Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
March 13, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
May 2, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
May 9, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
There is just something about the twist on classic Mac &a cheese that this has that is simply amazing. It's got dairy in it so you know it's got great flavor! It's still just as easy to make and a great thing to keep in my pantry.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
April 13, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove City , OH
May 10, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
The cheesier the better! I LOVE Mac cheese and can eat it whenever! It's the best comfort food there is and so simple to make! Kraft definitely meets expectations because I've never had a bad experience with their brand!
Feb. 27, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeƱos on top.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
May 20, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Latoya G.
Latoya G.
New Bern , Nc
April 25, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA
April 27, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Colette O.
Colette O.
May 19, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I have loved kraft mac and cheese since I was a kid! So when they came out with the sharp cheddar one I fell even mor in love! I'm a lover of all things cheese so these are perfect for me! I definitely recommend
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?