BY KRAFT

Kraft deluxe white cheddar & herbs 11.9 oz see more...

• Is this the same one just with different packaging?2 Answers
Alondra P.
I love love love cheddar and herbs, white cheddar and herbs. Downside its that is not an easy product to find, so I get to eat it once in a blue moon. I really do recommend for anyone to try it.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA
This is THE best macaroni and cheese around. I generally don't love these types with the cheese sauce, but the garlic and herbs really take it over the top. Much easier to pair entrees with
Jackelyn S.
When i say this is delicious, this IS FREAKIN’ DELICIOSO! Like omg the white cheddar is amazing and it has the perfect amount of garlic and herbs. It’s so yummy!
Kat J.
If this mac and cheese were the only thing left in my cabinet to eat for a whole month, I would be one happy woman. The blend of garlic and herb flavors with the white cheddar sauce is absolute perfection, it's a boxed mac and cheese that tastes like you slaved over the stove all day on a gourmet meal, yet it only takes 10 minutes to make. Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough just how delicious this mac and cheese is, buy a box and try it out for yourself! You won't regret it!

Cooking tip: adding a handful of shredded cheese after you add the sauce packet makes this mac & cheese taste over the top delicious and SUPER creamy!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite flavor of all time. Kraft really outdid themselves with this one! Will be buying this again real soon for my family. The only con O have is they don't sell it in a family size box.
Katie M.
Raleigh , NC
This is my favorite mac and cheese. The classic cheddar was my number one for years, but white cheddar and herbs tastes much more expensive than mac and cheese from a box, and it only takes minutes to make!
Janine C.
Loved this new flavor! so yummy and creamy, perfect for a side to chicken or burgers and hot dogs. both the adults and kids in our house liked it. Kraft Mac is always so good!
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Love that they make a white cheddar option, because sometimes you want to mix it up a little bit. Great flavor and I can eat a million of these, I can't help it.
Erika G.
Canal Winchester , OH
This pasta is so good. I love the pasta shape with this because yes the shape matters lol. The flavor is so good and it's an easy meal to make. I would recommend this!
Katie G.
Whittier, CA
I really love this mac n cheese! Of course the regular is good but sometimes something different is good! The white cheddar a is delicious along with garlic
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
Is this the same one just with different packaging?