Kraft Easy Mac Original uploaded by Katelyn L.Kraft Easy Mac Original uploaded by Amira M.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Easy Mac Original, 10 pk see more...

Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Smells like.. broke art school student days. I used to stock up on these whenever I visited home and made my mom take me grocery shopping. Quick and easy microwaveable cups. It's only as good as it's convenient but Kraft mac and cheese is always reliably good in a fake kind of way. I have a home with a kitchen and a few extra years of cooking experience now so I probably won't have to eat these for a while, but it was good while it lasted!
Sumiya S.
Love this stuff. Super affordable and very convenient. Easy to eat whenever you need a snack. Love love love this stuff again!!! Can purchase in any food store. Recommend totally this product to everyone!
Leslie B.
I am a huge fan of mac and cheese but not really a big fan of the easy mac.To me it doesn't taste like the original boxed mac and cheese at all and always comes out super watery for me which is gross.It is on the cheaper end of the spectrum when it comes to price and is quick when you need to eat and run.
Hardi S.
Perfect for the grab-and-go meal, especially useful for college students to keep a pack in their dorm rooms or apartments on campus. This is not healthy, as any other Mac N Cheese. It is good for times when you do not want to go out to get food or order, and good for people who do not know how to cook!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
These are a must have for my dorm room. They make a great, easy to fix snack or even a side dish to a meal. Sometimes I even make a meal out of it! It tastes just like their box mix without the hassle of doing dishes because the cup is your dish! The only downfall is I wish these came in larger sizes.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Kraft Easy Mac cups are great to have in your cabinets for the kids. I stock up on them in the summer for something quick and easy for them to make. It's microwavable so it's super fast and easy for them.
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
Oh Kraft, you are a life saver! If you have a toddler, more specifically, a 3 year old daughter, you know how picky they can be sometimes. These microwaveable cups are the answer to my prayers. I think everyone should keep these on hand at all times! Kraft Easy Mac Original
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
These are okay! I like the original mac n cheese boxes better where you actually have to boil water and then cook it. But it is nice to have for when you're in a rush and in need of something quick to eat. Not very healthy and alright flavor. I'm not sure I would buy again.
Jocelyn G.
Ames
for the price that you get this mac & cheese, you can't beat it. It isn't easy to go mail that you can take to work school or anywhere else I need to go. Great taste, great flavor everyone knows & loves. Enjoy the price is so easy to get used to also. I will continue to buy
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I loved this stuff when I was a poor starving student in college. It was super cheap and very quick to make so I always had a supply in my pantry. I'm a lover of all things cheese so this was a nice snack for study time or when I was getting ready to head out to class.
Phoebe W.