BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL
Love love mac n cheese goes great with anything and everything I eat mac n cheese at least once a weeek
Bianca V.
Atwater, CA
Mac and cheese is bomb! Could eat it all the time! Breakfast lunch and dinner anytime is the best time
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I love how cheesy these are. My husband and I reach for these more than the others. This is our go to.
Kimberly R.
I LOVE this Mac & cheese!!! Especially with corn mixed into it! This is always a weekend go to for me
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for the family and the kids love it, shoot I love it. It so cheesy and creamy good
Amy J.
Savannah, GA
So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mac n cheese is my fav.. me and my son eat it at least once a week. I love the shells and cheese.
Carrie S.
My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
michelle p.
Foodie Expert
My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This was actually surprisingly good. Perfect for a weeknight side dish. Quick, easy, and yummy.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?