BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

Buy on Target
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland, OH
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
These are really yummy and honestly I haven't had macaroni and cheese in a long time, probably about a year. My boyfriend doesn't eat it so I rarely eat it. I've never even bought a box of it for our house but overall good.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
Foodie Expert
Whenever I crave Mac and cheese I always make a box of this. It's so creamy and reminds me of the recipe my grandma has. So so good. Love it so much. It is one of my favorite comfort foods.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
When I cook mac & cheese I only purchase the kraft brand. This in particular is my favorite because of the velvita cheese. It is creamy easy to prepare and available at all grocery stores. This is a staple in my pantry.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Franklin, VA
Foodie Expert
More cheese please!! I love mac n cheese the only thing that keeps alive. I wouldn't say it was healthy but it is good. I mainly only eat it on holidays but it always meets my expectations. It always leaves me satisfied.
kaycie s.
kaycie s.
Lakewood, WA
I love this mac n cheese so creamy and cheesy meet all my mac n cheese needs probably not the healthiest thing but sure is tasty great flavor I will buy again and would recommend to my family and friends
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
I love macaroni and cheese it's like pizza, I would eat this everyday if I could it's just that good and the flavor is the cheesiest! Healthy? I have no idea and honestly don't care haha. But I would recommend this a million times.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff, it's unbelievably creamy. It's kind of like adding a block of Velveeta cheese to a box of Kraft, because if the creaminess and also the taste is a little different.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Olive Hill, KY
Yummy in my tummy for real this mac and cheese is life for all cheese lovers it's easy to prepare has great flavor and is super affordable not really healthy but it's comfort food who doesn't love comfort food
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?