Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

If im making a quick mac and cheese i do this. On other hands i make from scratch. Its very easy to use. First thing i learned to make at age 7
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Evansville, IN

Kraft deluxe offer more flavor than your average macaroni. It's good for a family of four as a side or a meal for two.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lincoln, NE

Best mac and cheese from a box. Has way more flavor than the ones made with cheese powder and milk.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynchburg, VA

Quick and easy for the weeknight dinners ... I love adding links extra cheese and spices!
Regina P.
Regina P.
Melbourne, FL

This is always our favorite macaroni! We have tried many other brands but always come back to this one! So happy you have sharp cheddar macaroni.
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

I like mac and cheese but I can honestly say that Krafts Mac and cheese just doesn't please me like it used to when I was growing up
Azzaam K.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX

Great for last minute dinner or lunch preparations. Really good and tasty, and cheesy for good tastes.
Viviana S.
Viviana S.

It's is very good and cheesy. If you have not tried it you should can be purchased at markets and it's easy to make.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT

I use this in a casserole that i make. I add other cheeses to it, but the base of this is perfect for what I use it for. I've tried other brands, and it just doesn't turn out the same.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
APO

Great tasting Mac and cheese and serves a large amount perfect to go with most dinners
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now