Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC

This is my favorite Mac and cheese!! Kids have to have these at least 3 times a week..
Mariset O.
Mariset O.
Miami , Fl

This is great for a quick dinner or lunch. It is very easy to make and super delicious
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.

This is my favorite one. I love sharp cheddar. So cheesy. Melts goodness in every bite
Brittanee M.
Brittanee M.
durham, nc

Favorite Mac and cheese for my baked Mac and cheese! Super creamy and delicious
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Only mac n cheese we buy from a box. My husband loves this specific kind. We usually get the one with 2% milk. Love the taste it has, and love how its so cheesy.
maty s.
maty s.

Macaroni and cheese is delivious, but even more delicious when its not powder! I also love this in the sharp cheddar shells!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

I love how creamy this Mac and cheese is! It's perfect for cold days or I even cook it up and put it on a prebaked pizza crust and make Mac and cheese pizza! Sooooo good! I def recommend giving it a try you won't be disappointed!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

My whole family likes this kind the best! The mac n cheese is so creamy and delicious and extra cheesy! Goes great as a side or for lunch by itself!
Karla C.
Karla C.

This reallyy cheesy and filling but nothing compares to homemade mac and cheese.
Kraft has one of the best cheese flavors of mac and cheese though.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Louisburg, NC

So much better than the really cheap kraft mac & cheese but still affordable. Makes a great side
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now