Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Atlanta, GA

I haven't had Kraft mac n cheese in at least five years before last week. I never was a fan, even as a kid. This, however, is amazing. It doesn't taste like that fake powdered cheese it's known for. It's definitely great for a quick weeknight meal when you don't feel like cooking.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ

ALL time favorite mac and cheese to buy. I eat this so often that I couldn't live without it. It is so affordable and so easy to make. The flavor is delicious and sooo cheesy and rich. I have tried many mac and cheese brands but always stick to this one because it is my favorite.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.

What can really be said about Mac and Cheese that hasn't already been said ! This Mac and Cheese is sensational and can easily be paired with just about any meal. IIn my home we have it about 3 times a month (excluding leftovers). This just a side that we can never go without.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL

This is childhood all over again, but more sophisticated. I eat this weekly - in fact it is cooking while I type this. I particularly like the sharp cheddar. However, everywhere around me has stopped selling it. I recommend trying this flavor. It is better than four-cheese.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Stephens City, VA

I grew up eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I love the classic, but I also love the Kraft deluxe when I am in the mood for something a little more filling and decadent. I have tried Velveeta as well and I prefer Kraft deluxe cheese over that. It is creamy and delicious!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

This is so delicious. It has much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. Fancy sauces are always very creamy. This, however, is amazing. It is not known to falsely cheese powder is known for. It is certainly great for a quick meal between week when not feel like cooking.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY

I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Emily B.
Emily B.
Independence, KY

This product totally brings me back to my childhood! It's something that my mom always fed us for lunch and even in high school I would take kraft mac & cheese in containers to school because it was really easy to prepare in the microwave and it tasted delicious
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now