Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

by Kraft

Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; prepared with triple cheese flavor with tantalizing cheese sauce helping you in losing your way in a extremely cheesy expedition. The spicy hot texture of the macaroni and cheese dinner; crafted with care from USA for the people who are in love with macaroni. Once you start eating, you cannot resist the temptation and extravagant taste.Creamy Love at First BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking triple cheesy flavor to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The microwavable Easy Mac is easy to be carried along with you, wherever you go! Just go to a microwave, pour some water and watch the magic right in front of your eyes. The pleasing cheesy aromatized air will magnetize you on your seat until you gobble the cup quickly. Kraft introducing an exotic range of macaroni and cheese dinner, rich in taste with tempting creamy texture The triple cheese flavor with enticing cheese sauce is highly rich, creamy and cheesiest to satiate the cravings of authentic cheese macaroni The lavishing enriched macaroni content and real Kraft cheese takes you to the eternity voyage of cream and cheese The microlovable Easy Mac is easy to prepare, portable and easily disposable that makes cleaning up - effortless Go from 0 to yum in just about 3.5 minutes to enjoy the lavishing goodness of triple cheesy macaroni with 1 serving per container INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WHEAT FLOUR, GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [IRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, MILK, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, PALM OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MILKFAT, SALT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, PART-SKIM MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, DRIED BUTTERMILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, CREAM, LACTIC ACID, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, GUAR GUM, CHEESE CULTURE, NONFAT DRY MILK, ENZYMES, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, AUTOLYZED YEAST, NATURAL FLAVOR, TORULA YEAST, MALIC ACID, DRIED YEAST); MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ACETYLATED MONOGLYCERIDES, SALT, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, APOCAROTENAL (COLOR).

Does this taste good?
[product:kraft-easy-mac-triple-cheese-205-oz] is this good?
Start your review of Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
Product Highlights
“I personally like these more than the Kraft Mac and cheese stove top boxes and they are so quick and easy for the kiddos when on the go!” in 1 review
“it is nearly as good as the original stuff but it is pretty good to have when you don't wanna bother cooking” in 1 review
“Great product for convenience purposes like work and school lunches or just a quick snack.” in 1 review
Minot, ND
My son and daughter love these. At one point they were all my son ate and nothing else. They’re super quick and easy to make. I tend to add my own seasoning to them after cooked. Perfect for quick hurry meals or snacks and pair up great with pab& js or chicken nuggets.
This is the best Easy Mac recipe out of all of them! In 3.5 minutes, you get cheesy goodness. Yes, the cheese is a powder, but you don’t notice after you take your first bite into the warm, cheesy goodness that is Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese.
Toccoa
The mac and cheese does have a powdered cheese which does add a little bit of a griddy taste to it; however, it is very easy to prepare and it only takes about 2 minutes. Great for a fast lunch or dinner. Would definitely recommend.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
So convenient. I love being able to throw one of these in my bag and have a great lunch without even trying! I add a veggie on the side to make it a more balanced lunch! Highly recommend
Bayou Vista
This product is so cheap, quick, tasty, and convenient!!! We travel a lot for baseball so my son takes these from hotel to hotel and just pops in the microwave for a snack! I most definitely suggest this to others!
Waukegan , IL
These are the best easy meals for my kids to make themselves. My kids have always loved Kraft mac n cheese and the cups are so much more convenient. I enjoy them myself when it's just me and I dont want to cook.
I freakin loveeeee easy Mac mostly because it’s so easy! No waiting for the water to boil or trying to figure out the perfect milk to cheese powder ratio just pop in the microwave and stir
Fairfield, CA
It’s nearly a foolproof way of having Mac and cheese on the go. All you need is hot water and, if you’re fortunate enough, a microwave. I pour in a little more water than suggested and nuke for about three minutes. I let the cup sit for a few minutes in the microwave, stir in the powdered cheese and voila! A cup of Mac and cheese!
Pretty convenient to use when in a hurry or too lazy to make real mac and cheese but doesn't taste as good as actual mac and cheese in a box that you have to cook on the stove. Additionally, if you wait after cooking the easy mac for a couple of minutes for the cheese to thicken, it tastes much better
Centennial
I think this product is amazing. It is such an easy go-to for an afterschool snack, a lunch or a small dinner that you can add chips to and it is the perfect amount of mac and cheese. You don’t have to actually boil water and do the work to make a full box of mac and cheese. It’s very convenient.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Karen S. • 2 years ago
The box is better, but this is good, too.