Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Bailey Angeline L.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple Valley

I love the taste of these products. They are decently priced and are very easy to use. I will continue to buy these products
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon

This stuff tastes amazing!!! One of my favorites for sure. It's so creamy and rich! I will definitely continue to buy it!
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Liberty, TX

This product I love too..makes me satisfied and feel comfortable having this one..i have lots of this here at the house..
pamela h.
pamela h.
Gary, IN

We will never get tired of kaft macaroni and cheese it's the cheesiest!!! It's never a disappointment absolutely love it.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Detroit, MI

Love Mac n cheese these are always the macaronit I usually buy love the cheesy flavor and there's a lot of creamy cheese
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

My favorite mac & cheese in a box. How can you be mad at this? It's cheap and easy to make. Cheesy goodness. I love it!
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Chardon, OH

This is the only mac and cheese I will eat from Kraft. I love it just as much as homemade. It has a great cheese sauce.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

My very favorite Mac and cheese to eat and serve anywhere! This is the best and easiest to cook! Whole family loves it!
Princess F.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC

Great with a man or as a meal fast and easy and many different ways to prepare with different recipes to try with it.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?