Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , Md

This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA

Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Patrice W.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT

Kraft Deluxe has been a staple in my kitchen, and a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I have always preferred Kraft over other brands. The sauce packets are perfect as is. I never feel the need to add salt or other spices, although sometimes my family likes it with hot sauce added.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Glen Cove, NY

This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA

The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Misty Z.
Misty Z.
Hamilton, AL

This is a staple at my house. We eat it like its going out of style. I prefer this over velvetta because the cheese seems to melt more easily. The flavor is great. I do add a little garlic powder, only because my family LOVES garlic in everything. This is just a little added touch.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA

I like Kraft, honestly it doesn't give enough of a cheese flavor though. I prefer home made. The cups are good in the Kraft though, better than cooking it in the box in my opinion. You can also make a pack of this and add a jar of cheese or make your own cheese sauce to add to it.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT

I just love that Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner has a Sharp Cheddar version! The cheddar cheese sauce in this kit is thick and creamy, with just the right amount of sharpness. I try to only have this occasionally because of the caloric content, if I could, I'd eat it every day!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE

This must be the best tasting boxed mac and cheese my family has ever had. We usually eat a box a week and we make sure that we always have it on hand. The cheese flavor is good and the prep is fast and easy. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now