Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

I love Krafts deluxe versions. They make me feel more adult than the small portions and I like the noodles more.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Topeka, KS

This mac and cheese is soo good. I love sharp cheddar and this didn't disappoint. It's super creamy and cheesy.
Emily N.
Emily N.

Very pleased with this Mac and cheese. It's very creamy and tasty. Great for a snack or a side item for dinner
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mary Esther, FL

Best Mac n.cheese definitely by far which everyone already knows that lol so definitely try it if.you haven't
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK

My favorite Mac and cheese product, creamy cheddar cheese. This product has the perfect about of cheesy Ness!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Buffalo, NY

Just had this the other night. So much cheese! I really enjoy that it's not powered cheese and actual cheese.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

I love mac n cheese! I haven't really tried any other brands yet but you can never go wrong with this brand!
Raven P.
Raven P.
Greenville, AL

I would recommend this product to any one who like Mac n Chee it's is affordable an easy to cook great meal
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee, Fl

My family loves this ma and cheese, it's so easy to prepare, full of flavor and makes my sons tummy happy!
Temis P.
Temis P.

This is the best of the best, I love this macaroni and cheese, so tasteful so much cheeses, omg to die for
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now