Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , Md

This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

Ever since we first tried the Deluxe Mac & Cheese, we haven't gone back. The liquid cheese is amazing. We normally buy the Sharp Cheddar one but we recently discovered the garlic one and it's so amazing. Our boys like the sharp cheddar one more though and it's hard to resist classic mac and cheese taste.
Abingdon, VA

Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Patrice W.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT

Kraft Deluxe has been a staple in my kitchen, and a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I have always preferred Kraft over other brands. The sauce packets are perfect as is. I never feel the need to add salt or other spices, although sometimes my family likes it with hot sauce added.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS

I love mac and cheese. I love the Kraft brand also. I have tried a lot of the original products and when these new deluxe options came out I was super excited to try them! The cheese seemed so much more rich then the original version. I loved the consistency. I would buy this all the time.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Glen Cove, NY

This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA

The Deluxe is so so cheesy. If you're a big cheese fan like me then you will definitely love this mac and cheese. I don't eat this all the time, but I have it every once and a while because it is not the healthiest choice. I am definitely satisfied when I have it and would buy it again.
Tami E.
Tami E.

Who doesn't love mac and cheese. To me this brand is as close as it gets to being home made. On those days sometimes you just need a good batch. This product definitely his the spot, and it is one of my faves. I always buy it whenever I'm at the market, especially when it's on sale.
Waco, TX

We love this stuff! Its AWESOME when you mix with hamburger meat. We usually buy the cheaper brand only because this crap is like 5 bucks a box, as opposed to 2 for the cheaper store brand. It is just the same thing only a different wrapper. If they made it cheaper, we would buy it.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA

The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now