Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#6 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Scarlet F.
Scarlet F.
miami, florida

soy amante de los macarrones con queso, yo creo que si no me engordaran tanto los comeria todos los dias a cada rato, y estos de kraft sin duda alguna es mi caraca favorita a la hora de comerme unos macarrones con queso estos son los que compraria
Rod L.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL

Absolutely delicious flavor, and a great side to a winter meal, or any meal. I usually eat this at least a couple times a month, as the flavor is definitely the cheesiest. I always pick up a couple boxes when it is on sale. My go to comfort food
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS

I absolutely love this brand of mac and cheese! Its really creamy, cheesy, and tastes amazing! It is super easy to make, and is totally affordable! This food is a lot healthier than any fast food. Yes! I would absolutely buy this product again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Haylee B.
Haylee B.
Manhattan

Delicious Mac & cheese! Super easy to make and very yummy. Different than ordinary Mac & cheese because it has creamy cheese sauce rather than dry sauce. A little pricey for a broke college kid but would love to eat it every day if I could!
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

This is my absolute favorite mac n cheese. The sauce is so much more flavorful than the powdered kind. Plus it doesn't require any milk or butter to make! I always have to make multiple boxes because it is a hit with children and adults!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.

Great if you need something for dinner and don't have the time to make it from scratch. Always fresh tasting and great if you add vegetables or meat to create a well balanced meal, or just by itself. Also great for cooks in training too.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Athens, GA

This is great when you want macaroni and cheese without having to put in much effort, but still want it a bit more sophisticated and tastier than the standard powdered stuff. It has a much richer cheese flavor, and is wonderfully creamy.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, Mi

I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now