BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
Foodie Expert
As a kid you never would have imagined Mac n Cheese could get better...well guess what. It. Did. This is perfect for an adult who doesn't want people to think your still a kid. This is the CLASSY Mac n cheese that you hid from your kids 👍
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love this mac & cheese to compare to Val Vita mac & cheese it is awesome I don't like the shell I like the regular noodles and I bought mine at Walmart it is inexpensive and it is great overall I'm satisfied with it I'll buy it again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
Foodie Expert
It's not the same as baked macaroni and cheese which is that is what I prefer but it's really good when you're trying to cook up something fast for the family. Whenever I'm in a rush and I don't feel like waiting I always make this and it comes out really good.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
Foodie Expert
There is just something about the twist on classic Mac &a cheese that this has that is simply amazing. It's got dairy in it so you know it's got great flavor! It's still just as easy to make and a great thing to keep in my pantry.
Chesney B.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
Foodie Expert
The cheesier the better! I LOVE Mac cheese and can eat it whenever! It's the best comfort food there is and so simple to make! Kraft definitely meets expectations because I've never had a bad experience with their brand!
Kristine Michelle S.
Kristine Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeños on top.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?