Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
brittany f.
brittany f.

I loved this mac and cheese! it tasted more rich with the cheese then other brands. Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Royersford, PA

I can't get enough of this! I buy several boxes at a time. It's better than your basic "blue box" macaroni and cheese with the simplicity of a cheese sauce. No butter or milk necessary. Great for a quick dinner side or lunch on a weekend. I love this stuff!
MARILYN C.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have always loved Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and have bought it when I need a good dose of comfort food. This is the only mac & cheese dinner that I buy as it is the creamiest and most satisfying that there is. I definitely recommend this product.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

For a quick and easy mac and cheese dinner this is one of the better ones out there. Easy to make and no milk or butter is needed. It's a little more expensive then the other blue box one, but all you need is boiling water to make this box. Tastes good!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC

My go to for Mac and cheese. I could live on this cheesy gooey goodness. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the pasta but I'm already over it. Tip: put the pot back on the best for a minute or 2 after you mix the cheese in. It really gets into the noodles.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Charlotte, NC

Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Austin, TX

You can never go wrong with a box of Kraft's macaroni and cheese. Easy, filling, and everyone in the family is happy with their neon yellow mac and cheese. It's very simple to add things to it like broccoli or peas. I always come back to this classic.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.

I absolutely LOVE Mac & Cheese! Kraft set the bar high, so I never stray away from the brand. It's a quick, easy, & cheap addition to any meal or a small meal by itself. It provides enough nutrition to not feel guilty about it being a quick fix, too!
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now