Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA

This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the only macaroni and cheese that my husband will eat. He hates a fake cheese flavor, this box actually tastes like real cheese! And it's not too bad for it's price, it makes a decent amount.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
Iris F.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS

This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL

In a pinch and don't know what to eat? This! This was it! I worked 10 hr shifts and got off at 1-2am and at that time all you want is a full belly and a bed. This never disappointed me
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH

I love this stuff, it's unbelievably creamy. It's kind of like adding a block of Velveeta cheese to a box of Kraft, because if the creaminess and also the taste is a little different.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland , Pa

this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Gemini W.
Gemini W.
Denison, TX

I have to say, other then homemade this is our go to. My family can eat this daily. Mainly my 19 yr old son.
I can mix so many things into this when I don't have time to cook dinner.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now