BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Jocelyn H.
It is impossible for me to count the number of times I have eaten kraft deluxe Mac n cheese but I can definitely tell you how much better it tastes to me than the powdered cheese Mac n cheese. Throw some chicken in and you've got a slightly healthier meal
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoy the sharp cheddar in this macaroni and cheese.  It is very easy to make and comes out perfect every time.  If I want it to be like "homemade"  after it is made I add sour cream with shredded cheese on top and baked until cheese is melted.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Kraft Deluxe has been a staple in my kitchen, and a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I have always preferred Kraft over other brands. The sauce packets are perfect as is. I never feel the need to add salt or other spices, although sometimes my family likes it with hot sauce added.
Rhiannon P.
Kraft Deluxe is all we buy now. It's so rich and creamy. The flavors are all smooth and go with many different meals. You also don't have to worry about adding butter or milk and dealing with the messy powder. It's an easy, quick, and cheap one pan meal.
Melissa M.
Orlando
was pretty good tasted a lot like velvetta but i didnt care the texture or thickness of the shells. I wish they came with smaller and thinner shells and more cheese then it would be perfect mac and cheese better than velvetta, should try it though
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
As a kid I always ate Kraft mac and cheese and as an adult I still do! I prefer this one because the cheese is thicker than the regular cheese powder one. I love how creamy and cheesy the cheese sauce is!
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Shawna W.
As a kid you never would have imagined Mac n Cheese could get better...well guess what. It. Did. This is perfect for an adult who doesn't want people to think your still a kid. This is the CLASSY Mac n cheese that you hid from your kids 👍
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA
Kraft is my go to brand for mac and cheese when I'm not making it from scratch. It has a good consistency and tastes pretty good as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a quick meal.
Lori L.
Seymour, TN
We used to buy the Velveeta Shells all of the time, but one day these were on sale and a little cheaper, so we went with them. They were just as good, if not better! Very creamy and delicious! The price is just right. Will buy again. We eat macaroni with almost every meal!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋