BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana S.
Candor, NC
This is my favorite Mac and cheese!! Kids have to have these at least 3 times a week..
Brittanee M.
durham, NC
Favorite Mac and cheese for my baked Mac and cheese! Super creamy and delicious
Alyssa C.
This particular Flavor of the deluxe Mac and Cheese is not My favorite.. The Sharp Cheddar seems to have a funky taste and smell to it.. It also has been almost powdery/chalky to Me.. I prefer the other flavors over this one. It's not bad and we still buy it. It is just not My favorite. I like To Massage the Cheese packet while the noodles are boiling and it seems to help The taste a bit. I Like to add Hamburger meet to this particular Flavor and Make Cheeseburger Mac! It's delicious and The hamburger Soaks up some of the Cheese and Rids it of the chalky, Funky taste! 😍
Jennifer R.
Buffalo
Never any bad reviews when it comes to kraft macaroni and cheese! We love it and eat it as a family. My boys love helping me make it. It makes it seem like they’re actually cooking. They’ll eat more than one box if we have multiple in a single sitting.
Sammy B.
Eugene
Really really good stuff but honestly like mac & cheese when it’s made by someone else I’m at obviously prefer kraft mac & cheese and it’s nostalgic but it’s something that I like to actually eat at a restaurant or somewhere else
Hannah R.
Kraft mac n cheese is so yummy. You would think that is is overhyped and what not but it is really delectable. I really wish they would make a dairy free option for everyone who is lactose intolerant however.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is a great brand for Mac and cheese. It is very easy to make and glad i can purchase in bulk. I don’t know what the pricing is currently but if purchased from Costco or Sam club it can be affordable.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Ashley M.
Independence
As somebody that does not love box mac & cheese very much, I will have to say that this is totally change my opinion. Although it is not a healthy meal, sometimes you just need that cozy comfort food after a long day. I love the sharp cheddar taste and the creaminess of this mac & cheese
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?