Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Harrison, OH

Super creamy. Easy to make. Perfect for any meal. Has so many different flavors so great versatility.
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
Cedar Rapids, IA

It taste weird and kind of gross. The thick and creamy is so much better. This just tasted extra fake
Vandy T.
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR

Favorite macaroni and cheese! The kids love it! It's my go-to! Always creamy! And such a great price!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Philadelphia, PA

I love the creamy and rich cheese sauce! Kraft is better than Velveeta! Its a great meal for all ages
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

Kraft deluxe Mac & Cheese is delicious. I buy it at my local grocery. I love the sharp cheddar sauce.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

These are perfect for the family and the kids love it, shoot I love it. It so cheesy and creamy good
Jaritza B.
Jaritza B.

Favorite go to mac n cheese easy to cook cheese sauce taste amazinggg enough for 4 people in one box
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ

I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

Omg this is one of my children favorite things to eat.it taste so good. I make this alot at my house
Katlyn D.
Katlyn D.

This is really simple and easy to make, taste great and goes great with anything for family dinner!

Join Now