BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with cheese and Kraft is hands down the best and only brand for amazing cheese products. Nothing compares to the rich flavor of a good bowl of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Now I want a bowl of it!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I have loved kraft mac and cheese since I was a kid! So when they came out with the sharp cheddar one I fell even mor in love! I'm a lover of all things cheese so these are perfect for me! I definitely recommend
Nicholas M.
Gate City, VA
What can I say that hasn't already been said by Kraft Mac and Cheese. It's amazing and all my friends love it when I cook for them when they come over. I highly recommend Kraft because you know what your getting is going to be delicious.
Michele L.
Dillon , SC
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product!!! I always pick this up at the store and haven't ever gotten a flavor that I didn't like. I think my favorite one is the white cheddar and bacon flavor just because of the added bacon.
Jade B.
Burtonsville , MD
I love Kraft Mac and Cheese. The shape ones are the best. When these came out I was not expecting them to be that delicious. They're so much better than the regular ones. They're even good the next day.
Liz R.
A childhood classic made even better! !! I can eat an entire box myself! Everyone in my house loves this version and I have to keep it stocked for my youngest. If he doesn't have his mac n cheese at least 3 times a week there is trouble!
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
This is my favorite when I don't feel like doing it from scratch. I eat this maybe once in a month. Very affordable and easy to prepare. I brought this at giant. Yes I will buy this again! It's awesome!
Shayla F.
EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?