Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA

I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Linda M.
Linda M.

My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Abi L.
Abi L.

Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
kayla a.
kayla a.

Cheesy cheesy Yum Yum! I grab a few of these boxes each time I go to the grocery store. They're a must have on days you don't feel great (or if you just don't want to cook).
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno valley, California

End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Catie B.
Catie B.

You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now