BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kerry W.
My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Abi L.
Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
Ashley R.
I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Amanda R.
This stuff is yummy! I like this kind of cheese way better than the original powder cheese . I wouldn't say it's health it's max n cheese but it's mhmmm mhmmm good!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Absolutely love this meal for myself and my family. Easy to cook and very rich in flavor! Would defidently buy again and every time I go to the grocery store
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?