BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lear30413 C.
soy amante de los macarrones con queso, yo creo que si no me engordaran tanto los comeria todos los dias a cada rato, y estos de kraft sin duda alguna es mi caraca favorita a la hora de comerme unos macarrones con queso estos son los que compraria
Rod L.
Miami Florida
Absolutely delicious flavor, and a great side to a winter meal, or any meal. I usually eat this at least a couple times a month, as the flavor is definitely the cheesiest. I always pick up a couple boxes when it is on sale. My go to comfort food
Ashlie H.
I absolutely LOVE Mac & Cheese! Kraft set the bar high, so I never stray away from the brand. It's a quick, easy, & cheap addition to any meal or a small meal by itself. It provides enough nutrition to not feel guilty about it being a quick fix, too!
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
This has been something I have been eating since I was a teenager. My aunt (RIP) brought this home and it has been a family staple every since. When we do not make it ourselves this is the go to. Every child that is born into the family knows that if it is not from scratch it is Kraft Deluxe. Rich, Creamy, Cheesy goodness.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Crystal F.
I usually fix the shells and cheese kind, but my kids decided that they don't like that as well as the original mac & cheese, so I decided to try this kind last night, and it was a huge hit. It tasted so amazing, like homemade style, but was so much easier and delicious. Will definitely be making this more in the future.
Nikkisha C.
I am so happy that Kraft makes cheese sauce since I love creamy smooth cheese. This box of macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites from Kraft. This is super easy to make. This is something both children and adults will love!
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
So fast and easy to prepare. Everything you need is in the box and the noodles are nice and plumpy. I used to use the box that came with the powdered cheese, but you'd have to add butter and milk. If you went overboard on the milk, you'd have a too watered down, unflavorful meal. The cheese in the Deluxe squeezes out and mixes great for a cheese infusion of tasty goodness!
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Emily B.
My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋