BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lily V.
Homestead, FL
The kraft macaroni & cheese is a excellent product auper rich and creamy flavor easy to cookand is done in minutes
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
We actually really liked this, the noodles were a little less than I expected, but overall we would buy it again.
Leigh P.
Mac and Cheese is a must. Great cheese flavor. Always cooks perfect. Kids love it. Fast, east and great tasting.
Ashley B.
Mary Esther, FL
Best Mac n.cheese definitely by far which everyone already knows that lol so definitely try it if.you haven't
Temis P.
This is the best of the best, I love this macaroni and cheese, so tasteful so much cheeses, omg to die for
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
My family loves this ma and cheese, it's so easy to prepare, full of flavor and makes my sons tummy happy!
Rachel R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my my absolute fav box macaroni! Been eating it forever and it doesn't disappoint. I prefer this
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL
Love love mac n cheese goes great with anything and everything I eat mac n cheese at least once a weeek
Bianca V.
Atwater, CA
Mac and cheese is bomb! Could eat it all the time! Breakfast lunch and dinner anytime is the best time
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I love how cheesy these are. My husband and I reach for these more than the others. This is our go to.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?