Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
kelly g.
kelly g.
St Augustine, FL

This is my favorite Mac n cheese. Love the creamy texture and flavor. Prefer this over powdered cheese
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Atwater, CA

Mac and cheese is bomb! Could eat it all the time! Breakfast lunch and dinner anytime is the best time
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA

I love how cheesy these are. My husband and I reach for these more than the others. This is our go to.
Vandy T.
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR

Favorite macaroni and cheese! The kids love it! It's my go-to! Always creamy! And such a great price!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I LOVE this Mac & cheese!!! Especially with corn mixed into it! This is always a weekend go to for me
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

These are perfect for the family and the kids love it, shoot I love it. It so cheesy and creamy good
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM

Super easy to make, tastes great, and fills me up really quick and I usually have leftovers as well.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ

I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA

So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now