BY KRAFT FOODS

Pasta with creamy cheese sauce, barbecue sauce, onions & red & green peppers. see more...

Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Out of all the "cheesy skillets" this one is my favorite! I just wish there was more - doesn't really feed a lot of people.
Miranda b.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Super cheap and easy to make. Satisfies everyone in our home.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Relatively inexpensive and easy to make. So far I've only tried 2 kinds, but they're pretty delicious for a quick and simple meal.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Foodie Expert
I have to say I really enjoy this product. It's cheap, easy and delicious. I also like that it is really fast to make. The cheese sauce in it is so good, just like the Velveeta mac and cheese. It always has great flavor. My favorite is definitely the chicken Parmesan.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Foodie Expert
Bad experience from the beef variety, but enjoyed the chicken alfredo ... Its a boxed meal, so you get what you put into it. Add a little extra fresh herbs and/or sun dried tomatoes for added flavor.
NASHAYLA A.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
This was disgusting I didn't not find this appetizing at all. Would not recommend this particular product to anyone.
Raisean R.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
Foodie Expert
I keep seeing commercials for these, and still haven't tried them yet. How are they?