BY KRAFT

Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This dip is alright but it tastes kind of plain to me. I wish it had more of a flavor. I tried it before with pita chips and regular chips. I buy it occasionally but like other dips much more.
Lien V.
Westwego, LA
I really like dipping my chips. And this french onion one is definitely one to try. But the consistency of the dip itself isn't as creamy as I would like it to be
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Yum! Very good with potato chips. I just wish that it were made with light sour cream or even Greek yogurt to cut down on the calories.
Chelsea D.
Green onion dip goes great with plain salted lays chips! it is so addicting once you try them together
Elizabeth B.
I'm in love with this! Use it for chips and veggies and it makes boring snacks more fun and tasty!
Shelby D.
Tulsa, OK
Who wouldn't love this product? It tastes great with just about everything! I will buy again.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This onion dip is delicious!! It's light and creamy and perfect for veggies and even chips !
Ama G.
Matthews, NC
This product is gross and it doesn't even taste like onion I wouldn't buy this product again
Mike H.
Save time and effort with this craft dip, we use it for chips and crackers all the time, when company comes over the dip is already made and ready to serve!!