Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
This Mac and cheese it super cheesey. And easy to make at home. My kid loves it which is a plus
Briana M.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR

This was actually surprisingly good. Perfect for a weeknight side dish. Quick, easy, and yummy.
michelle p.
michelle p.

My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Davetrica R.
Davetrica R.

Hands down best on the market. So nice and creamy let's not forget about the cheese. Delicious
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

This is my family's favorite. I have to buy this stuff in big quantities for my teenage boys.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dry creek , Wv

I love love love love love love love macaroni and cheese. I make it at least twice a week.
Lissel F.
Lissel F.

I LOVE! Those macaroni, because you can do it easily and fast. I like how the cheese taste
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Campbellsville

Almost tastes like the mac n cheese my mom makes when I go home. And hers is hard to beat!
kalei s.
kalei s.

This is the best mac and cheese that Kraft makes, and it serves more than the other boxes.
Anne Marie D.
Anne Marie D.
Uniontown

It's our comfort food. Rich and creamy. The perfect quick snack or side fish to any meal.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now