GroceryFrozen FoodsKraft
Deluxe White Cheddar & Garlic & Herbs Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 119 oz Box

by Kraft

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; prepared with White Cheddar & Garlic & Herb. The added flavor with enriched macaroni makes you go wow to yum and once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Creamy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now!

Is this the same one just with different packaging?
Start your review of Kraft Deluxe White Cheddar & Garlic & Herbs Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 11.9 oz Box!
stacy H.
London, ON
I grew up eating kraft dinner and have never stopped. As I've gotten older, I have enjoyed the white cheddar flavourful more and now this is my new favourite. I will definitely be purchasing again
Chelsea  S.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Who doesn’t love kraft dinner?! It’s a pantry staple for this times where you just don’t know what else to eat. It’s a great fun food to have every once in a while. Kids love it and it reminds you of childhood or college days. Garlic and herb is a great flavour. The garlic is sooo good
Kim E.
Toronto, ON
Very versatile. Tastes great, good shelf life, perfect in many recipes and reliable flavouring. Great price point as well.
Shaylee D.
Edmont , AB
Such a quick and easy meal for the whole family, (I have a little fam) they taste great and leave you feelings satisfied!
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
1,126 reviews
My husband loves this stuff and he says that it tastes like grown up Mac and cheese. Yum
Saige E.
Edmonton, AB
So good, such a great flavour. A bit more expensive then regular Kd but well worth it.
Eliana B.
I really love this deluzx mac and cheese even though I'm on a strictly healthy diet sometimes I feel grabbing some pasta and this is my favorite so far.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,858 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Thought this was really good! Super easy to cook, comes with the seasoning and cheese sauce you mix in after you boil the pasta so you don’t need extra milk or butter. Could use some added salt and seasoning but definitely see how it’s a “deluxe” Kraft macaroni cheese.
Lauren  M.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor made this turn from a childhood favorite to a grown up staple! I love cooking it
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Homemade Mac n cheese is the best, hands down, but when you are short on time, this is the next best thing. The white cheddar and herbs add great flavor and texture, giving your pasta a little something extra that other “out of the box” macaroni just can’t touch.