Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL

My family loves this ma and cheese, it's so easy to prepare, full of flavor and makes my sons tummy happy!
Temis P.
Temis P.

This is the best of the best, I love this macaroni and cheese, so tasteful so much cheeses, omg to die for
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Opelousas, LA

I don't think anyone can beat some good ole kraft mac and cheese! This is my number 1 go to comfort food!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

This is great if you want something more homemade, you can even add things and make it taste even better.
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.
Kissimmee, FL

The sauce is good. I love macaroni and cheese. Its my go too quick food. The sauce is better than powder
Johnetta H.
Johnetta H.

Love this Mac been eating this for ages since I was a kid in still do I feed my family this all the time
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is my my absolute fav box macaroni! Been eating it forever and it doesn't disappoint. I prefer this
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL

Love love mac n cheese goes great with anything and everything I eat mac n cheese at least once a weeek
Carole P.
Carole P.
Sardis

Tastes good. Easy to prepare It does have more salt then I enjoy. Other than that it is a healthy side.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Martin, TN

This mac and cheese is super yummy and an easy go to for me when I need a quick and easy comfort food

Join Now