BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
Vivian A.
Los Angeles, CA
I am personally in love with macaroni and cheese. In the past I have tried many packaged ones and did not have a pleasant experience. I then tried the brand "Kraft" and was so happy, it is so delicious!
Shelby D.
North Dartmouth, MA
One of my favorites. Has a vrisch and creamy taste. Pairs well with almost anything. I personally made hamburger with brown gravy and seasonings and our it over the Sharp cheddar Macaroni and cheese.
Linda M.
My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is by far the cheesiest, best tasting mac & cheese ever. When I am craving a big bowl of mac but do not want to spend hours making it from scratch, I make this.
Alissa S.
Stafford
My favorite type of Mac n cheese because this flavor is so amazing. It is the best kind of Mac n cheese you can make while being affordable ! I think it's a great product and I would definitely eat it again and again!
Alayna D.
This went so well with our BBQ dinner a few weekends ago! We almost ran out it was such a hit. You really can't go wrong with Mac and cheese at your BBQ. It was super creamy and tastey.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
In a pinch and don't know what to eat? This! This was it! I worked 10 hr shifts and got off at 1-2am and at that time all you want is a full belly and a bed. This never disappointed me
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
Foodie Expert
I like how creamy this mac is. It's got so much flavor and I can't help but lick the bowl clean after each meal. It's easy and quick to make and everyone loves it!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?