Kraft Easy Mac Extreme Cheese Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 12.9 oz. Box uploaded by Kayla M.

BY KRAFT #69 in Macaroni & Cheese

Extremely cheesy, pleasy! Just add water. Ready in 3.5 minutes. 6 microwavable single serve packets. An excellent source of calcium! Calcium helps build strong bones. see more...

• Does it taste good? how many bags are inside?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nickie S.
We love kraft Mac n cheese singles or regular! My daughter eats it up and loves the taste! It's cheesy but just enough cheese and not overwhelming. Easy to make and great for a easy simply dinner meal when you want something simple I'd recommend
Chelsea R.
Super easy when you need something to eat in a hurry. Cooks in minutes and tests really good. Not good for an everyday meal but perfect if you are hungry and want something to eat quickly. Also it's a great deal.
Julianna F.
Kraft Easy Mac Extreme Cheese Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 12.9 oz. Box is cheap and tasty. It is a good choice for a lazy day at home. no cooking needed. Just heat on your microwave and voila... it is done!
Destiny M.
Although most people find macaroni and cheese from a box disgusting, this was a life saver growing up! As a child, this was one of the few dishes I could prepare on my own and since my family would leave me home alone sometimes, I learned to fend for myself by cooking myself up a box of mac & cheese!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
My kids love this stuff and it's super easy to make. It's the same thing as the cups except you have to use your own bowl. It's worth it in my opinion because it's almost half the price. I buy it all the time!
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
I love this. Idk why but I find the easy mac cups tasty sweet and not like the boxed mac n cheese but this stuff tastes just like the box and these portion is large which is nice because I'm 20 lol. I'm definitely going to purchase this yet again because it's a great value.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
Kraft makes the BEST mac & cheese out of any brand I've tried. Not only is it affordable, but it's also amazing. The macaroni turns out creamy and extremely cheesy, which is just how I like it. I recommend this to anyone who loves mac & cheese! You'll love it!
Kyra S.
Absolutely love the individual single serve sized packages. The fact that they can be microwaved makes them so easy to make for a quick lunch or snack. The pasta always cooks right and adding a splash of milk while stirring in the cheese mix makes it even better!
Elizabeth M.
I love the store really quick and easy especially when you have someone babysitting your kid and I don't want to make dinner for them you can buy it at pretty much any supermarket it's a great flavor I would continue to buy it and recommend it to others
ahahahsjshzb b.
My sisters favorite hands down. I refused to try these because I'm old school but one day we ran out of the box kind and I snuck into her stash and I've been hooked. I just had one now! Creamy and just as good as the box!!
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good? how many bags are inside?