BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
m s.
This used to be a staple at dinners when I was younger. Now that i'm older and have a milk allergy, i think back all the time to how those little pasta shells were so creamy and cheesy. They were they best just right off the stove.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I love how creamy this Mac and cheese is! It's perfect for cold days or I even cook it up and put it on a prebaked pizza crust and make Mac and cheese pizza! Sooooo good! I def recommend giving it a try you won't be disappointed!
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
There is just something about the twist on classic Mac &a cheese that this has that is simply amazing. It's got dairy in it so you know it's got great flavor! It's still just as easy to make and a great thing to keep in my pantry.
Hannah R.
Kraft mac n cheese is so yummy. You would think that is is overhyped and what not but it is really delectable. I really wish they would make a dairy free option for everyone who is lactose intolerant however.
Ieland F.
Great meal for the whole family! Fills you up and tastes delicious! I've never met anyone who does not like it! Easy to make and got it at wal mart! It's a favorite for me and my siblings!
Ashley S.
Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Really really good stuff but honestly like mac & cheese when it’s made by someone else I’m at obviously prefer kraft mac & cheese and it’s nostalgic but it’s something that I like to actually eat at a restaurant or somewhere else
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋