Kraft Deluxe Original Cheddar Pasta & Sauce

Kraft Deluxe Original Cheddar Pasta & Sauce

400G Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Deluxe Original Cheddar Pasta & Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Julia P.
Kraft Deluxe Original Cheddar Pasta & Sauce uploaded by Julia P.
I was really disappointed in this product. I was excited to try this as I am a fan of Kraft. It was not at all what I expected it to be. The cheese mix reminded me of Cheez Wiz with a very thick consistency. It was also hard to mix together. I tried my best to eat it but I had difficulty getting though it. On a positive note it is very easy to make!
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
My family doesn't like Kd but the whole family loves this one, including my husband. We add bacon and sometimes chicken. Cheese is creamy and tasty not too salty.
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
Gross!! Looks good but it's not. Purchase at your own risk. It taste like cardboard. Waste of money and time.

Looking for your answer?