BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA
The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Kiarah  D.
Greenbush, ME
This hits home for my little guy. He LOVES this macaroni and cheese, actually the only kind he'll eat. It's creamy and cheesey and perfect for side dishes for dinner plus so easy to make!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Ilse n.
Me fascina los macarrones con queso y esta receta de ustedes es deliciosa justo como me gustan cremosos y de muy buen sabor
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋