Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS

These are my favorite type macaroni and cheese they are so creamy they remind you of homemade macaroni and cheese like your grandma used to make and they're so comforting when you want a comforting and they always make for a good snack
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

This is so delicious. It has so much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. The deluxe sauces are always so creamy. Unfortunately it is a lot more expensive than the regular stuff. It's so much more delicious it round the regular stuff.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI

Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI

So delicious the kids love it my husband enjoys it! I also love that it's not the powdered cheese it's the liquid cheese! I live in Wisconsin what would I love more other than Cheese! It's so cheap that. You could eat it every night
Dana W.
Dana W.
Concord, CA

There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL

The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Emma Kate R.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL

We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.

I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Emily B.
Emily B.

My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now