BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Sugar L.
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Vivianny G.
Vivianny G.
Miami, FL, FL
Great, I love this product for dinner or as a snack for my brothers, it is a very delicious master as the cheese melts and remains an amazing flavor
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Port Orange, FL
One of my favorites. This mac and cheese is so thick and creamy. Not to salty either. Its dangerous though cause i could slam a whole box no question about it.
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My boys love this stuff! Especially when I'm working and unable to make them a decent lunch they can make this fast and easy and keep their little tummys full
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Ft lauderdale
Foodie Expert
My favorite mac n cheese. Crowd pleaser on our home. Walmart sells 3 pack for a great price. Super simple to make. Just noodles and cheese sauce.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Love love love this!! It costs about $3 at Walmart and it is super tasty!! The cheese sauce is creamy and adding a little milk makes it so good!!
Monique Y.
Monique Y.
Foodie Expert
Just add a little milk and pepper, and we're good to go. I don't buy this as much since I've learned to make mac and cheese from scratch, but it comes in handy when trying to prepare a quick meal.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Albuquerque
Perfect side dish! We love these alone or with bbq! My kids of course could live on these of I let them. Love the creamy sauce and thick noodles
Emily V.
Emily V.
Unless im making homemade mac n cheese, this is what i reach for. The squeezy cheese is just so much better than all other mac n cheeses i find
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?