Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.

What can really be said about Mac and Cheese that hasn't already been said ! This Mac and Cheese is sensational and can easily be paired with just about any meal. IIn my home we have it about 3 times a month (excluding leftovers). This just a side that we can never go without.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL

This is childhood all over again, but more sophisticated. I eat this weekly - in fact it is cooking while I type this. I particularly like the sharp cheddar. However, everywhere around me has stopped selling it. I recommend trying this flavor. It is better than four-cheese.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Stephens City, VA

I grew up eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I love the classic, but I also love the Kraft deluxe when I am in the mood for something a little more filling and decadent. I have tried Velveeta as well and I prefer Kraft deluxe cheese over that. It is creamy and delicious!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

This is so delicious. It has much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. Fancy sauces are always very creamy. This, however, is amazing. It is not known to falsely cheese powder is known for. It is certainly great for a quick meal between week when not feel like cooking.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Independence, KY

This product totally brings me back to my childhood! It's something that my mom always fed us for lunch and even in high school I would take kraft mac & cheese in containers to school because it was really easy to prepare in the microwave and it tasted delicious
brittany f.
brittany f.

I loved this mac and cheese! it tasted more rich with the cheese then other brands. Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Royersford, PA

I can't get enough of this! I buy several boxes at a time. It's better than your basic "blue box" macaroni and cheese with the simplicity of a cheese sauce. No butter or milk necessary. Great for a quick dinner side or lunch on a weekend. I love this stuff!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

For a quick and easy mac and cheese dinner this is one of the better ones out there. Easy to make and no milk or butter is needed. It's a little more expensive then the other blue box one, but all you need is boiling water to make this box. Tastes good!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC

My go to for Mac and cheese. I could live on this cheesy gooey goodness. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the pasta but I'm already over it. Tip: put the pot back on the best for a minute or 2 after you mix the cheese in. It really gets into the noodles.

Join Now