Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeños on top.
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Mariel F.
Mariel F.

Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT

The best box mac and cheese in my opinion! It's affordable and delicious. Such good comfort food. It's great as a side with a ton of different dinners. I buy this at my local stop & shop or Walmart. I recommend this
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL

GIRL YOU COULD EAT THIS RAW AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS STUFF UP. SO EASY EVEN A DOG CAN MAKE IT AND THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. COMING FROM COLLEGE STUDENT THIS IS ALL MY BROKESELF THE BOMB
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Creamy Mac and cheese that doesn't feelnor taste like it's out of he box! Large noodles and creamy ALREADY prepped sauce. You don't need to Ann anything else! Just boil noodles and the box provides thes rest.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Ridley Park, PA

My my favorite mac & cheese to make for a fast dinner everyone love that I buy it from ShopRite or you don't like twice a month sometimes more definitely met my expectations I am definitely overall satisfied
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now