BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love macaroni and cheese. Stove top, Microwave, or over baked dishes. You can't go wrong. Always have some on hand and they are all very easy to prepare and even have recipes on the side of the box or container. Always buy the Kraft brand others just don't taste the same or compare unless you are making home made then that's different.
nicole p.
Riverview, FL
This is seriously my FAVORITE! Its cheesy, creamy and the cheddar stands out. You can buy it any where from Walmart, Publix or Target. Its so easy to prepare- just add milk and the sauce pouch. This truly met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Brewing W.
Great for a quick family snack or side dish for dinner! So cheesy and easy to make just need some water, butter and milk. It met my expectations completely. I bought this from Walmart it was a great deal and overall I was very satisfied with this product!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
My favorite mac and cheese. It is so quick and easy to make and very creamy. The flavor is amazing. Very satisfying and affordable. On a budget sometimes I add frozen veg and turkey meat to make an entire meal. Highly recommend you wont be disappointed
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Scarlet F.
soy amante de los macarrones con queso, yo creo que si no me engordaran tanto los comeria todos los dias a cada rato, y estos de kraft sin duda alguna es mi caraca favorita a la hora de comerme unos macarrones con queso estos son los que compraria
Ashlie H.
I absolutely LOVE Mac & Cheese! Kraft set the bar high, so I never stray away from the brand. It's a quick, easy, & cheap addition to any meal or a small meal by itself. It provides enough nutrition to not feel guilty about it being a quick fix, too!
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely delicious flavor, and a great side to a winter meal, or any meal. I usually eat this at least a couple times a month, as the flavor is definitely the cheesiest. I always pick up a couple boxes when it is on sale. My go to comfort food
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč