BY KRAFT #15 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
adrian m.
Charlotte, NC
Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
I love this mac & cheese over the original kraft with the powdered cheese. This has such creamy texture. Definitely very easy to make and always a good go-to dinner.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Kerry W.
My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Emma V.
York Nw Salem, PA
The Kraft dinners have been a favorite in my house since I was little. It's the perfect, easy mac and cheese. I like that the dinners come with the cheese said instead of the powder-it makes it that much easier!
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely love this brand of mac and cheese! Its really creamy, cheesy, and tastes amazing! It is super easy to make, and is totally affordable! This food is a lot healthier than any fast food. Yes! I would absolutely buy this product again.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA
My fiancé and I absolutely love mac and cheese especially this kraft one !!! It tastes so good like real cheese because other ones taste like water ewww gross!!!
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč