BY VELVEETA

Pasta with creamy cheese sauce, barbecue sauce, onions & red & green peppers. see more...

Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Quick, easy & kid approved. Summertime is quick dinner time around here. We bbq plenty and sometimes the kids just want a simple side. Yes it calls for chicken but you can skip that and serve it on the side of anything. No complaints from my hungry bunch.
Terry M.
Bridgeton
For a quick dinner for the family, this is a must. I'm not a big fan of it but, it does get the job done when your low on time.these tend to have a lot of sodium in them to me. I think it's just all the different seasonings in the packet I just add a little extra water to balance the sodium out
sierra g.
Tuscaloosa , AL
don't trust in getting the noodles cooked all the way using their skillet directions. I boil the noodles separately. Of course in the meat mixture, I eliminate the water and when I add the spices and cheese, I only add enough milk to get the consistency I want. Add the cooked noodles and VOILA. The Velveeta brands are really good.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
I have to say I really enjoy this product. It's cheap, easy and delicious. I also like that it is really fast to make. The cheese sauce in it is so good, just like the Velveeta mac and cheese. It always has great flavor. My favorite is definitely the chicken Parmesan.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Bad experience from the beef variety, but enjoyed the chicken alfredo ... Its a boxed meal, so you get what you put into it. Add a little extra fresh herbs and/or sun dried tomatoes for added flavor.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally, I am a huge fan of ALL Velveeta Skillets! The Chicken Bacon Ranch one in my all time favorite! It is a must try if you haven't already!
Natalie C.
Washington, DC
Relatively inexpensive and easy to make. So far I've only tried 2 kinds, but they're pretty delicious for a quick and simple meal.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Out of all the "cheesy skillets" this one is my favorite! I just wish there was more - doesn't really feed a lot of people.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
This was disgusting I didn't not find this appetizing at all. Would not recommend this particular product to anyone.
Brittany I.
Excelsior Spg, MO
One of my households favorite dinners. They think its homemade and not from a box lol. Like to add veggies.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I keep seeing commercials for these, and still haven't tried them yet. How are they?