BY KRAFT

Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. see more...

Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Slice your tomatoe as well as your cheese, butter your bread and make yourself the BEST grilled cheese EVER!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love Kraft cheese 🙌 my mom uses it in her Mac & cheese and it's really good 👌 ." in 1 review
  • "I love the richness of this cheese, so great by itself but even better with crackers and ham! " in 1 review
  • "I'm a cheese fanatic & sharp cheddar is the best." in 1 review
  • "I normally end up getting the store brand of this but it is perfect for a snack with the wheat thins." in 1 review
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love Extra Sharp Cheddar. I grew up eating these type of cheese at my great grandparents house and it has continued to be my favorite. Kraft is affordable and continues to impress me. I prefer their cheese to Great Value brands because I can definitely taste the difference in quality.
Katlin S.
Cheese and crackers! They are a staple for any party or gathering. This cheese is inexpensive, delicious and is can be used in so many ways. I love buying it in the block because you can slice it, grate it, really anything you can think of! It is perfect for everything.
Linda G.
Noblesville, IN
Love being able to cut off just the amount I want leaving the rest fresh. It has a great taste and I love it by itself on a cheese tray or just with crackers. It is always available in my local stores and I enjoy having it in the house for myself or guests.
Josehany B.
Medley, FL
IM SOOO SUCH HUGE FAN OF CHEESE, I LOVE IT, I CAN EAT ALL THE TIME AND NEVER STOP. I LOVE THE FLAVOR I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I LOVE ALL KRAFTS PRODUCTS THERE ARE GOOD. I LOVE CHEDDAR MELTED IN MY EVERYTHING, AND WHEN I SAY EVERYTHIGS IT IS. SO GOOD
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
I grew up with my mom cutting the block of cheese into little fragments and eating them with crackers for snacks. A yummy, fulfilling snack if I do say. The cheese is affordable and has a nice pungent, sharp taste to it.
Kristin Y.
I love shredding this cheese and using it on homemade breakfast bake. I also like to slice it for cheese and crackers. It has a strong cheddar flavor. This is better than store brand cheese I have tried b
Leah S.
Hastings, NE
Love extra sharp cheddar. And Kraft easily makes the best cheese. Super creamy and I love making a cheese dip with it or on crackers, and let's be honest, sometimes just plane. I can eat it buy the block.
Justin L.
Gainesville, FL
Actually just finished using Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar to mac some bomb mac & cheese. Great quality cheese is needed to make creamy/rich mac & cheese, so I 100% recommend this brand.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Love this cheese! Adds that extra kick of cheddar and melts easily for grilled cheese or Mac and cheese. Also good for snacks with crackers, apple slices or by itself.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS
Wonderful cheddar cheese! Enjoy using it in casserole dishes as well as in sausage balls for breakfast. Kraft brand cheeses are both affordable and great qualuty.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does anyone else believe it there's addictive properties the cheese? Because I could eat this entire block in one sitting.
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
Foodie Expert
What are some of your favorite recipes to make using this cheese?