Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Creamy Mac and cheese that doesn't feelnor taste like it's out of he box! Large noodles and creamy ALREADY prepped sauce. You don't need to Ann anything else! Just boil noodles and the box provides thes rest.
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL

GIRL YOU COULD EAT THIS RAW AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS STUFF UP. SO EASY EVEN A DOG CAN MAKE IT AND THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. COMING FROM COLLEGE STUDENT THIS IS ALL MY BROKESELF THE BOMB
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
phila, pa

My my favorite mac & cheese to make for a fast dinner everyone love that I buy it from ShopRite or you don't like twice a month sometimes more definitely met my expectations I am definitely overall satisfied
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA

I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Dillon, SC

A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Maria R.
Maria R.

I'm not a huge fan of shells and cheese, but this is a good brand. We make this for dinner as a side a few times a month, it's quick, easy, and cheap. It isn't my favorite macaroni, but it is good however
kaycie s.
kaycie s.
Lakewood, WA

I love this mac n cheese so creamy and cheesy meet all my mac n cheese needs probably not the healthiest thing but sure is tasty great flavor I will buy again and would recommend to my family and friends
Angel A.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD

This is my favorite when I don't feel like doing it from scratch. I eat this maybe once in a month. Very affordable and easy to prepare. I brought this at giant. Yes I will buy this again! It's awesome!
tamera g.
tamera g.
Whitewater, WI

OMG GUYS THIS IS LITERALLY HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!! I BUY THIS FLAVOR ALLLLLLLL TIME AND I LOVE IT. ITS NOT HEALTHY BUT WHATEVER. I COULD LIVE OFF OF THIS STUFF AND I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE TO TRY THIS FLAVOR.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now