Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC

This is my favorite Mac and cheese!! Kids have to have these at least 3 times a week..
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.

This is my favorite one. I love sharp cheddar. So cheesy. Melts goodness in every bite
Mariset O.
Mariset O.

This is great for a quick dinner or lunch. It is very easy to make and super delicious
Brittanee M.
Brittanee M.
durham, nc

Favorite Mac and cheese for my baked Mac and cheese! Super creamy and delicious
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lincoln, NE

Best mac and cheese from a box. Has way more flavor than the ones made with cheese powder and milk.
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

I like mac and cheese but I can honestly say that Krafts Mac and cheese just doesn't please me like it used to when I was growing up
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN

Kraft is the best brand for mac and cheese. I would buy again and recommend to a friend as well. Love the flavor and price
Azzaam K.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX

Great for last minute dinner or lunch preparations. Really good and tasty, and cheesy for good tastes.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT

I use this in a casserole that i make. I add other cheeses to it, but the base of this is perfect for what I use it for. I've tried other brands, and it just doesn't turn out the same.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I have never tried these before and boy was I missing out!!!! They ate simply delicious!!!! And very fast and easy!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now