BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Casey K.
The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Kristina L.
Great if you need something for dinner and don't have the time to make it from scratch. Always fresh tasting and great if you add vegetables or meat to create a well balanced meal, or just by itself. Also great for cooks in training too.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK
My favorite Mac and cheese product, creamy cheddar cheese. This product has the perfect about of cheesy Ness!
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
Foodie Expert
I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA
The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL
This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ
ALL time favorite mac and cheese to buy. I eat this so often that I couldn't live without it. It is so affordable and so easy to make. The flavor is delicious and sooo cheesy and rich. I have tried many mac and cheese brands but always stick to this one because it is my favorite.
Robin M.
Royersford, PA
I can't get enough of this! I buy several boxes at a time. It's better than your basic "blue box" macaroni and cheese with the simplicity of a cheese sauce. No butter or milk necessary. Great for a quick dinner side or lunch on a weekend. I love this stuff!
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA
The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA
My fiancé and I absolutely love mac and cheese especially this kraft one !!! It tastes so good like real cheese because other ones taste like water ewww gross!!!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?