Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Melinda B.
Melinda B.

Everyone will eat it, it might not be the best, but its decent. My kid will eat it every time, which makes my life easy.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Centerton, AR

These deluxe Mac and cheese's are incredible. They taste like homemade. I love this one and the white cheddar and bacon.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Anita W.
Anita W.

If you love mac & cheese as much as I do, this here is the holy grail! Especially, if your in a hurry. Simply perfect!
Theron B.
Theron B.
Dover, NH

My favorite flavor. I often add bacon or ranch dip for something different. The price is reasonable for Mac n chesse
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS

My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY

I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.

My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Essex, MO

These are ok but not as good as the old original kraft mac n cheese. I thought they were too dry, not creamy enough.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Apple Valley, CA

This is our favorite boxed macaroni brand. I usually add just a touch of milk since its pretty thick. Kids love it.

Join Now