Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love Kraft Mac and cheese. There's something about it that I will always love even next to home made Mac and cheese. Super easy to make and affordable. Great side dish for a quick dinner.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI

This if a family favorite in our house. We have it at least a couple times a month if not.more.
Melizza W.
Melizza W.
Phoenix, AZ

I LOVE THIS BRAnd BUY 4 WHEN YOU GO OUT You will not be dissappointed. Will always get when I'm at storr
Marina G.
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL

Super yummy and good.
My nephews and nieces love this stuff
Quick and easy meal to make when your on the run or on a time limit.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Charlotte, NC

Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Rod L.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL

Absolutely delicious flavor, and a great side to a winter meal, or any meal. I usually eat this at least a couple times a month, as the flavor is definitely the cheesiest. I always pick up a couple boxes when it is on sale. My go to comfort food
Regina N.
Regina N.
New Rochelle , NY

This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Katlyn D.
Katlyn D.

This is really simple and easy to make, taste great and goes great with anything for family dinner!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ

My go to comfort food is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It brings back great childhood memories of my mom making me Mac and cheese on cold winter days.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.

MMMM good! Nothing bad to say! Who doesn't love Mac N' Cheese, Who doesn't love the forever known Kraft brand. Always picking up boxes to have handy at home, great prices.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now