Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA

So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mac n cheese is my fav.. me and my son eat it at least once a week. I love the shells and cheese.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Orlando

It's almost similar to home made Mac but not quite. I don't think the cheese is authentic enough
India G.
India G.

Very yummy and cheesy Mac and cheese! I love making it and it taste like I made it from scratch!
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Chaplin, CT

I love this creamy cheese sauce Mac n cheese mix it is some of the best product that I have had!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR

This was actually surprisingly good. Perfect for a weeknight side dish. Quick, easy, and yummy.
This Mac and cheese it super cheesey. And easy to make at home. My kid loves it which is a plus
michelle p.
michelle p.

My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Davetrica R.
Davetrica R.

Hands down best on the market. So nice and creamy let's not forget about the cheese. Delicious
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now