BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Anapaula Z.
Orlando, FL
This pasta is pretty good, wick and easy to make and the taste is amazing, the only thing I don't like is the serving size, I always have to make two cups because it wasn't enough to keep me full during the day but still amazing because the taste and the easy to working on
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I like Kraft, honestly it doesn't give enough of a cheese flavor though. I prefer home made. The cups are good in the Kraft though, better than cooking it in the box in my opinion. You can also make a pack of this and add a jar of cheese or make your own cheese sauce to add to it.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I used to buy the original box with the powdered cheese but recently tried this and now I will only buy this! I love how creamy the cheese is. It's super easy to make and goes on sale all the time. It stays creamy where as the original gets clumpy right after you make it!
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
The Deluxe is so so cheesy. If you're a big cheese fan like me then you will definitely love this mac and cheese. I don't eat this all the time, but I have it every once and a while because it is not the healthiest choice. I am definitely satisfied when I have it and would buy it again.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
It's not the same as baked macaroni and cheese which is that is what I prefer but it's really good when you're trying to cook up something fast for the family. Whenever I'm in a rush and I don't feel like waiting I always make this and it comes out really good.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Tastes change over the years and we've now come to love the sharper cheddars. Mild cheese just doesn't seem to cut it for us anymore! Our mac n' spack (macaroni and spackle = mac n' cheese) is preferably the liquid cheese sauce!
Brooke K.
I love Kraft Mac and cheese. There's something about it that I will always love even next to home made Mac and cheese. Super easy to make and affordable. Great side dish for a quick dinner.
Jocelyn H.
It is impossible for me to count the number of times I have eaten kraft deluxe Mac n cheese but I can definitely tell you how much better it tastes to me than the powdered cheese Mac n cheese. Throw some chicken in and you've got a slightly healthier meal
Heidi O.
Federal Way
The sharp cheddar is my favorite! It gives a little more zing then standard cheddar cheese. This product certainly compaires to velveeta but for less. It has a smooth texture in the cheese and cooks well. It goes great with pork chops and is very filling.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋