Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC

My go to for Mac and cheese. I could live on this cheesy gooey goodness. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the pasta but I'm already over it. Tip: put the pot back on the best for a minute or 2 after you mix the cheese in. It really gets into the noodles.
adrian m.
adrian m.

Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS

I absolutely love this brand of mac and cheese! Its really creamy, cheesy, and tastes amazing! It is super easy to make, and is totally affordable! This food is a lot healthier than any fast food. Yes! I would absolutely buy this product again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

This is my absolute favorite mac n cheese. The sauce is so much more flavorful than the powdered kind. Plus it doesn't require any milk or butter to make! I always have to make multiple boxes because it is a hit with children and adults!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Klamath Falls, OR

Great if you need something for dinner and don't have the time to make it from scratch. Always fresh tasting and great if you add vegetables or meat to create a well balanced meal, or just by itself. Also great for cooks in training too.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Athens, GA

This is great when you want macaroni and cheese without having to put in much effort, but still want it a bit more sophisticated and tastier than the standard powdered stuff. It has a much richer cheese flavor, and is wonderfully creamy.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, Mi

I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO

My kids like this kraft mac and cheese over the box with the powdered cheese. It's easy to make, in less time. Just boil the noodles and add the cheese sauce. Tastes delicious but, like other mac and cheese, isn't as popular left over.

Join Now