Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pollock pines, CA
Foodie Expert
May 29, 2017, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This mac and cheese has been my favorite since i was a child. I love it so much. Even to this day my mom will still stop by and drop some of this off for me
m s.
m s.
June 4, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This used to be a staple at dinners when I was younger. Now that i'm older and have a milk allergy, i think back all the time to how those little pasta shells were so creamy and cheesy. They were they best just right off the stove.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Lubbock, TX
Feb. 24, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Oh good Lord this stuff is addictive. It has a mouth watering taste that won't be forgotten. Amazing price for the taste. It doesn't last long in my house.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
May 25, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
It is easy to make for the kids and when there's some left I eat the rest. It is a good side to dinner or even lunch. I love cheese I try not to eat a lot.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
May 3, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Sugar L.
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Vivianny G.
Vivianny G.
Miami, FL, FL
May 6, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Great, I love this product for dinner or as a snack for my brothers, it is a very delicious master as the cheese melts and remains an amazing flavor
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Port Orange, FL
June 10, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
One of my favorites. This mac and cheese is so thick and creamy. Not to salty either. Its dangerous though cause i could slam a whole box no question about it.
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
May 14, 2017, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
My boys love this stuff! Especially when I'm working and unable to make them a decent lunch they can make this fast and easy and keep their little tummys full
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY
March 8, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Love love love this!! It costs about $3 at Walmart and it is super tasty!! The cheese sauce is creamy and adding a little milk makes it so good!!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?