BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Terra J.
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese, please!!! We cannot keep this in our house! My six year old could eat this nonstop! It’s her absolute favorite brand! It’s also extremely affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Kraft Deluxe macaroni and cheese is my family's favorite! This is one of the few side dishes my kids will always eat! The taste is rich and creamy and the price is always affordable.
Erika E.
Foodie Expert
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Roxanna O.
Salinas
Foodie Expert
This saved me from many troubles. When I arrived, I visited the house without any prior warning. I just took this out with pieces of ham and the visit was happy.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Foodie Expert
This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Foodie Expert
Ever since we first tried the Deluxe Mac & Cheese, we haven't gone back. The liquid cheese is amazing. We normally buy the Sharp Cheddar one but we recently discovered the garlic one and it's so amazing. Our boys like the sharp cheddar one more though and it's hard to resist classic mac and cheese taste.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I just love that Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner has a Sharp Cheddar version! The cheddar cheese sauce in this kit is thick and creamy, with just the right amount of sharpness. I try to only have this occasionally because of the caloric content, if I could, I'd eat it every day!
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?