Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Chattanooga , Tn

Best Mac and cheese ever. I can't keep it in the house because my kids love it so much. It is one of my families fab com for foods.
Mehgan D.
Mehgan D.

I love mac and cheese. Kraft is definitely one of the best ones to go to. I buy this constantly and will continue to in the future.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

This is so good I love baking this with our thanksgiving meal because the kids just love this it has so much in it and is delicious
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Fruitport, MI

Always a favorite comfort food of mine and I prefer this brand. Tastes great, they dont skimp on the cheese, and its easy to make.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

This macaroni with cheese provokes, but too much, you are not denied anything cheese that rich. It feels so creamy, it's too rich.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

Best boxed mac n cheese you can buy ! My kiddos and Hubby devourer it ! It's creamy cheesy goodness makes for great comfort food !
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

This stuff is really good and it doesn't take long to cook. Maybe not as amazing as Velveeta mac and cheese but it holds its own.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Lancaster, CA

The best kind of mac & cheese. It never disappoints. Been eating it since a kid and will never by a different kid of mac & cheese
Semajah E.
Semajah E.
Sacramento, CA

My mom made these all the time and they are just the best, I like it a lot better than the powdered cheese in thw traditional box
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN

This stuff is easy and quick to make it always is a great side or sometimes a meal lol one of my fav brand box of mac and cheese
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now