Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
kelly g.
kelly g.
St Augustine, FL

This is my favorite Mac n cheese. Love the creamy texture and flavor. Prefer this over powdered cheese
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I LOVE this Mac & cheese!!! Especially with corn mixed into it! This is always a weekend go to for me
Vandy T.
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR

Favorite macaroni and cheese! The kids love it! It's my go-to! Always creamy! And such a great price!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM

Super easy to make, tastes great, and fills me up really quick and I usually have leftovers as well.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , Tx

These are perfect for the family and the kids love it, shoot I love it. It so cheesy and creamy good
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ

I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA

So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
Mac n cheese is my fav.. me and my son eat it at least once a week. I love the shells and cheese.
India G.
India G.

Very yummy and cheesy Mac and cheese! I love making it and it taste like I made it from scratch!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?