BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this upgraded version for adults! Same great flavor I remember from my childhood, but I can dress this more decadent version with some tasty additions. I have it as a side to my dinner or as a hearty lunch on a cold day. YUM!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Mac and cheese its so yummy and good i love it and my kids too. They cant never have enought mac and cheese they love it. UIts one of kids favorite in American from what i heard and seen in articles.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
I make this when I try and attempt to make home made mac in cheese , always satisfied!!I always loved just eating the whole box when I was little , you can fine em at your local Walmart, beyond satisfied!
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
I love this product easy to make. Has a great wonderful taste. Cheesy texture and is also a fast kids love this product. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Has a great and wonderful price
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
This is our families' go to when cooking dinner. It isn't what I would take to a potluck though. Quick, easy, no milk needed product. I would always request if you could add more cheese sauce.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
I love the new deluxe Kraft Mac & Cheese. I love that the noodles are bigger and the sauce is creamy and not in powder form. So far I've only had the whole cheddar and I'm already a big fan!!
kaycie s.
Apple valley , CA
I love this mac n cheese so creamy and cheesy meet all my mac n cheese needs probably not the healthiest thing but sure is tasty great flavor I will buy again and would recommend to my family and friends
Tameka B.
Tulsa, OK
In my family we are huge fans of mac and cheese. Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese dinner with Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a great spin on the dish. We eat mac and cheese 3 - 4 times a month. The kids would probably eat it more if I allowed them. We love regular so we tried the Sharp Cheddar Cheese sauce, and it taste great.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
When I cook mac & cheese I only purchase the kraft brand. This in particular is my favorite because of the velvita cheese. It is creamy easy to prepare and available at all grocery stores. This is a staple in my pantry.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?