Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI

I prefer Kraft cheese products over any other brand. The Kraft macaroni and cheese deluxe is by far the best store bought macaroni out there! I used to buy the powdered version for my four year old daughter but once she had this kind, it was the only kind she would eat. It's hard not to steal a zillion bites when I make it for her.
Regina N.
Regina N.
New Rochelle , NY

This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Belle C.
Belle C.
Brooklyn, NY

I used to bring these to school and microwave the cups. They were actually were cheesy and tasted really good. The portion is small for a long school day, but it was worth it because it was really easy to prepare and didn't take long at all. After I while I did get a little tired of eating it, but I still think its good.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN

My children and I love this kind of Mac 'n Cheese. The cheese flavor is strong, rich, and creamy. We usually add a little minced garlic while the pasta is cooking, and the outcome is delicious. I usually buy this product at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it to others. It's a big hit with the kids!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Waco, TX

We love this stuff! Its AWESOME when you mix with hamburger meat. We usually buy the cheaper brand only because this crap is like 5 bucks a box, as opposed to 2 for the cheaper store brand. It is just the same thing only a different wrapper. If they made it cheaper, we would buy it.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA

The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Misty Z.
Misty Z.
Hamilton, AL

This is a staple at my house. We eat it like its going out of style. I prefer this over velvetta because the cheese seems to melt more easily. The flavor is great. I do add a little garlic powder, only because my family LOVES garlic in everything. This is just a little added touch.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Atlanta, GA

I haven't had Kraft mac n cheese in at least five years before last week. I never was a fan, even as a kid. This, however, is amazing. It doesn't taste like that fake powdered cheese it's known for. It's definitely great for a quick weeknight meal when you don't feel like cooking.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ

ALL time favorite mac and cheese to buy. I eat this so often that I couldn't live without it. It is so affordable and so easy to make. The flavor is delicious and sooo cheesy and rich. I have tried many mac and cheese brands but always stick to this one because it is my favorite.

Join Now