BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I can save money by buying the cheaper option on a lot of things, but not on macaroni and cheese. So this is always the option that ends up in my cart. It's creamy, cheesy deliciousness can't be beat!
Sarah S.
Kraft is easy, fast, and affordable. I always use it when I don't have time to make a time consuming dish. I usually eat this a few times a month and often find myself craving it if I don't! Everyone I know loves this stuff !
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA
The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Shirley T.
for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
My children and I love this kind of Mac 'n Cheese. The cheese flavor is strong, rich, and creamy. We usually add a little minced garlic while the pasta is cooking, and the outcome is delicious. I usually buy this product at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend it to others. It's a big hit with the kids!
Misty Z.
Haleyville, AL
This is a staple at my house. We eat it like its going out of style. I prefer this over velvetta because the cheese seems to melt more easily. The flavor is great. I do add a little garlic powder, only because my family LOVES garlic in everything. This is just a little added touch.
Jordan K.
Deltona, FL
This mac n cheese is like if kraft Mac n cheese and Velveeta had a baby. Its rich and creamy, is very hard to stop eating. It also comes in a variety of flavors if your looking to get away from that classic cheese flavor!
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
This is the best mac and cheese!!! It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Lately I have been finding it at grocery outlet for only $2.50. Not a healthy choice but it sure is tasty and cheese and creamy :)
Keili S.
Austell, GA
Much tastier than the boxed version with powder. A great substitute when you don't want to or don't have the time to make macaroni from scratch. I often buy mine from Walmart and can get a good deal.
Amanda W.
Waco, TX
We love this stuff! Its AWESOME when you mix with hamburger meat. We usually buy the cheaper brand only because this crap is like 5 bucks a box, as opposed to 2 for the cheaper store brand. It is just the same thing only a different wrapper. If they made it cheaper, we would buy it.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋