BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

Buy on Target
Kalie H.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
I like how creamy this mac is. It's got so much flavor and I can't help but lick the bowl clean after each meal. It's easy and quick to make and everyone loves it!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Foodie Expert
Huge Fan , This Is One Of My Favorite Foods . I Could Eat This All Day . The Perfect Amount Of Cheese And These Stay Moist And Cheesy . I Would Defently Recommend
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Foodie Expert
If I'm being honest, this is the adult version of my childhood favorite. Add this pasta as a side to any protein and it's like elementary school all over again. It's a refined Mac n cheese for adult cheese lovers.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
In a pinch and don't know what to eat? This! This was it! I worked 10 hr shifts and got off at 1-2am and at that time all you want is a full belly and a bed. This never disappointed me
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
I like mac and cheese as a side. Can't go wrong. I always add some pepper and chili powder too it, it really gives it a better flavor and not too cheesey.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pollock pines, CA
Foodie Expert
This mac and cheese has been my favorite since i was a child. I love it so much. Even to this day my mom will still stop by and drop some of this off for me
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
It is easy to make for the kids and when there's some left I eat the rest. It is a good side to dinner or even lunch. I love cheese I try not to eat a lot.
m s.
m s.
This used to be a staple at dinners when I was younger. Now that i'm older and have a milk allergy, i think back all the time to how those little pasta shells were so creamy and cheesy. They were they best just right off the stove.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Lubbock, TX
Oh good Lord this stuff is addictive. It has a mouth watering taste that won't be forgotten. Amazing price for the taste. It doesn't last long in my house.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?