Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Campbellsville

Almost tastes like the mac n cheese my mom makes when I go home. And hers is hard to beat!
kalei s.
kalei s.

This is the best mac and cheese that Kraft makes, and it serves more than the other boxes.
Anne Marie D.
Anne Marie D.
Uniontown

It's our comfort food. Rich and creamy. The perfect quick snack or side fish to any meal.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

This is one of the few things that is always on my grocery list for when I get groceries.
Cait E.
Cait E.

I would have to say that my all time favorite food would have to be macaroni and cheese!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH

Tasty good and overall very cheesy. Enjoy this at dinner time you won't be disappointed.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Stephenville, TX

Kids love it, adults love it it's a good staple for any meal. Hot and ready in a flash.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC

This is my favorite Mac and cheese!! Kids have to have these at least 3 times a week..
Mariset O.
Mariset O.

This is great for a quick dinner or lunch. It is very easy to make and super delicious
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.

This is my favorite one. I love sharp cheddar. So cheesy. Melts goodness in every bite
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now