GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Easy Mac Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; prepared with original flavor with tantalizing cheese sauce helping you in losing your way in a cheese expedition. The spice of paprika gives a genuine hot texture to the macaroni and cheese dinner; crafted with care from USA for the people who are in love with macaroni. Once you start eating, you cannot resist the temptation and extravagant taste.Love at First Creamy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The microwavable Easy Mac is easy to be carried along with you, wherever you go! Just go to a microwave, pour some water and watch the magic right in front of your eyes. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you on your seat until you gobble the cup. Kraft introducing an exotic range of macaroni and cheese dinner, rich in taste with tempting creamy texture The original flavor with enticing cheese sauce is highly rich, creamy and cheesiest to satiate the cravings of authentic cheese macaroni The hint and spice of paprika, enriched macaroni content and real Kraft cheese takes you to the eternity voyage of cream and cheese The microlovable Easy Mac is easy to prepare, portable and easily disposable that makes cleaning up - effortless Go from 0 to yum in just about 3.5 minutes to enjoy the lavishing goodness of cheese macaroni with 1 serving per container INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WHEAT FLOUR, GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [IRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILK, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MILKFAT, PALM OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, DRIED BUTTERMILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, CREAM, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CHEESE CULTURE, NONFAT DRY MILK, GUAR GUM, WITH PAPRIKA, TURMERIC, AND ANNATTO ADDED FOR COLOR, ENZYMES, NATURAL FLAVOR, XANTHAN GUM); MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ACETYLATED MONOGLYCERIDES, SALT, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES.

Is there a microwaveable mac and cheese that you could use milk as a substitute for water? Or if its ok if you can add milk after making ?
Start your review of Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This isn't good for you but it is a super easy quick dinner, great for people in college.in reviews
The individually packaged ones that come in their own cups are so easy to make and I find super convenient for a quick snack while at work, or on a lazy day at home.in reviews
Im a college student and these are absolutely the go to cheap food that keeps me fed when I dont have time to go out and eat.in reviews
Tre K.
Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Tre K.
I like having this particular mac and cheese in my cupboard for quick easy lunches for my toddler. He loves mac and cheese and these are so convenient and easy to make. He's not very patient when it comes to waiting for his lunch to be made lol so the quickness of this is great!
Crystal D.
Edinburg, TX
Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love having these stocked in my pantry! They are so easy and convenient when my bf wants a quick snack. Tastes so cheesy and yummy. A must try if you haven’t!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter recently likes this stuff! I personally think it's just okay compared to their boxed product. It would do me in a pinch, though!
Danita H.
Great for a small snack or a side dish, that's about it for this review. If you're not familiar with Mac n cheese then you must be living under a rock, not that there anything wrong with that! As always, follow for follow, let's help build eachother up! 💯🔥🤘💜
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Nayadira P.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Taking my laziness to a new level with the quick snack fixes! These Mac n cheese cups are as easy as the quick noodles of minute ramen haha. I’ve been eating these forever and they never disappoint.
Michele D.
I’m not sure what I can say about Kraft Mac and cheese that hasn’t already been said ten times over but if you want easy, only half bad for you (it’s a small serving!) drunk food that won’t make a mess, here you go. Add some sriracha for best results.
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
You just can't go wrong here! These are loved by all big and small. These are a must-have on days when the adults want a day off of kitchen duty.
Jessica M.
Kenly, NC
Kraft Easy Mac Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Jessica M.
Having water heater and ac issues all at the same time. Haven’t gotten to cook dinner as I planned but kraft microwave dinner was perfect for my 2 year old.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
We always have these on hand, it’s a delicious snack or meal . My grandkids love that it’s so easy to make and I love that there isn’t any leftovers or dishes..[product:kraft-easy-mac-original-flavor-macaroni-&-cheese-dinner] It’s super creamy and delicious
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
It was a good snack to go, but not that great of flavor, sometimes it didn't mix together and the noodle is different from the original