Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is so delicious. It has so much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. The deluxe sauces are always so creamy. Unfortunately it is a lot more expensive than the regular stuff. It's so much more delicious it round the regular stuff.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
So delicious the kids love it my husband enjoys it! I also love that it's not the powdered cheese it's the liquid cheese! I live in Wisconsin what would I love more other than Cheese! It's so cheap that. You could eat it every night
Dana W.
Dana W.
Concord, CA
Nov. 13, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.
Foodie Expert
Nov. 4, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Emma Kate R.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
My go to Mac and cheese. I absolutely love how hey have so many different cheeses to choose from. Might not be the healthiest but definitely worth it. Probably eat it once every 2 weeks. Constant purchase in my household!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Mariel F.
Mariel F.
Jan. 20, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Honestly some of the best boxed Mac and cheese I've ever had. the cheese doesn't taste artificial or powdery. We don't prepare often because we like to stay away from processed foods, but this a nice splurge sometimes!
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Cant go wrong with Sharp Cheddar Kraft Mac and Cheese! I love that its creamy and super flavorful! So quick and easy to make and wasy to grab at my grocery! Not exactly healthy but everything in moderation right?
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?