BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
This saved me from many troubles. When I arrived, I visited the house without any prior warning. I just took this out with pieces of ham and the visit was happy.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Ever since we first tried the Deluxe Mac & Cheese, we haven't gone back. The liquid cheese is amazing. We normally buy the Sharp Cheddar one but we recently discovered the garlic one and it's so amazing. Our boys like the sharp cheddar one more though and it's hard to resist classic mac and cheese taste.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I just love that Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner has a Sharp Cheddar version! The cheddar cheese sauce in this kit is thick and creamy, with just the right amount of sharpness. I try to only have this occasionally because of the caloric content, if I could, I'd eat it every day!
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Brewing W.
Great for a quick family snack or side dish for dinner! So cheesy and easy to make just need some water, butter and milk. It met my expectations completely. I bought this from Walmart it was a great deal and overall I was very satisfied with this product!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
My favorite mac and cheese. It is so quick and easy to make and very creamy. The flavor is amazing. Very satisfying and affordable. On a budget sometimes I add frozen veg and turkey meat to make an entire meal. Highly recommend you wont be disappointed
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč