Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
March 31, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I am obsessed with cheese and Kraft is hands down the best and only brand for amazing cheese products. Nothing compares to the rich flavor of a good bowl of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Now I want a bowl of it!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
May 13, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Salina B.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
June 15, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I make this when I try and attempt to make home made mac in cheese , always satisfied!!I always loved just eating the whole box when I was little , you can fine em at your local Walmart, beyond satisfied!
Angel A.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
May 1, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my favorite when I don't feel like doing it from scratch. I eat this maybe once in a month. Very affordable and easy to prepare. I brought this at giant. Yes I will buy this again! It's awesome!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
April 14, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
March 25, 2017, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Shante F.
Shante F.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 24, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
May 10, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
When I cook mac & cheese I only purchase the kraft brand. This in particular is my favorite because of the velvita cheese. It is creamy easy to prepare and available at all grocery stores. This is a staple in my pantry.
Shakira B.
Shakira B.
Franklin, VA
May 15, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
More cheese please!! I love mac n cheese the only thing that keeps alive. I wouldn't say it was healthy but it is good. I mainly only eat it on holidays but it always meets my expectations. It always leaves me satisfied.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
June 7, 2017, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Whenever I crave Mac and cheese I always make a box of this. It's so creamy and reminds me of the recipe my grandma has. So so good. Love it so much. It is one of my favorite comfort foods.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?