BY KRAFT

Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Slice your tomatoe as well as your cheese, butter your bread and make yourself the BEST grilled cheese EVER!" in 2 reviews
  • "I normally end up getting the store brand of this but it is perfect for a snack with the wheat thins." in 1 review
  • "I love the richness of this cheese, so great by itself but even better with crackers and ham! " in 1 review
  • "I love Kraft cheese 🙌 my mom uses it in her Mac & cheese and it's really good 👌 ." in 1 review
  • "I'm a cheese fanatic & sharp cheddar is the best." in 1 review
Haley H.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Cheese Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar 8 oz more...
This is my preferred brand of block cheese. I always choose this brand when buying block cheese to grate or slice. It can be bought in most grocery stores and is very affordable especially if you can find it on sale or use a coupon.
Tivonia B.
Westland, MI
Review for: Cheese Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar 8 oz more...
Probably my fav cheese brand, I use a variety of their cheeses but I have no desire to review each and every single one. Lol I love how smooth and silky this cheese taste and they all have such deep flavors too
Shannon H.
Coral Springs
I normally buy Kraft brand extra sharp cheddar. They always have it on sale and it's a good quality product. I slice it for snacks or hand shred it for recipes. The extra sharp cheddar taste does not get lost in your meal.
Alana C.
Love getting this cheese! With it being in block form, there's a lot of different ways to eat it so it's very convenient! Good for cheese and crackers or to grind up yourself into shreds of cheese (while getting to choose how thick you'd like it) sometimes I feel like it's just a better deal to buy it this way anyway. Great taste!!
Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Review for: Cheese Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar 16 oz more...
I’m European and absolutely love cheese. The name of this cheese is misleading. It tastes nice but it’s not extra sharp at all... more of a middle ground strength in my opinion. It’s also a bit too rubbery which makes it hard to grate.
Jackie R.
This is my favorite cheese to use for mac and cheese. It's easy to chop, or shred and melts easily. It has a nice sharp cheddar flavor and blends well with other cheeses. Cheddar is better!
Shannon F.
Normally, I would go for sharp cheddar, but Kraft has softer cheeses than other brands. So their EXTRA sharp is what I like. The name is reliable and always affordable!
Nyla M.
This, my friends, is the Ultimate key to Heaven!!! This Kraft's extra-sharp sharp block of cheese right here in my everything. You don't even know that.. How much I love this cheese. And I know that I'm saying I love a lot of things like that's because I'm making reviews on things I love not things I don't love because honestly I am going to start giving me some things I don't love but I am going to tell you what I do love and I love cheese cheese cheese cheese. I picked things or influence it so I can tell you what I love how much I love it so you guys can go out there and love it too! I really want all of you to experience my love for cheese with me!!! So please, go out there and buy yourself a block of Kraft's extra-sharp cheese because I promise you that piece of cheese on a Townhouse cracker.. and you will be happy for days.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love Extra Sharp Cheddar. I grew up eating these type of cheese at my great grandparents house and it has continued to be my favorite. Kraft is affordable and continues to impress me. I prefer their cheese to Great Value brands because I can definitely taste the difference in quality.
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
Wonderful, sharp cheddar cheese. Great for crackers, but have many uses due to the block form. When you slice this particular product it's the perfect size for Ritz Crackers, a bit hangs over each end but it's to delicious to mind that. The price is also good for a nice sharp cheese block.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does anyone else believe it there's addictive properties the cheese? Because I could eat this entire block in one sitting.
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
What are some of your favorite recipes to make using this cheese?