BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Makeuplvr S.
I liked this mac and cheese. It was very creamy and had good flavor, but the after taste was not so great. It's not really healthy, but it's affordable, especially if you use Cartwheel from Target.
Liuba S.
This mac n cheese just isn't as good as the stove top mix with your own milk and butter. The cheese mixture that comes in this box doesn't taste a good as the make your own.
Marie K.
Denver, NC
Tastes amazing and the cheese sauce is wonderful. My only complaint is that the leftovers don't reheat well the next day so I usually can't enjoy it over several meals.
Robin M.
Royersford, PA
I can't get enough of this! I buy several boxes at a time. It's better than your basic "blue box" macaroni and cheese with the simplicity of a cheese sauce. No butter or milk necessary. Great for a quick dinner side or lunch on a weekend. I love this stuff!
adrian m.
Charlotte, NC
Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Kerry W.
My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA
The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
I love this mac & cheese over the original kraft with the powdered cheese. This has such creamy texture. Definitely very easy to make and always a good go-to dinner.
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA
My fiancé and I absolutely love mac and cheese especially this kraft one !!! It tastes so good like real cheese because other ones taste like water ewww gross!!!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč