Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.

My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Essex, MO

These are ok but not as good as the old original kraft mac n cheese. I thought they were too dry, not creamy enough.
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY

I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS

My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norman, OK

Quick and easy preparation. Incredibly filling. Gooey, cheesy, perfectly flavored macaroni. Never a disappointment.
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
San Mateo, CA

It's so much better than velveeta! Tastes less artificial and the noodles are more classic shape which I appreciate
Natasha L.
Natasha L.

I wish the cheese wasn't so running, and would stay on the macaroni. Trying to reheat the next day is not the best.
Lily V.
Lily V.
Homestead, FL

The kraft macaroni & cheese is a excellent product auper rich and creamy flavor easy to cookand is done in minutes
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI

We actually really liked this, the noodles were a little less than I expected, but overall we would buy it again.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.

Omg yes this is one of the best boxed macaroni and cheese. I love it so much especially the sharp cheddar flavor.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now