Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl

When I cook mac & cheese I only purchase the kraft brand. This in particular is my favorite because of the velvita cheese. It is creamy easy to prepare and available at all grocery stores. This is a staple in my pantry.
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Mariel F.
Mariel F.

Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
Latoya G.
Latoya G.
New Bern , Nc

This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA

This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Shayla F.
Shayla F.

EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Olive Hill, KY

Yummy in my tummy for real this mac and cheese is life for all cheese lovers it's easy to prepare has great flavor and is super affordable not really healthy but it's comfort food who doesn't love comfort food
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?