BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Crystal F.
I usually fix the shells and cheese kind, but my kids decided that they don't like that as well as the original mac & cheese, so I decided to try this kind last night, and it was a huge hit. It tasted so amazing, like homemade style, but was so much easier and delicious. Will definitely be making this more in the future.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
So fast and easy to prepare. Everything you need is in the box and the noodles are nice and plumpy. I used to use the box that came with the powdered cheese, but you'd have to add butter and milk. If you went overboard on the milk, you'd have a too watered down, unflavorful meal. The cheese in the Deluxe squeezes out and mixes great for a cheese infusion of tasty goodness!
Nikkisha C.
I am so happy that Kraft makes cheese sauce since I love creamy smooth cheese. This box of macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites from Kraft. This is super easy to make. This is something both children and adults will love!
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Nicole M.
Kraft is great when it comes to mac n cheese. Although, there are many other kraft options for mac n cheese, this is definitely my favorite! So rich and cheesy! You get exactly what you're craving when eating this deluxe mac and cheese! Completely satisfying.
Emily B.
My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Nancy T.
You can never go wrong with a box of Kraft's macaroni and cheese. Easy, filling, and everyone in the family is happy with their neon yellow mac and cheese. It's very simple to add things to it like broccoli or peas. I always come back to this classic.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is the best of the best. I grew up with the powder cheese but this is my new favorite. I love the cheese packets. It's so creamy, it's a dream! My husband laughed at me because the first time I made him dinner, it was the creamy cheese packet. Only the best of the best for the first meal!
Ashley M.
Independence, MO
As somebody that does not love box mac & cheese very much, I will have to say that this is totally change my opinion. Although it is not a healthy meal, sometimes you just need that cozy comfort food after a long day. I love the sharp cheddar taste and the creaminess of this mac & cheese
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋