BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Diapers...*
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Burtonsville
I love Kraft Mac and Cheese. The shape ones are the best. When these came out I was not expecting them to be that delicious. They're so much better than the regular ones. They're even good the next day.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
North Dartmouth, MA
One of my favorites. Has a vrisch and creamy taste. Pairs well with almost anything. I personally made hamburger with brown gravy and seasonings and our it over the Sharp cheddar Macaroni and cheese.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese its so yummy and good i love it and my kids too. They cant never have enought mac and cheese they love it. UIts one of kids favorite in American from what i heard and seen in articles.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Cartersville, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville
This is our families' go to when cooking dinner. It isn't what I would take to a potluck though. Quick, easy, no milk needed product. I would always request if you could add more cheese sauce.
Maxine K.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
Foodie Expert
I love the new deluxe Kraft Mac & Cheese. I love that the noodles are bigger and the sauce is creamy and not in powder form. So far I've only had the whole cheddar and I'm already a big fan!!
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Stafford
My favorite type of Mac n cheese because this flavor is so amazing. It is the best kind of Mac n cheese you can make while being affordable ! I think it's a great product and I would definitely eat it again and again!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is by far the cheesiest, best tasting mac & cheese ever. When I am craving a big bowl of mac but do not want to spend hours making it from scratch, I make this.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?