Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#19 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI

This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY

I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH

This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.

As a kid you never would have imagined Mac n Cheese could get better...well guess what. It. Did. This is perfect for an adult who doesn't want people to think your still a kid. This is the CLASSY Mac n cheese that you hid from your kids 👍
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

This is my absolute favorite mac n cheese. The sauce is so much more flavorful than the powdered kind. Plus it doesn't require any milk or butter to make! I always have to make multiple boxes because it is a hit with children and adults!
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Suffolk, VA

this mac and cheese is one of my favorites. If you don't have time to make it home made mac and cheese this is a great substitute. This is coming from
a girl who has worked in a kitchen/ restaurant environment since
she was 12 years old!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now