Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Topeka, KS

This mac and cheese is soo good. I love sharp cheddar and this didn't disappoint. It's super creamy and cheesy.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Kokomo

My husband and I love the rich creamy taste of the cheddar cheese and uou can definitely make just this a meal.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Mifflintown, PA

This is the cheesiest Mac and cheese I've ever eaten. We probably eat it once a week at least. It's very good!!
Katy F.
Katy F.
Stamford , CT

I love my mac and cheese and I feel like this is the adult version. It's easy and tastes absolutely delicious.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mary Esther, FL

Best Mac n.cheese definitely by far which everyone already knows that lol so definitely try it if.you haven't
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Buffalo, NY

Just had this the other night. So much cheese! I really enjoy that it's not powered cheese and actual cheese.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK

My favorite Mac and cheese product, creamy cheddar cheese. This product has the perfect about of cheesy Ness!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA

This Mac and cheese is amazing! Especially the fact that it's sharp cheddar! It's creamy and
Just delicious!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

I love mac n cheese! I haven't really tried any other brands yet but you can never go wrong with this brand!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Milltown, NJ

Love this. Much better than the powder version. Almost tastes like homemade. Highly recommend for the kids.

Join Now