Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Melody M.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA

This is the best mac&cheese around, nothing beats its rich creamy flavor. Its even better than homemade and way faster too. If your looking for a quick smash hit for dinner than look no further. This will have you going back for seconds and hoping there's some left over for the next day too. Definitely a crowd please! Taste just like home, but better.
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Latoyah C.
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA

Always the best substitute for moms homemade version. Perfectly cheesy and filling. I believe this to be the best brand of mac n cheese on the market today outside of my own mothers homemade version. Love the easiness of preparation. Would probably care for more servings with such a large family as children absolutely cannot deny it either.
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Las Vegas, NV

I love macaroni and cheese. Stove top, Microwave, or over baked dishes. You can't go wrong. Always have some on hand and they are all very easy to prepare and even have recipes on the side of the box or container. Always buy the Kraft brand others just don't taste the same or compare unless you are making home made then that's different.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

I prefer Kraft cheese products over any other brand. The Kraft macaroni and cheese deluxe is by far the best store bought macaroni out there! I used to buy the powdered version for my four year old daughter but once she had this kind, it was the only kind she would eat. It's hard not to steal a zillion bites when I make it for her.
Tameka B.
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK

In my family we are huge fans of mac and cheese. Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese dinner with Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a great spin on the dish. We eat mac and cheese 3 - 4 times a month. The kids would probably eat it more if I allowed them. We love regular so we tried the Sharp Cheddar Cheese sauce, and it taste great.
Regina N.
Regina N.
New Rochelle , NY

This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Belle C.
Belle C.
Brooklyn, NY

I used to bring these to school and microwave the cups. They were actually were cheesy and tasted really good. The portion is small for a long school day, but it was worth it because it was really easy to prepare and didn't take long at all. After I while I did get a little tired of eating it, but I still think its good.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN

My children and I love this kind of Mac 'n Cheese. The cheese flavor is strong, rich, and creamy. We usually add a little minced garlic while the pasta is cooking, and the outcome is delicious. I usually buy this product at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it to others. It's a big hit with the kids!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now