BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
m s.
This used to be a staple at dinners when I was younger. Now that i'm older and have a milk allergy, i think back all the time to how those little pasta shells were so creamy and cheesy. They were they best just right off the stove.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I love how creamy this Mac and cheese is! It's perfect for cold days or I even cook it up and put it on a prebaked pizza crust and make Mac and cheese pizza! Sooooo good! I def recommend giving it a try you won't be disappointed!
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Mariel F.
Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
Alora G.
King, NC
Kids love this product! Great as a quick side dish or lunch. We purchased it at Lowes. The price point is very good. This particular variety tastes as close to home made you can get. It is not the healthiest option but great comfort food. It's a good staple for the pantry.
Ieland F.
Great meal for the whole family! Fills you up and tastes delicious! I've never met anyone who does not like it! Easy to make and got it at wal mart! It's a favorite for me and my siblings!
Ashley S.
Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
There is just something about the twist on classic Mac &a cheese that this has that is simply amazing. It's got dairy in it so you know it's got great flavor! It's still just as easy to make and a great thing to keep in my pantry.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my gosh I truly love mac & cheese since I was a kid. Kraft is always the way to go. There is a great lasagna recipe on the back of this box thats easy & delicious.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč