BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
These are my favorite type macaroni and cheese they are so creamy they remind you of homemade macaroni and cheese like your grandma used to make and they're so comforting when you want a comforting and they always make for a good snack
Anapaula Z.
Orlando, FL
This pasta is pretty good, wick and easy to make and the taste is amazing, the only thing I don't like is the serving size, I always have to make two cups because it wasn't enough to keep me full during the day but still amazing because the taste and the easy to working on
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
This must be the best tasting boxed mac and cheese my family has ever had. We usually eat a box a week and we make sure that we always have it on hand. The cheese flavor is good and the prep is fast and easy. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I like Kraft, honestly it doesn't give enough of a cheese flavor though. I prefer home made. The cups are good in the Kraft though, better than cooking it in the box in my opinion. You can also make a pack of this and add a jar of cheese or make your own cheese sauce to add to it.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I used to buy the original box with the powdered cheese but recently tried this and now I will only buy this! I love how creamy the cheese is. It's super easy to make and goes on sale all the time. It stays creamy where as the original gets clumpy right after you make it!
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
The Deluxe is so so cheesy. If you're a big cheese fan like me then you will definitely love this mac and cheese. I don't eat this all the time, but I have it every once and a while because it is not the healthiest choice. I am definitely satisfied when I have it and would buy it again.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Tastes change over the years and we've now come to love the sharper cheddars. Mild cheese just doesn't seem to cut it for us anymore! Our mac n' spack (macaroni and spackle = mac n' cheese) is preferably the liquid cheese sauce!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋