BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Iris F.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS
This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Foodie Expert
My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Gemini W.
Gemini W.
Denison, TX
I have to say, other then homemade this is our go to. My family can eat this daily. Mainly my 19 yr old son.
I can mix so many things into this when I don't have time to cook dinner.
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Linda M.
Linda M.
My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Abi L.
Abi L.
Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno Valley, CA
End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?