BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
mindy k.
Bardstown, KY
Lovevthe shells cheesy and great freshness its oir choiceveberytime. We like flavor and this has plenty of it great price too well worth our dollar soent
Tiffany D.
Springfield, MO
Eating this as I'm typing. Mac and cheese is a huge thing in our household with seven to 11 kids at all times. Mac and cheese is a lunch a dinner saver!
Maranda C.
This is one of my favorite ! The taste is so much better I can taste the real cheese and the sauce is what matters most when it comes to Mac n cheese !
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is the best thing ever. I make this and eat it just as or I will add some butter salt pepper and broccoli and shrimp or chicken and it's awesome
ayleen p.
Medley, FL
I love these macaroni and cheese they are amazing hahaha they are delicious although not very healthy but the cheese taste is the best in the world
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
ive never tried microwave mac and cheese but i love to make the amily creamy chees its so good you can it the cheese out of the silver pack
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
This is my favorite type of mac and cheese and I always get it when I'm being lazy and just want a little comfort food and is easy to make
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
This is the best mac and cheese made by kraft! It's so creamy and easy to make. You don't have to worry about having milk and butter!
Makayla Z.
Scranton, PA
The sauce is really good, really easy to make and really affordable. You can have it with anything really for dinner, or by itself.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?