BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
I love this product, I am a fan of pasta with cheese, what I like about this product is the quality and the preparation is easy and fast it has a creamy flavor. I recommend you this is one of my favorites. sit down as a family and share this product is great, I think that this product has excellent flavor and can not miss in the kitchen is tasty and easy to make.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Anaisa C.
Me encanta macarrones con queso Kraft y salsa de queso cheddar! Nosotros no hacemos macarrones y queso marca de la tienda. No puedo soportar el sabor del queso en polvo. Kraft macarrones con queso cena de lujo y salsa de queso cheddar fuerte es muy cremoso. El sabor es tan delicioso. Si no ha probado esto todavía le recomiendo que lo haga. Te va a encantar este macarrones con queso cheddar cena salsa de queso tanto como lo hacemos!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
Morgan D.
Auburn, Al
The deluxe Mac and cheese options take Mac n cheese to a whole new level! Sometimes I add in some broccoli for a real treat!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč