Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL

The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel

These are really yummy and honestly I haven't had macaroni and cheese in a long time, probably about a year. My boyfriend doesn't eat it so I rarely eat it. I've never even bought a box of it for our house but overall good.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.

I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Emma Kate R.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL

We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
Emily B.
Emily B.

My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL

This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Wellston, OH

The cheesier the better! I LOVE Mac cheese and can eat it whenever! It's the best comfort food there is and so simple to make! Kraft definitely meets expectations because I've never had a bad experience with their brand!
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeƱos on top.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Franklin, VA

More cheese please!! I love mac n cheese the only thing that keeps alive. I wouldn't say it was healthy but it is good. I mainly only eat it on holidays but it always meets my expectations. It always leaves me satisfied.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?