Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA

This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I can save money by buying the cheaper option on a lot of things, but not on macaroni and cheese. So this is always the option that ends up in my cart. It's creamy, cheesy deliciousness can't be beat!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the only macaroni and cheese that my husband will eat. He hates a fake cheese flavor, this box actually tastes like real cheese! And it's not too bad for it's price, it makes a decent amount.
Keili S.
Keili S.
Austell, GA

Much tastier than the boxed version with powder. A great substitute when you don't want to or don't have the time to make macaroni from scratch. I often buy mine from Walmart and can get a good deal.
Sara C.
Sara C.

I did not like the cheese sauce whatsoever. I know that I can't expect a lot from boxed mac and cheese, by the cheese sauce tastes so plastic-y and gross. I made a batch and threw it out immediately.
jade y.
jade y.
Middletown, Ny

I use this to make one of my casseroles. The box I wouldn't consider healthy. But it does taste good. You can buy this pretty much anywhere. I buy from either Walmart or shoprite. I would buy again.
Makeuplvr S.
Makeuplvr S.

I liked this mac and cheese. It was very creamy and had good flavor, but the after taste was not so great. It's not really healthy, but it's affordable, especially if you use Cartwheel from Target.
Paige B.
Paige B.

Our go to quick Mac and cheese! This is optimal for when I don't have time to make our outback imitation Mac-a-roo and cheese. Tastes great, fixes a quick meal, and has a few servings in one box!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
South Salem, OH

I really like using this to start a semi homemade mac and cheese that I bake. Great flavor, hold together very well. I probably make this twice a month. Very easy to prepare and goes over well.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now