Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL

GIRL YOU COULD EAT THIS RAW AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS STUFF UP. SO EASY EVEN A DOG CAN MAKE IT AND THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. COMING FROM COLLEGE STUDENT THIS IS ALL MY BROKESELF THE BOMB
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Ridley Park, PA

My my favorite mac & cheese to make for a fast dinner everyone love that I buy it from ShopRite or you don't like twice a month sometimes more definitely met my expectations I am definitely overall satisfied
Maria R.
Maria R.

I'm not a huge fan of shells and cheese, but this is a good brand. We make this for dinner as a side a few times a month, it's quick, easy, and cheap. It isn't my favorite macaroni, but it is good however
tamera g.
tamera g.
Whitewater, WI

OMG GUYS THIS IS LITERALLY HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!! I BUY THIS FLAVOR ALLLLLLLL TIME AND I LOVE IT. ITS NOT HEALTHY BUT WHATEVER. I COULD LIVE OFF OF THIS STUFF AND I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE TO TRY THIS FLAVOR.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA

This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the only macaroni and cheese that my husband will eat. He hates a fake cheese flavor, this box actually tastes like real cheese! And it's not too bad for it's price, it makes a decent amount.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
Iris F.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS

This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now