Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

Mac and cheese is my fave food. So I try a lot of them and different brands so on. But I keep coming back to Kraft and this one specifically. Just something about it tastes so good and I will continue to buy it.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

We have bought this item multiple times and have always. Even satisfied. It it more expensive than the smaller boxes but cheese is much better ! You can find it at any grocery store. I recommend this to other
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Creamy Mac and cheese that doesn't feelnor taste like it's out of he box! Large noodles and creamy ALREADY prepped sauce. You don't need to Ann anything else! Just boil noodles and the box provides thes rest.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pikeville, KY

If you have ever had children you know that mac-n-cheese is a staple in that area of life! My husband loves and digs right into a big bowl of golden cheesey goodness everytime I make these wonderful noodles!
Marcella D.
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA

Kraft is my go to brand for mac and cheese when I'm not making it from scratch. It has a good consistency and tastes pretty good as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a quick meal.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ

As a kid I always ate Kraft mac and cheese and as an adult I still do! I prefer this one because the cheese is thicker than the regular cheese powder one. I love how creamy and cheesy the cheese sauce is!
Maria R.
Maria R.

I'm not a huge fan of shells and cheese, but this is a good brand. We make this for dinner as a side a few times a month, it's quick, easy, and cheap. It isn't my favorite macaroni, but it is good however
Claire w.
Claire w.
York, PA

This is a yummy side dish or a main meal depending on how hungry you are.. Who doesn't like mac n cheese especially when its extra cheesy and delicious. This is easy to make and my favorite kind to eat.
Vivian A.
Vivian A.
Los Angeles, CA

I am personally in love with macaroni and cheese. In the past I have tried many packaged ones and did not have a pleasant experience. I then tried the brand "Kraft" and was so happy, it is so delicious!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now