BY KRAFT #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa C.
Athens, GA
This is great when you want macaroni and cheese without having to put in much effort, but still want it a bit more sophisticated and tastier than the standard powdered stuff. It has a much richer cheese flavor, and is wonderfully creamy.
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Bridget S.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't had Kraft mac n cheese in at least five years before last week. I never was a fan, even as a kid. This, however, is amazing. It doesn't taste like that fake powdered cheese it's known for. It's definitely great for a quick weeknight meal when you don't feel like cooking.
Shayla F.
EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this upgraded version for adults! Same great flavor I remember from my childhood, but I can dress this more decadent version with some tasty additions. I have it as a side to my dinner or as a hearty lunch on a cold day. YUM!
Paige B.
Our go to quick Mac and cheese! This is optimal for when I don't have time to make our outback imitation Mac-a-roo and cheese. Tastes great, fixes a quick meal, and has a few servings in one box!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
My son and I will eat any kind of macaroni and cheese as long as it ain't the cheap kind we love Kraft macaroni and cheese. Cheese is the most fabulous thing in the world
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Me and my family live macoroni and cheese. This is one of our top 3 that we always buy. Inly good mac n cheese company I believe is kraft. :There macoroni is quick and painless. Noodles taste great. Would highly recommend.
Emma Kate R.
Trenton, FL
We have always used this brand of macaroni and cheese. It is so easy to make and is the cheesiest out of many brands that we have tried over the years. There is also a variety of shell shapes/cheeses offered in this brand.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Everyone loves Mac n' cheese. We try not to eat it very often because it's clearly not healthy. But when you need some comfort food, the Deluxe Kraft is the way to go.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋