Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese 2.05 oz uploaded by Stacy A.

BY KRAFT

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Kraft easy mac triple cheese 2.05 oz see more...

Amber B.
Casar, NC
I don’t usually prefer boxed Mac and cheese, but when I need a quick fix especially for my children I choose these. The flavor is the same that everyone knows and loves and they’re so convenient. Not expensive and I always keep these on hand.
Ethan D.
Pretty convenient to use when in a hurry or too lazy to make real mac and cheese but doesn't taste as good as actual mac and cheese in a box that you have to cook on the stove. Additionally, if you wait after cooking the easy mac for a couple of minutes for the cheese to thicken, it tastes much better
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
As with most microwavable foods, these just missed the mark. It is far better to take the time out to make it out of the box than to purchase these cups. Although convenient for work lunches, the taste just isn't the same. They are quick and easy to make though if you are pressed for time.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
This is the best thing for a college student! It's cheap, it can go in the microwave, and it still has the same great taste as the boxed version. My only complaint is there is not enough in each container. I usually had to make two to count for a good meal.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
Kraft is 100% the best easy, quick little dinner in your dorm room I PROMISE. It's so simple to make and if you add a little garlic powder and pepper, you literally have a gourmet dinner! You cannot go wrong with delish Mac n cheese for a perfect dinner
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
My go to snack when being super lazy or running late to work. I ate this allll the time in college. The price is great, it’s filling. It’s quick and delicious. I am so happy easy Mac exists!! I recommend this to everyone.
Aly M.
Incredibly affordable and very easy to make. It’s why Kraft is so popular and widely purchased by anyone. It is why I tend to resch for Kraft when I want some comfort food. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
By far my favorite brand of macaroni and cheese. I even prefer it over homemade Mac and cheese. I just wish that it was more calorie friendly because I can not just stop at one serving of it because it is so good.
Amanda S.
These were a life saver for the late nights in college! So easy to make and they cook in no time. Just add the water and pop it into the microwave. Not to mention they are delicious! I will be repurchasing
Tiffany G.
Londonderry, OH
I love Kraft Easy Mac! The three cheese is my favorite. They’re cheap and so quick and easy to make. I love these when I need something last minute for my lunch at work.
Alyssa G.