BY KRAFT

Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dressing Basil Parmesan Vinaigrette.
Made with extra virgin olive oil.
Basil parmesan vinaigrette.
14 fl oz (414 ml). see more...

Lanie B.
Stilwell
All that flavor without all that fat!! Kraft Olive Oil dressings are amazing. They have great flavor without all the fat of traditional dressings. The fat in them is healthy fat - fantastic as a salad dressing or toss some sauted veggies in the Basil Parm or Balsamic Vinaigrette. If you didn't read the nutrition label, you would have no idea that this is a healthier alternative to full fat dressings, unlike so many of the other "diet dressings" which I prefer to call die-t dressings cause they kill my salad.
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
I love using this dressing in a salad i make for my children, my partner and i. Its the perfect flavor with the cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, and ricotta cheese.
Debbie B.
Dauphin Manitoba
Love this dressing!! It tastes so good on a salad made with fresh ingredients straight from the garden. I also love it on a broccoli and cauliflower salad or in a veggie stir fry. I find it's a healthy dressing with a wonderful light taste. It's a staple in my home!
Lauren F.
Calgary, AB
Like all Kraft dressings this is another knock out. Great value and overall great flavour. I would buy this again for sure. I enjoy the packaging and it's overall a great product to have in the fridge.
1196515 Yessica M.
Doral, Florida Fl.

The best of the best, but the cheese sauce I have never been able to do. I think it's difficult, at least for me.I tried the sauce because they made it to me