Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Nikkea H.
Nikkea H.
Calhoun, GA

Seeing this review makes me crave some now! I love the cheese in this stuff! You don't have to worry about adding too much milk with the regular Kraft Mac n cheese
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

LOVE the formula for this! The cheese is so creamy and makes any simple meal amazing! Whether a weekday meal, or a sit down family dinner, this is always my go to.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA

My fiancé and I absolutely love mac and cheese especially this kraft one !!! It tastes so good like real cheese because other ones taste like water ewww gross!!!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Only mac n cheese we buy from a box. My husband loves this specific kind. We usually get the one with 2% milk. Love the taste it has, and love how its so cheesy.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

Kraft is the brand I buy the most when it comes to Macaroni and Cheese. I like the fact that the cheese is not hard. I love the smooth rich taste of the cheese.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA

Great product to add as a dinner side. It definitely has more too it than the classic blue box elbows. It definitely makes Mac and cheese seem a little fancier!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Athens, GA

This type of Mac and cheese is as simple as any other to make, but I will say the taste is better. The sharp cheese adds an extra flavor you won't soon forget.
Lyndsey J.
Lyndsey J.
Chester, VA

This macaroni and cheese is my go to when it comes to dinner sides. My child loves it and so do I. Plus Kraft is in my opinion the best at macaroni and cheese.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.

Without thinking I give it the 5 stars, I love it if I could eat it daily, feel the cheese and it is prepared with a very easy procedure, its flavor I love
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.

Producto practico y facil de preparar con un rico sabor, me agrada mucho utilizarlo para salir de la rutina y cuando tengo poco tiempo para preparar comida

Join Now