BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a...Add a small amount of velveeta... 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Colette O.
Colette O.
I have loved kraft mac and cheese since I was a kid! So when they came out with the sharp cheddar one I fell even mor in love! I'm a lover of all things cheese so these are perfect for me! I definitely recommend
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with cheese and Kraft is hands down the best and only brand for amazing cheese products. Nothing compares to the rich flavor of a good bowl of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Now I want a bowl of it!
Salina B.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
I make this when I try and attempt to make home made mac in cheese , always satisfied!!I always loved just eating the whole box when I was little , you can fine em at your local Walmart, beyond satisfied!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this product!!! I always pick this up at the store and haven't ever gotten a flavor that I didn't like. I think my favorite one is the white cheddar and bacon flavor just because of the added bacon.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Dillon , SC
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Angel A.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
This is my favorite when I don't feel like doing it from scratch. I eat this maybe once in a month. Very affordable and easy to prepare. I brought this at giant. Yes I will buy this again! It's awesome!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Foodie Expert
EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
I love this product easy to make. Has a great wonderful taste. Cheesy texture and is also a fast kids love this product. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Has a great and wonderful price
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?