BY KRAFT #15 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Melissa M.
Orlando
was pretty good tasted a lot like velvetta but i didnt care the texture or thickness of the shells. I wish they came with smaller and thinner shells and more cheese then it would be perfect mac and cheese better than velvetta, should try it though
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
As a kid I always ate Kraft mac and cheese and as an adult I still do! I prefer this one because the cheese is thicker than the regular cheese powder one. I love how creamy and cheesy the cheese sauce is!
Shawna W.
As a kid you never would have imagined Mac n Cheese could get better...well guess what. It. Did. This is perfect for an adult who doesn't want people to think your still a kid. This is the CLASSY Mac n cheese that you hid from your kids 👍
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA
Kraft is my go to brand for mac and cheese when I'm not making it from scratch. It has a good consistency and tastes pretty good as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a quick meal.
Iris F.
Biloxi , MS
This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
Tami E.
Who doesn't love mac and cheese. To me this brand is as close as it gets to being home made. On those days sometimes you just need a good batch. This product definitely his the spot, and it is one of my faves. I always buy it whenever I'm at the market, especially when it's on sale.
Lori L.
Seymour, TN
We used to buy the Velveeta Shells all of the time, but one day these were on sale and a little cheaper, so we went with them. They were just as good, if not better! Very creamy and delicious! The price is just right. Will buy again. We eat macaroni with almost every meal!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
m s.
This used to be a staple at dinners when I was younger. Now that i'm older and have a milk allergy, i think back all the time to how those little pasta shells were so creamy and cheesy. They were they best just right off the stove.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋