Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Brittanee M.
Brittanee M.
durham, nc

Favorite Mac and cheese for my baked Mac and cheese! Super creamy and delicious
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Only mac n cheese we buy from a box. My husband loves this specific kind. We usually get the one with 2% milk. Love the taste it has, and love how its so cheesy.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC

Oh my gosh I truly love mac & cheese since I was a kid. Kraft is always the way to go. There is a great lasagna recipe on the back of this box thats easy & delicious.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

So creamy and delicious. Sharp cheddar is my favorite cheese and this flavor is the perfect comfort food.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Kraft is great when it comes to mac n cheese. Although, there are many other kraft options for mac n cheese, this is definitely my favorite! So rich and cheesy! You get exactly what you're craving when eating this deluxe mac and cheese! Completely satisfying.
NG M.
NG M.
Marysville, CA

Does not taste like your original Mac and cheese . Easy instruction but horrible taste.
LaKordra D.
LaKordra D.
Brantley, AL

My mom loves these so much she cooks it for us all the time. I love them I just really enjoy cheese!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

My favorite mac and cheese. It is so quick and easy to make and very creamy. The flavor is amazing. Very satisfying and affordable. On a budget sometimes I add frozen veg and turkey meat to make an entire meal. Highly recommend you wont be disappointed
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

Ever since we first tried the Deluxe Mac & Cheese, we haven't gone back. The liquid cheese is amazing. We normally buy the Sharp Cheddar one but we recently discovered the garlic one and it's so amazing. Our boys like the sharp cheddar one more though and it's hard to resist classic mac and cheese taste.
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Loganville, GA

This is the best. I literally eat this any chance I get. This is my comfort food. It is so scrumptious!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now