BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley W.
Allen, KY
If you have ever had children you know that mac-n-cheese is a staple in that area of life! My husband loves and digs right into a big bowl of golden cheesey goodness everytime I make these wonderful noodles!
Haylee B.
Manhattan
Delicious Mac & cheese! Super easy to make and very yummy. Different than ordinary Mac & cheese because it has creamy cheese sauce rather than dry sauce. A little pricey for a broke college kid but would love to eat it every day if I could!
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Kristina L.
Great if you need something for dinner and don't have the time to make it from scratch. Always fresh tasting and great if you add vegetables or meat to create a well balanced meal, or just by itself. Also great for cooks in training too.
Sara C.
I did not like the cheese sauce whatsoever. I know that I can't expect a lot from boxed mac and cheese, by the cheese sauce tastes so plastic-y and gross. I made a batch and threw it out immediately.
Rachel V.
This is so delicious. It has so much more flavor than most Mac and cheese. The deluxe sauces are always so creamy. Unfortunately it is a lot more expensive than the regular stuff. It's so much more delicious it round the regular stuff.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only macaroni and cheese that my husband will eat. He hates a fake cheese flavor, this box actually tastes like real cheese! And it's not too bad for it's price, it makes a decent amount.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
So delicious the kids love it my husband enjoys it! I also love that it's not the powdered cheese it's the liquid cheese! I live in Wisconsin what would I love more other than Cheese! It's so cheap that. You could eat it every night
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
I feel like such a child writing a review about Mac and cheese but who can resist?!! Come on It's also kraft, they have the best Mac and cheese boxes even though they aren't making it for me... Im making it myself. But it's sooo goooddd
jade y.
Middletown, NY
I use this to make one of my casseroles. The box I wouldn't consider healthy. But it does taste good. You can buy this pretty much anywhere. I buy from either Walmart or shoprite. I would buy again.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋