Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO

Other than the krafts velveta this is the only other macaroni and cheese I eat. It's fast and easy and it tastes better than the powdered cheese one idk why but it's better.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Liuba S.
Liuba S.

This mac n cheese just isn't as good as the stove top mix with your own milk and butter. The cheese mixture that comes in this box doesn't taste a good as the make your own.
Sadi S.
Sadi S.

I'm not a big fan of this product, I think it has a funny taste to it unlike other Mac and cheese's I'v tried. It's something I only eat when I have nothing else for dinner.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno valley, California

End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

I love the macaroni with the cheese sauce included. It tastes delicious and is even easier to make! The cheese sauce is already made so I don't need to add butter or milk!
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL

You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Marie K.
Marie K.
Denver, NC

Tastes amazing and the cheese sauce is wonderful. My only complaint is that the leftovers don't reheat well the next day so I usually can't enjoy it over several meals.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Wyoming, MI

Everyone loves Mac n' cheese. We try not to eat it very often because it's clearly not healthy. But when you need some comfort food, the Deluxe Kraft is the way to go.
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

fond of macaroni, I can always eat them because I love what they are and creamy cheese flavor,The good news is that it is very easy to buy and it is not hard to find

Join Now