Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Concord, CA

There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY

LOVE this upgraded version for adults! Same great flavor I remember from my childhood, but I can dress this more decadent version with some tasty additions. I have it as a side to my dinner or as a hearty lunch on a cold day. YUM!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Kraft is easy, fast, and affordable. I always use it when I don't have time to make a time consuming dish. I usually eat this a few times a month and often find myself craving it if I don't! Everyone I know loves this stuff !
Emma Kate R.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL

We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.

I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL

This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Gretchen J.
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH

This is the only mac and cheese that all 3 of my boys LOVE!!! It's perfectly cheesy without tasting fake cheesy. Pair it with some fresh veggies and it's affordable and healthy. Over, it's a HIT and weekly go to for us!
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, Ca

This is the best mac and cheese!!! It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Lately I have been finding it at grocery outlet for only $2.50. Not a healthy choice but it sure is tasty and cheese and creamy :)
andrea m.
andrea m.

son buenos facil y rapidos de hacer el sabor es muy bueno y a los niños les gusta y estan muy rapido no necesitas nada mas solo un plato para servir y a comer una comida que te llena y la encuentras en todas partes

Join Now