BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno Valley, CA
End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is yummy! I like this kind of cheese way better than the original powder cheese . I wouldn't say it's health it's max n cheese but it's mhmmm mhmmm good!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this meal for myself and my family. Easy to cook and very rich in flavor! Would defidently buy again and every time I go to the grocery store
Laura M.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Craft deluxe macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar cheese sauce is absolutely delicious, great for family dinners.so creamy and delicious and so simple to make
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Tastes delicious and it is easy to make. Ready in no time :) it is my to go when i dont really want to cook up something fancy but still have a great mean.
mindy k.
mindy k.
Bardstown, KY
Lovevthe shells cheesy and great freshness its oir choiceveberytime. We like flavor and this has plenty of it great price too well worth our dollar soent
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Springfield, MO
Eating this as I'm typing. Mac and cheese is a huge thing in our household with seven to 11 kids at all times. Mac and cheese is a lunch a dinner saver!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?