Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Emma Kate R.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL

We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.

I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL

This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Emily B.
Emily B.

My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Casey K.
Casey K.

The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Mariel F.
Mariel F.

Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT

The best box mac and cheese in my opinion! It's affordable and delicious. Such good comfort food. It's great as a side with a ton of different dinners. I buy this at my local stop & shop or Walmart. I recommend this
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA

The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now