Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Springfield, MO
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Eating this as I'm typing. Mac and cheese is a huge thing in our household with seven to 11 kids at all times. Mac and cheese is a lunch a dinner saver!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Oct. 1, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is one of my favorite ! The taste is so much better I can taste the real cheese and the sauce is what matters most when it comes to Mac n cheese !
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is the best thing ever. I make this and eat it just as or I will add some butter salt pepper and broccoli and shrimp or chicken and it's awesome
ayleen p.
ayleen p.
Medley, FL
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love these macaroni and cheese they are amazing hahaha they are delicious although not very healthy but the cheese taste is the best in the world
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
If you want a creamy mac n cheese this is the way to go! This mac n cheese has the greatest taste and it's a decent portion for more than 2 people.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Dec. 3, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Nov. 6, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Every now and again I will grab this box rather than the regular - I make this as a side with dinner. Especially with chicken or pork chops!
trashell w.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
Jan. 8, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
ive never tried microwave mac and cheese but i love to make the amily creamy chees its so good you can it the cheese out of the silver pack
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:56 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my favorite type of mac and cheese and I always get it when I'm being lazy and just want a little comfort food and is easy to make
Phinesia T.
Phinesia T.
Norman, OK
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my families favorite mac and cheese its a sauce so it's smooth and you don't get that powder taste. Easy to make and a huge hit.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?