Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY

I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
karen w.
karen w.

I loved this product :) It was so easy and quick to make. It met all my expectations for a packaged meal. The flavours were awesome. The packaging looked great. I would recommend this product to friends. I will be buying again for those quick snack moments.
Olivia U.
Olivia U.
Columbus, OH

I've been eating these since i was a kid so they have a huge comfort factor. They're quick easy and super filling. I like to mix mine with steamed veggies, or meats to make them a little more fancy sometimes, but they're super good on their own too.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH

This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now