Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Athens, GA

This is great when you want macaroni and cheese without having to put in much effort, but still want it a bit more sophisticated and tastier than the standard powdered stuff. It has a much richer cheese flavor, and is wonderfully creamy.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO

My kids like this kraft mac and cheese over the box with the powdered cheese. It's easy to make, in less time. Just boil the noodles and add the cheese sauce. Tastes delicious but, like other mac and cheese, isn't as popular left over.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

This is so delicious. It has so much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. The deluxe sauces are always so creamy. Unfortunately it is a lot more expensive than the regular stuff. It's so much more delicious it round the regular stuff.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI

So delicious the kids love it my husband enjoys it! I also love that it's not the powdered cheese it's the liquid cheese! I live in Wisconsin what would I love more other than Cheese! It's so cheap that. You could eat it every night
Dana W.
Dana W.
Concord, CA

There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY

LOVE this upgraded version for adults! Same great flavor I remember from my childhood, but I can dress this more decadent version with some tasty additions. I have it as a side to my dinner or as a hearty lunch on a cold day. YUM!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

I love how creamy this Mac and cheese is! It's perfect for cold days or I even cook it up and put it on a prebaked pizza crust and make Mac and cheese pizza! Sooooo good! I def recommend giving it a try you won't be disappointed!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ

Tastes change over the years and we've now come to love the sharper cheddars. Mild cheese just doesn't seem to cut it for us anymore! Our mac n' spack (macaroni and spackle = mac n' cheese) is preferably the liquid cheese sauce!
Nikkisha C.
Nikkisha C.

I am so happy that Kraft makes cheese sauce since I love creamy smooth cheese. This box of macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites from Kraft. This is super easy to make. This is something both children and adults will love!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now