BY KRAFT

Free Kraft.
Kraft Fat Free Catalina Fat Free Dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I like this Kraft Catalina dressing. Adds great flavor to any salad, but doesn't feel heavy or weigh the salad down. If you like thousand island dressing, you will like the Catalina dressing.
Nikki H.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Kraft's Catalina dressing is above and beyond one of their best. I used to be a Ranch only type of girl but tried Catalina one time and haven't gone back! It's super sweet with a little bit of zing that is incredible
Monica V.
Fall River, MA
I have purchased this dressing a couple of times, and it's delicious. You can't tell that it is fat-free, and as there is so much flavor, it doesn't matter! Definitely one of my favorites from Kraft...
Melinda H.
USA
This is my go-to salad dressing. I prefer the taste in this fat free dressing. It has a creamy texture and tastes good.
Trudy R.
I love kraft Catalina dressing for my chef salads. My mom always used this dressing and my kids love it just as much as I always did when I was growing up.
Jacqueline H.
Moose Jaw , SK
Sooo good. I make a pasta dish with noodles and this and chilli pepper
It's really good.