BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily B.
Independence, KY
This product totally brings me back to my childhood! It's something that my mom always fed us for lunch and even in high school I would take kraft mac & cheese in containers to school because it was really easy to prepare in the microwave and it tasted delicious
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
For a quick and easy mac and cheese dinner this is one of the better ones out there. Easy to make and no milk or butter is needed. It's a little more expensive then the other blue box one, but all you need is boiling water to make this box. Tastes good!
Brenda C.
I like the deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese, but sharp cheddar isn't the way to go. I bought it because they didn't have the four Charles's one and I was disappointed. The taste wasn't the best? I love cheese, but I wasn't satisfied with it.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
My go to for Mac and cheese. I could live on this cheesy gooey goodness. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the pasta but I'm already over it. Tip: put the pot back on the best for a minute or 2 after you mix the cheese in. It really gets into the noodles.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
This is my absolute favorite mac n cheese. The sauce is so much more flavorful than the powdered kind. Plus it doesn't require any milk or butter to make! I always have to make multiple boxes because it is a hit with children and adults!
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
My kids like this kraft mac and cheese over the box with the powdered cheese. It's easy to make, in less time. Just boil the noodles and add the cheese sauce. Tastes delicious but, like other mac and cheese, isn't as popular left over.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
kayla a.
Cheesy cheesy Yum Yum! I grab a few of these boxes each time I go to the grocery store. They're a must have on days you don't feel great (or if you just don't want to cook).
brittany f.
I loved this mac and cheese! it tasted more rich with the cheese then other brands. Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Dana W.
Concord, CA
There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč