Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL

This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Gretchen J.
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH

This is the only mac and cheese that all 3 of my boys LOVE!!! It's perfectly cheesy without tasting fake cheesy. Pair it with some fresh veggies and it's affordable and healthy. Over, it's a HIT and weekly go to for us!
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, Ca

This is the best mac and cheese!!! It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Lately I have been finding it at grocery outlet for only $2.50. Not a healthy choice but it sure is tasty and cheese and creamy :)
andrea m.
andrea m.

son buenos facil y rapidos de hacer el sabor es muy bueno y a los niños les gusta y estan muy rapido no necesitas nada mas solo un plato para servir y a comer una comida que te llena y la encuentras en todas partes
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

Mac and cheese is my fave food. So I try a lot of them and different brands so on. But I keep coming back to Kraft and this one specifically. Just something about it tastes so good and I will continue to buy it.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

We have bought this item multiple times and have always. Even satisfied. It it more expensive than the smaller boxes but cheese is much better ! You can find it at any grocery store. I recommend this to other
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now