Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
April 28, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are really yummy and honestly I haven't had macaroni and cheese in a long time, probably about a year. My boyfriend doesn't eat it so I rarely eat it. I've never even bought a box of it for our house but overall good.
kaycie s.
kaycie s.
Lakewood, WA
April 18, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love this mac n cheese so creamy and cheesy meet all my mac n cheese needs probably not the healthiest thing but sure is tasty great flavor I will buy again and would recommend to my family and friends
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Olive Hill, KY
April 28, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Yummy in my tummy for real this mac and cheese is life for all cheese lovers it's easy to prepare has great flavor and is super affordable not really healthy but it's comfort food who doesn't love comfort food
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
April 14, 2017, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love this stuff, it's unbelievably creamy. It's kind of like adding a block of Velveeta cheese to a box of Kraft, because if the creaminess and also the taste is a little different.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
May 19, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love macaroni and cheese it's like pizza, I would eat this everyday if I could it's just that good and the flavor is the cheesiest! Healthy? I have no idea and honestly don't care haha. But I would recommend this a million times.
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
June 7, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
April 24, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Burtonsville
June 3, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love Kraft Mac and Cheese. The shape ones are the best. When these came out I was not expecting them to be that delicious. They're so much better than the regular ones. They're even good the next day.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
North Dartmouth, MA
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:10 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
One of my favorites. Has a vrisch and creamy taste. Pairs well with almost anything. I personally made hamburger with brown gravy and seasonings and our it over the Sharp cheddar Macaroni and cheese.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Cartersville, GA
Feb. 27, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?