BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh I truly love mac & cheese since I was a kid. Kraft is always the way to go. There is a great lasagna recipe on the back of this box thats easy & delicious.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
The cheesier the better! I LOVE Mac cheese and can eat it whenever! It's the best comfort food there is and so simple to make! Kraft definitely meets expectations because I've never had a bad experience with their brand!
Kristine Michelle S.
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalape√Īos on top.
Lauren G.
If I'm being honest, this is the adult version of my childhood favorite. Add this pasta as a side to any protein and it's like elementary school all over again. It's a refined Mac n cheese for adult cheese lovers.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
This Mac an cheese is very rich an creamy. It's perfect for a quick fix of Mac n cheese if your not wanting to make home made. It's quick an easy to fix. An it taste great.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with cheese and Kraft is hands down the best and only brand for amazing cheese products. Nothing compares to the rich flavor of a good bowl of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Now I want a bowl of it!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč