BY KRAFT FOODS

Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Springfield, OH
I grew up on Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Now as a parent, I appreciate the value of the product, as well as the easy preparation. My family loves the classic macaroni and cheese, but we also appreciate the convenience of Easy-Mac and the variety of flavors and pasta options available.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
Let's be real. Kraft had mac and cheese down. They slay mac and cheese. They are the OGs on mac and cheese. No one does it better. This stuff brings back my child hood. I was a picky eater when I was 5 and pretty much all I wanted was this kraft mac and cheese and fruit snacks. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to Kraft
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Kraft mac and cheese has been one of my favorites since i was a kid. I love the price and the flavor. I also love their 3 cheese mac n cheese its soo good.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Can't go wrong with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! Especially since they are being responsive and taking out the artificial dyes!
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Original favorite mac n cheese.
My choice over any other brand.
Childhood memories.
Kate S.
Kate S.
KD is so hit and miss! It definitely tastes better in your "mind's stomach", probably due to childhood nostalgia. I find when I make it, it doesn't live up to the hype I built when craving it. That being said, it's still really yummy - it's a quick and easy make, and quite affordable. You can jazz it up by adding spices or herbs or ketchup (whatever would possess you to do THAT, lol). Overall, not the best on the market but definitely worth it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I much prefer the new design, I'm thinking this may be the American box design. Often to expensive for me, but when I can get it I love it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lazo
Great for any meal or just a snack. Always a winner in our house, and always great for a go to option.  Great comfort food and so easy to prepare.