Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Louisburg, NC

So much better than the really cheap kraft mac & cheese but still affordable. Makes a great side
francisca e.
francisca e.
Creve Coeur, IL

I this macaroni and cheese cause it's easy and u don't have to use any thing extra to the product u can just eat it as good.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Austin, TX

You can never go wrong with a box of Kraft's macaroni and cheese. Easy, filling, and everyone in the family is happy with their neon yellow mac and cheese. It's very simple to add things to it like broccoli or peas. I always come back to this classic.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

This stuff is really good and it doesn't take long to cook. Maybe not as amazing as Velveeta mac and cheese but it holds its own.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Melbourne, FL

This is always our favorite macaroni! We have tried many other brands but always come back to this one! So happy you have sharp cheddar macaroni.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

I love this product. Great taste. I love sharp cheddar so I was so happy when Kraft came out with this deluxe line.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Great meal for the whole family! Fills you up and tastes delicious! I've never met anyone who does not like it! Easy to make and got it at wal mart! It's a favorite for me and my siblings!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN

This stuff is easy and quick to make it always is a great side or sometimes a meal lol one of my fav brand box of mac and cheese
Tameka B.
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK

In my family we are huge fans of mac and cheese. Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese dinner with Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a great spin on the dish. We eat mac and cheese 3 - 4 times a month. The kids would probably eat it more if I allowed them. We love regular so we tried the Sharp Cheddar Cheese sauce, and it taste great.
Allysen B.
Allysen B.

No unhealthy dyes. Kids' favorite. Parents' favorite. Staple in our pantry and should be a staple in anyone's pantry.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now