Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#5 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Orlando, FL
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
the best mac and cheese just the classic go to always so very good and cheese , easy and fast and perfect for any time of day
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Liberty, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This product I love too..makes me satisfied and feel comfortable having this one..i have lots of this here at the house..
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Chardon, OH
Dec. 11, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is the only mac and cheese I will eat from Kraft. I love it just as much as homemade. It has a great cheese sauce.
Princess F.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Great with a man or as a meal fast and easy and many different ways to prepare with different recipes to try with it.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:42 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Essex, MO
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are ok but not as good as the old original kraft mac n cheese. I thought they were too dry, not creamy enough.
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.
Nov. 7, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
San Mateo, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
It's so much better than velveeta! Tastes less artificial and the noodles are more classic shape which I appreciate
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?