Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Great meal for the whole family! Fills you up and tastes delicious! I've never met anyone who does not like it! Easy to make and got it at wal mart! It's a favorite for me and my siblings!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Iaeger, WV

I like the dinners with the cheese sauce way better than the ones with the powder. It's so simple. Nothing extra to add, like milk and butter. Just cut open the packet and mix with the cooked noodles.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Prattville, AL

These are so cheesy!! They make for a great side with any meal. Usually eat them about twice a week. They are very affordable too!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
North Dartmouth, MA

One of my favorites. Has a vrisch and creamy taste. Pairs well with almost anything. I personally made hamburger with brown gravy and seasonings and our it over the Sharp cheddar Macaroni and cheese.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN

This stuff is easy and quick to make it always is a great side or sometimes a meal lol one of my fav brand box of mac and cheese
Allysen B.
Allysen B.

No unhealthy dyes. Kids' favorite. Parents' favorite. Staple in our pantry and should be a staple in anyone's pantry.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

My whole family likes this kind the best! The mac n cheese is so creamy and delicious and extra cheesy! Goes great as a side or for lunch by itself!
Regina B.
Regina B.
Ludowici, GA

Been a Kraft Mac n cheese fan for years! Grew up on the tall skinny box Kraft macaroni and have been a fan every since!
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
Edmond, OK

This makes for such a quick and easy to go dinner and it's so fast to make. It's one of my favorites.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Melbourne, FL

This is always our favorite macaroni! We have tried many other brands but always come back to this one! So happy you have sharp cheddar macaroni.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now