Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Gemini W.
Gemini W.
Denison, TX

I have to say, other then homemade this is our go to. My family can eat this daily. Mainly my 19 yr old son.
I can mix so many things into this when I don't have time to cook dinner.
Linda M.
Linda M.

My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA

I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV

I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Abi L.
Abi L.

Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
kayla a.
kayla a.

Cheesy cheesy Yum Yum! I grab a few of these boxes each time I go to the grocery store. They're a must have on days you don't feel great (or if you just don't want to cook).
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA

These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?