BY KRAFT FOODS #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I just love that Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner has a Sharp Cheddar version! The cheddar cheese sauce in this kit is thick and creamy, with just the right amount of sharpness. I try to only have this occasionally because of the caloric content, if I could, I'd eat it every day!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mac n cheese. The sauce is so much more flavorful than the powdered kind. Plus it doesn't require any milk or butter to make! I always have to make multiple boxes because it is a hit with children and adults!
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Suffolk, VA
this mac and cheese is one of my favorites. If you don't have time to make it home made mac and cheese this is a great substitute. This is coming from
a girl who has worked in a kitchen/ restaurant environment since
she was 12 years old!
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
Foodie Expert
I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?