BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Really really good stuff but honestly like mac & cheese when it’s made by someone else I’m at obviously prefer kraft mac & cheese and it’s nostalgic but it’s something that I like to actually eat at a restaurant or somewhere else
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh I truly love mac & cheese since I was a kid. Kraft is always the way to go. There is a great lasagna recipe on the back of this box thats easy & delicious.
Shakira B.
Zuni , VA
More cheese please!! I love mac n cheese the only thing that keeps alive. I wouldn't say it was healthy but it is good. I mainly only eat it on holidays but it always meets my expectations. It always leaves me satisfied.
KM S.
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeños on top.
Lauren G.
If I'm being honest, this is the adult version of my childhood favorite. Add this pasta as a side to any protein and it's like elementary school all over again. It's a refined Mac n cheese for adult cheese lovers.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
This Mac an cheese is very rich an creamy. It's perfect for a quick fix of Mac n cheese if your not wanting to make home made. It's quick an easy to fix. An it taste great.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
The Deluxe mac n cheese has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid. I use to beg my mama to buy this kind when we would go grocery shopping because I felt like the cheese flavor is so much better in the Deluxe kind than it is in the original kraft mac n cheese with the powder cheese. I have continued that Deluxe mac n cheese with my own household and child and that is all I buy. However, I deducted a star because I HATE the new noodles they put in the boxes now. They do not cook well and do not have the same yummy consistency as the original noodles always had. I really wish Kraft would consider bringing the old noodles back for those of us, and I'm sure there are many, who do not like the newer noodles. PLEASE KRAFT!!
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is a great brand for Mac and cheese. It is very easy to make and glad i can purchase in bulk. I don’t know what the pricing is currently but if purchased from Costco or Sam club it can be affordable.
Nicholas M.
Winston Salem, NC
What can I say that hasn't already been said by Kraft Mac and Cheese. It's amazing and all my friends love it when I cook for them when they come over. I highly recommend Kraft because you know what your getting is going to be delicious.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋