Fayetteville, GA
I typically avoid using fat-free dairy products but grabbed this by accident and decided to use it rather than return it. I used it in a taco pie that was baked in the oven. Taste- it was actually pretty good fresh from the bag but seemed to lose a little with cooking. Texture- not so great, a bit dry and fell apart easily. Melting- worst part, it didn't melt evenly. It did make the dish less greasy but just didn't have the needed gooeyness!
Anderson, SC
I put cheese on everything! I love to cook with cheese so knowing that the cheese I buy is of good quality is important to me. I find that Kraft is pretty reasonable on their prices but you pay for what you get!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...