Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL

I always use this for all my holiday dinners anytime I want to make Mack and cheese are always reach for Kraft
Makeuplvr S.
Makeuplvr S.

I liked this mac and cheese. It was very creamy and had good flavor, but the after taste was not so great. It's not really healthy, but it's affordable, especially if you use Cartwheel from Target.
Claire w.
Claire w.
York, PA

This is a yummy side dish or a main meal depending on how hungry you are.. Who doesn't like mac n cheese especially when its extra cheesy and delicious. This is easy to make and my favorite kind to eat.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Southgate, MI

This if a family favorite in our house. We have it at least a couple times a month if not.more.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , La

My absolute favorite! I can eat this alone as a snack,or a great side for almost any dinner!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA

The Deluxe is so so cheesy. If you're a big cheese fan like me then you will definitely love this mac and cheese. I don't eat this all the time, but I have it every once and a while because it is not the healthiest choice. I am definitely satisfied when I have it and would buy it again.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.

Great for a quick family snack or side dish for dinner! So cheesy and easy to make just need some water, butter and milk. It met my expectations completely. I bought this from Walmart it was a great deal and overall I was very satisfied with this product!
Alayna D.
Alayna D.

This went so well with our BBQ dinner a few weekends ago! We almost ran out it was such a hit. You really can't go wrong with Mac and cheese at your BBQ. It was super creamy and tastey.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love Kraft Mac and cheese. There's something about it that I will always love even next to home made Mac and cheese. Super easy to make and affordable. Great side dish for a quick dinner.
Rod L.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL

Absolutely delicious flavor, and a great side to a winter meal, or any meal. I usually eat this at least a couple times a month, as the flavor is definitely the cheesiest. I always pick up a couple boxes when it is on sale. My go to comfort food
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now