Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by cora L.Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Crystal C.Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Maria H.
  • Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner ORIGINAL 19.12 OZ
  • Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Chee...

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; prepared with sharp cheddar. The added flavor with enriched macaroni makes you go wow to yum and once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Creamy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now! Introducing an exotic range of Macaroni and Cheese dinner with premium sharp cheddar flavor The all new sharp cheddar flavor contains 310 calories, 3g saturated fat, 900mg sodium and 3g sugar per 3.5 oz serving The enriched macaroni product consist of thick cheesy sauce and mesmerizing sharp cheddar flavor Enriched with vitamin A, calcium and iron A product from USA, made with real cheese INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WHEAT SEMOLINA, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [IRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE (WHEY, MILK, CANOLA OIL, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SODIUM ALGINATE, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, CHEESE CULTURE, MILKFAT, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA [COLOR], ENZYMES, ANNATTO EXTRACT [COLOR]). see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
  • How much does it cost1 Answers
Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Start your review of Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Very affordable! That's probably the best selling point in this product. It's flavor is good, but not everyone can get behind a meal where the cheese is squeezed out of a foil packet. Recommend if you are okay with heavy preservatives and not much freshness!
Monrovia, CA
Is this the best food to constantly have? No. Is it yummy? Yes. This one costs more than the original boxed one but it’s because of the cheese sauce. Super easy to make, an easy side to have when you want a carb but that doesn’t take too much work to make.
Chicago , IL
We literally just had this mac & cheese just for dinner yesterday it’s so good. I love making mac & cheese the whole family loves making mac & cheese mac & cheese is such a great dish to make to pair with anything such as chicken broth or anything.
Kenosha , WI
My new favorite! I always used to eat shapes (I still love shapes) but I decided to try these and I loved it! The taste is great and there is enough in a box for at least two but it is a little pricey.
Oakwood, GA
I am a big believer on comfort food and this mac & cheese is one of the best it’s easy to make doesn’t take a lot of time but it’s still delicious and sometimes it’s the only thing I eat for dinner
Kingman
I think this is the adult version of mac'n'cheese. Nice and creamy and the noodles are bigger. Price is pretty good to. I have tried other brands but it is not the same.
The best brand for the Mac n cheese is this to me personally. It depends on the deals sometimes could be as much as 4 dollars a box. Great flavor and great packaging
Hampton, VA
Anytime I can’t make mac n cheese from scratch, I pick up a few boxes of deluxe. It’s very rich because of the cheese sauce. I add extra shredded cheddar because you can never have enough cheese. It’s super easy to prepare as well. My family as a whole is satisfied with the product and will continue to purchase it.
San Marcos, CA
This is my go to Mac and cheese. I would buy the bulk 3 packs of this when I was in college because it was so quick and easy to make. The cheese is creamy and just the right amount of coverage on all the noodles. The sharp cheddar as a bit of bite to the dish which makes me want to come back for a second bowl
Murchison, TX
Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese is one of my kids favorite mac&cheese dinners out of a box. Over all this product taste pretty good for a using powdered cheese. We only eat this ever once in but when the kids ask for it i make it. I would recommend this product to anyone with kids who like mac and cheese.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋
Salem, OR
How much does it cost

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email