Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#5 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Albuquerque
June 10, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Perfect side dish! We love these alone or with bbq! My kids of course could live on these of I let them. Love the creamy sauce and thick noodles
Emily V.
Emily V.
April 27, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Unless im making homemade mac n cheese, this is what i reach for. The squeezy cheese is just so much better than all other mac n cheeses i find
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
May 12, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
In my house if it's macaroni and cheese it must be crushed by and we've tried a few different brands and nothing compares to craft it truly is the best.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
June 5, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Great flavor, great size. The cheese is really creamy and goes with almost any dish! Sprinkle a little water on leftovers and tastes fresh!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
April 3, 2017, 5:57 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
The high end of box Mac and Cheese. Not as good as Mama makes it, but definitely close to it. I'd advise not mixing hot dogs with this kind though.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
April 22, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love Kraft Mac and Cheese and especially the sharp cheddar one because it has a lot more flavor than the others and that's always great
Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
April 21, 2017, 6:31 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
The grownup Mac'n cheese. Or the closest thing to it. Somewhat quick to make and add some bacon and the rest of the adults would enjoy.
Presley L.
Presley L.
Indianapolis
May 16, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
The Kraft deluxe is so cheesy! I am a mac n cheese lover so I have tried most of the brands and flavors and this by far my favorite.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
May 24, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
A staple in my pantry for sure! The only thing a picky toddler can't turn down, and I like that he's actually getting some protein!
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
March 23, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love the kraft deluxe mac and cheeses! My favorite is the bacon bits one! They all taste so amazing and delicious! I would highly recommend
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?