BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Liberty, TX
This product I love too..makes me satisfied and feel comfortable having this one..i have lots of this here at the house..
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Foodie Expert
rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Newbury, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the only mac and cheese I will eat from Kraft. I love it just as much as homemade. It has a great cheese sauce.
Princess F.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Great with a man or as a meal fast and easy and many different ways to prepare with different recipes to try with it.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS
My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY
I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Essex, MO
These are ok but not as good as the old original kraft mac n cheese. I thought they were too dry, not creamy enough.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.
My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
San Mateo, CA
It's so much better than velveeta! Tastes less artificial and the noodles are more classic shape which I appreciate
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
I wish the cheese wasn't so running, and would stay on the macaroni. Trying to reheat the next day is not the best.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?