Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI

This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY

I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
Heidi O.
Heidi O.
Federal Way

The sharp cheddar is my favorite! It gives a little more zing then standard cheddar cheese. This product certainly compaires to velveeta but for less. It has a smooth texture in the cheese and cooks well. It goes great with pork chops and is very filling.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA

Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orlando

was pretty good tasted a lot like velvetta but i didnt care the texture or thickness of the shells. I wish they came with smaller and thinner shells and more cheese then it would be perfect mac and cheese better than velvetta, should try it though
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH

This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?