Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno valley, California

End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Catie B.
Catie B.

You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Sugar L.
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM

Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA

Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI

I love this mac & cheese over the original kraft with the powdered cheese. This has such creamy texture. Definitely very easy to make and always a good go-to dinner.
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

fond of macaroni, I can always eat them because I love what they are and creamy cheese flavor,The good news is that it is very easy to buy and it is not hard to find
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC

This is by far the cheesiest, best tasting mac & cheese ever. When I am craving a big bowl of mac but do not want to spend hours making it from scratch, I make this.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This stuff is yummy! I like this kind of cheese way better than the original powder cheese . I wouldn't say it's health it's max n cheese but it's mhmmm mhmmm good!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now