Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

If im making a quick mac and cheese i do this. On other hands i make from scratch. Its very easy to use. First thing i learned to make at age 7
Sovina S.
Sovina S.

Yummy so delicious! Add a touch of milk and some butter. Also cook some ground beef or turkey to mix it in with the mac n cheese taste so good!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.

As a college student in the cold mountains I love this stuff. Kraft gets that cheese sauce right and it's great after a really long study sesh.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA

I love Kraft macaroni and cheese. It is creamy and cheesy and everone loves it. It is easy to make and it warms me up during the winter months.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH

This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

These are the bomb. My kids love them and it's super easy for a quick lunch. There are a lot of newer cheese flavors as well that are amazing.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Fort Worth , Tx

One of my favorite foods to eat ever. Easy to make, and deliciously cheesy and flavorful. I wish I could eat it every day without getting fat.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

This brings back child hood memories! I really enjoyed these as a kid, the cheese was always super yummy, plus I was able to make it myself ♡
I loooooveeeeee this stuff 🤗😋😁!!! Fast to cook, great for when you are lazy like me and you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Every now and again I will grab this box rather than the regular - I make this as a side with dinner. Especially with chicken or pork chops!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now