Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Yadirita O.
Yadirita O.

oh my god is very very delicious! is amazing! i love the favor is verru good, i liket very much
michelle p.
michelle p.

My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Connellys Springs, NC

Kraft has the best macaroni and cheese! We use the sharp cheddar for that extra cheddar taste!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD

Homemade cheesy noodles. This is a perfect amount for a side dish or entree. Fun for all ages.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Quick and easy side that pairs up great with any dish. So cheesy and yummy. The kids love it!
Donna K.
Donna K.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

The absolute best. We have tried many and I keep going back to this. Affordable and delicious
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

My mac has to be extra cheesy and this one is just that! Cheesy and sharp! The kids love it!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner

This is one of the best brands of Mac n cheese. It's sooooo good. Nice and creamy yet cheesy
Halie W.
Halie W.
Jacksonville, FL

Kraft Deluxe Mac&Cheese is my kids favorite side dish and usually their favorite star dish.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Campbellsville

Almost tastes like the mac n cheese my mom makes when I go home. And hers is hard to beat!

Join Now