Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseKraft
Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 14 oz Box

Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 14 oz Box

by Kraft

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; prepared with sharp cheddar. The added flavor with enriched macaroni makes you go wow to yum and once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Creamy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now!

Doo you eat this as a snack?
How much does it cost
they're easy to make and delicious 😋
Start your review of Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 14 oz Box!
Round Rock, TX
This is my jam. I love the cheesiness that I feel only Kraft can deliver. I eat this once every couple of weeks and I don't plan on stopping.
smithfield plains
I loved this product :) It was so easy and quick to make. It met all my expectations for a packaged meal. The flavours were awesome. The packaging looked great. I would recommend this product to friends. I will be buying again for those quick snack moments.
Pawcatuck, CT
The best box mac and cheese in my opinion! It's affordable and delicious. Such good comfort food. It's great as a side with a ton of different dinners. I buy this at my local stop & shop or Walmart. I recommend this
Sardis
Tastes good. Easy to prepare It does have more salt then I enjoy. Other than that it is a healthy side.
Melbourne
Kraft mac and cheese is so great and easy to make, it takes 3 minutes to cook, comes out hot and tastes amazing! The first time eating mac and cheese I was a bit iffy especially as I am Italian and fresh pasta is a must but this really changed my view and opened my eyes.
This Mac n cheese packs an extra cheesey punch. It's delicious. My hubby even loves this stuff and it's so easy to make
Columbus, OH
I've been eating these since i was a kid so they have a huge comfort factor. They're quick easy and super filling. I like to mix mine with steamed veggies, or meats to make them a little more fancy sometimes, but they're super good on their own too.
Long Beach
The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Greenbush, ME
This hits home for my little guy. He LOVES this macaroni and cheese, actually the only kind he'll eat. It's creamy and cheesey and perfect for side dishes for dinner plus so easy to make!
Perris, CA
Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 14 oz Box uploaded by Maribel M.
A mi no me gusta. Pero mis hijos los disfrutan mucho dicen que esta cremosito y delicioso y si a ellos los disfrutan yo se los compro Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 14 oz Box y es muy facil de hace