BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emma V.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA
The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Creamy Mac and cheese that doesn't feelnor taste like it's out of he box! Large noodles and creamy ALREADY prepped sauce. You don't need to Ann anything else! Just boil noodles and the box provides thes rest.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
This is so good! I prefer this one than the original powder cheese version. It's so creamy and tastes like a grown up version of the original. It's a bit more expensive than the other but definitely worth it.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
My my favorite mac & cheese to make for a fast dinner everyone love that I buy it from ShopRite or you don't like twice a month sometimes more definitely met my expectations I am definitely overall satisfied
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of shells and cheese, but this is a good brand. We make this for dinner as a side a few times a month, it's quick, easy, and cheap. It isn't my favorite macaroni, but it is good however
tamera g.
tamera g.
milwaukee
Foodie Expert
OMG GUYS THIS IS LITERALLY HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!! I BUY THIS FLAVOR ALLLLLLLL TIME AND I LOVE IT. ITS NOT HEALTHY BUT WHATEVER. I COULD LIVE OFF OF THIS STUFF AND I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE TO TRY THIS FLAVOR.
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
This is such a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese! I have a family of 5 and it feeds us all! This is easy to prepare and always tastes great. It is very affordable and I always tell people about it!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the only macaroni and cheese that my husband will eat. He hates a fake cheese flavor, this box actually tastes like real cheese! And it's not too bad for it's price, it makes a decent amount.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Foodie Expert
Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Foodie Expert
for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?