GroceryFrozen FoodsKraft
DreamWorks Trolls Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft DreamWorks Trolls Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

by Kraft

Calcium per serving in this product 20% vs. regular macaroni & cheese dinners 10%.

Do kids choose this shape over other ones often?
Start your review of Kraft DreamWorks Trolls Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
Rakshana S.
Trumbull
SO GOOD AND SO CHEESY PERFECT FOR A MIDNIGHT SNACK! usually get my boxes at target! I love phineas and ferb and i am a firm believer that shaped pasta does taste better than boing old penne! Very cheap but does not have any nutrional value lol
Merritt R.
Boyers, PA
I don't know why, but shaped Mac and cheese tastes ten times better than the original kind. I always go for spongebob.
Alyssa A.
Bridgeville
My oldest daughter loves mac and cheese, I'm so glad they have these cute little character shaped noodles now! Makes dinner time more fun.
Emily W.
Texas
Let's face it shape macaroni is always fun!!! It's actually my favorite ! Kraft never goes wrong with shape macaroni! It's always spot on and creamy! I think it's definitley a staple in any household
Elizabeth D.
Braidwood
My 5 year old son loves the shapes Kraft comes up with, phines & ferb is a cartoon he loves so i bought it..and it tastes great.
tabatha P.
E Pennsboro, PA
I think everyone would agree with me when I say that somehow character macaroni & cheese instantly tastes better than normal macaroni & cheese. Either way Kraft is a classic and there is no use buying the generic brand with this one because it won't possibly taste the same.
Anneliese  H.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Kraft Mac n cheese! It’s usually $1-$3 depending on which kind you get. There’s a bunch of different flavors and shapes. They have boxes with characters on them for the kids which is nice and an easy snack or side.
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
For some reason I love the shapes over the traditional noodles. They have a little harder bite to them and are fun to eat.
Elizabeth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Well its kraft... who hasnt had Kraft mac and cheese Tleast once in their life .its a go to staple brand in my home .adults children people of all age like it. I especially like to buy the shaped ones cause I feel the cheese gets into all the lil groves and makes for a cheesier experience.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I swear I have to buy any kind of shapes mac&cheese I come across. There is something about the taste that is so much better than the OG noodles. Meets all my expectations and I’m obviously a repetitive customer 😝