Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, Ca

This is the best mac and cheese!!! It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Lately I have been finding it at grocery outlet for only $2.50. Not a healthy choice but it sure is tasty and cheese and creamy :)
andrea m.
andrea m.

son buenos facil y rapidos de hacer el sabor es muy bueno y a los niños les gusta y estan muy rapido no necesitas nada mas solo un plato para servir y a comer una comida que te llena y la encuentras en todas partes
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

Mac and cheese is my fave food. So I try a lot of them and different brands so on. But I keep coming back to Kraft and this one specifically. Just something about it tastes so good and I will continue to buy it.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Creamy Mac and cheese that doesn't feelnor taste like it's out of he box! Large noodles and creamy ALREADY prepped sauce. You don't need to Ann anything else! Just boil noodles and the box provides thes rest.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pikeville, KY

If you have ever had children you know that mac-n-cheese is a staple in that area of life! My husband loves and digs right into a big bowl of golden cheesey goodness everytime I make these wonderful noodles!
Vivian A.
Vivian A.
Los Angeles, CA

I am personally in love with macaroni and cheese. In the past I have tried many packaged ones and did not have a pleasant experience. I then tried the brand "Kraft" and was so happy, it is so delicious!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I can save money by buying the cheaper option on a lot of things, but not on macaroni and cheese. So this is always the option that ends up in my cart. It's creamy, cheesy deliciousness can't be beat!

Join Now