Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL

This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Emily B.
Emily B.

My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeƱos on top.
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Mariel F.
Mariel F.

Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA

This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Latoya G.
Latoya G.
New Bern , Nc

This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.

EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now