Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese 2.05 oz uploaded by Stacy A.

BY KRAFT

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Kraft easy mac triple cheese 2.05 oz see more...

Karen S.
I have a really picky eater, and this is something he actually eats. I actually like them, too. I am a working mother of a two year old, and sometimes I need a little help from the microwave. I also take this to work sometimes for lunch. They are great for busy life.
Danika L.
Easy mac is just what it says... easy!  This is great for my little brothers whenever they are craving mac & cheese and I don't have time to make them an actual pot. They enjoy this, but whenever I tried it - I wasn't satisfied.  I though that the cheese tasted pretty fake - but they enjoy them.
Ethan D.
Pretty convenient to use when in a hurry or too lazy to make real mac and cheese but doesn't taste as good as actual mac and cheese in a box that you have to cook on the stove. Additionally, if you wait after cooking the easy mac for a couple of minutes for the cheese to thicken, it tastes much better
Sarah D.
As with most microwavable foods, these just missed the mark. It is far better to take the time out to make it out of the box than to purchase these cups. Although convenient for work lunches, the taste just isn't the same. They are quick and easy to make though if you are pressed for time.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Although nothing can beat homemade mac and cheese, this is one of my favorite store bought brands. I have been eating Kraft since I was a kid, and I never grew tired of it. It's cheap, easy to make, and very cheesy ! The perfect quick meal for college students!
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
This is the best thing for a college student! It's cheap, it can go in the microwave, and it still has the same great taste as the boxed version. My only complaint is there is not enough in each container. I usually had to make two to count for a good meal.
Qiana S.
Detroit
I love these little cups of macaroni and cheese because they are so easy to cook. All you have to do is add water and pop them right in the microwave. No hard work, no dishes to wash, NO HASSEL! Also a great snack for kids after they get out of school
Eileen K.
College Park, MD
 I always take these with me to work for a quick snack or for a quick lunch. It's really easy to make and it taste just as good as the regular box form. It doesn't smell up the break room and it fills me up for a good lunch. Definitely picking up more of these at the grocery store this weekend.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I've been eating easy Mac since I was a kid. It was the first thing I learned to make in the microwave on my own. To this day at 25, I still buy it to make at work or in a hurry. You can't beat the classic. Quick to make and good taste.
James S.
Battle Ground
Has to be one of my favorite things to eat. It’s super easy to make there is only three steps. I’ve bought this from Walmart. Their prices for these are very low. I’ve bought this many times because it’s super good and super easy.
Alyssa G.