Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
bobbyjo c.
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, Ontario, Ont

I love the teast of sharp cheddar Mac n cheese so creamy and full of flavor it's well worth the money to buy and it is slightly ptricey but I would recommend it if you have not tried yet
Iris F.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS

This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Gemini W.
Gemini W.
Denison, TX

I have to say, other then homemade this is our go to. My family can eat this daily. Mainly my 19 yr old son.
I can mix so many things into this when I don't have time to cook dinner.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Southampton , Pa

this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Linda M.
Linda M.

My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA

I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now