BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ
ALL time favorite mac and cheese to buy. I eat this so often that I couldn't live without it. It is so affordable and so easy to make. The flavor is delicious and sooo cheesy and rich. I have tried many mac and cheese brands but always stick to this one because it is my favorite.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Easiest mac and cheese ever. Super sharp cheddar flavor. Good ole comfort food for years in the making. Probably not the healthiest of meals but it soothes my soul and makes me think of my mama.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
Other than the krafts velveta this is the only other macaroni and cheese I eat. It's fast and easy and it tastes better than the powdered cheese one idk why but it's better.
Ashley R.
I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Jeffery W.
What can really be said about Mac and Cheese that hasn't already been said ! This Mac and Cheese is sensational and can easily be paired with just about any meal. IIn my home we have it about 3 times a month (excluding leftovers). This just a side that we can never go without.
Jennifer V.
Stephens City, VA
I grew up eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, so I love the classic, but I also love the Kraft deluxe when I am in the mood for something a little more filling and decadent. I have tried Velveeta as well and I prefer Kraft deluxe cheese over that. It is creamy and delicious!
Madi W.
Holland , PA
this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
I love the macaroni with the cheese sauce included. It tastes delicious and is even easier to make! The cheese sauce is already made so I don't need to add butter or milk!
Claire w.
York, PA
This is a yummy side dish or a main meal depending on how hungry you are.. Who doesn't like mac n cheese especially when its extra cheesy and delicious. This is easy to make and my favorite kind to eat.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋