Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
May 1, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Mac and cheese its so yummy and good i love it and my kids too. They cant never have enought mac and cheese they love it. UIts one of kids favorite in American from what i heard and seen in articles.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville
June 4, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is our families' go to when cooking dinner. It isn't what I would take to a potluck though. Quick, easy, no milk needed product. I would always request if you could add more cheese sauce.
Maxine K.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
May 26, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love the new deluxe Kraft Mac & Cheese. I love that the noodles are bigger and the sauce is creamy and not in powder form. So far I've only had the whole cheddar and I'm already a big fan!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
March 10, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is by far the cheesiest, best tasting mac & cheese ever. When I am craving a big bowl of mac but do not want to spend hours making it from scratch, I make this.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Stafford
May 19, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
My favorite type of Mac n cheese because this flavor is so amazing. It is the best kind of Mac n cheese you can make while being affordable ! I think it's a great product and I would definitely eat it again and again!
Monica K.
Monica K.
Oklahoma City
May 30, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love Kraft deluxe. The creaminess of the noodles, the ease of making this even for my teenager and love the little ridges in the noodles!! I pick deluxe over that other brand any day.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
March 3, 2017, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
In a pinch and don't know what to eat? This! This was it! I worked 10 hr shifts and got off at 1-2am and at that time all you want is a full belly and a bed. This never disappointed me
Kalie H.
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
June 5, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I like how creamy this mac is. It's got so much flavor and I can't help but lick the bowl clean after each meal. It's easy and quick to make and everyone loves it!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
May 30, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
If I'm being honest, this is the adult version of my childhood favorite. Add this pasta as a side to any protein and it's like elementary school all over again. It's a refined Mac n cheese for adult cheese lovers.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
April 23, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I like mac and cheese as a side. Can't go wrong. I always add some pepper and chili powder too it, it really gives it a better flavor and not too cheesey.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?