BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a perfect side dish for our lunch or dinner. I love the texture of the noodles! Kids love the taste and I love how easy it is to prepare. Very affordable and meets my expectations. Packaging and price is great. Will continue to be a devout Kraft customer.
Christina C.
Antioch
I like this for a quick side dish during the week. It tastes good and it's affordable for budget friendly people. I recommend this.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I was raised on macaroni and cheese and this brand makes the best. My all time favorite comfort food. Thick creamy & cheesy
Michelle V.
New York
My favorite dinner side for chicken dishes. This cheesy macaroni is not that powdery concoction from when we were all kids. Its creamy, rich, and flavorful! I love to mix this with shredded cheese, chicken, and red pepper for a little spicyness. The sharp cheddar is my favorite, but really all flavors of this mac n cheese are very good.
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
This is my family's favorite mac and cheese. It's smooth and creamy without tasting salty. If has the perfect amount of cheese.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Yum! I get mine at Walmart and my kids love it! I make it plain or sometimes make recipes with it. Awesome cheddar flavor. Enough cheese. Enough pasta for 2-3 people in my opinion. I
Aimee C.
Sherwood park, AK
KD is my all time favourite “cheat” meal or quick snack when I need to get out of the house.
Carla P.
Griffin
Mmmm, love some sharp cheese and mix that up with macaroni, great combo. Plus adding anything from chicken, ham, ground beef, kielbasa sausage, and a vegetable of your choice makes a great easy one pot meal.
Jessica G.
I enjoy this mac n cheese because it's always cheesy & delicious. I love the rich flavor to it. It's super easy to make. Brings me memories
priscilla k.
I think Kraft macaroni is a great side dish with anything the taste is excellent and don't taste fake like other brands
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋