Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

This is a richer version of the original. It tastes very cheesy and delicious. Also very affordable. Easy to make. Makes a great snack or lunch/dinner
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC

This is the best thing ever. I make this and eat it just as or I will add some butter salt pepper and broccoli and shrimp or chicken and it's awesome
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC

I mean... it's Kraft Mac n cheese. It's cheesy just like when you were a kid... just even better because it's deluxe version! Not a bad price either.
Flor L.
Flor L.

Love macaroni and chess very good product. Really recommend it. It is also very fast and easy to make. Has a really good taste to it and it is creamy
Angela D.
Angela D.
Largo, FL

Just ate this last night. Always delicious either alone or part of a meal! The cheese sauce is creamy and much preferred in my home over the powder.
heyleen f.
heyleen f.

I recommend this to 100% I love it tests and you fall in love, when you buy it you know what I speak is very good your testura is good and I love it
Karla C.
Karla C.

This reallyy cheesy and filling but nothing compares to homemade mac and cheese.
Kraft has one of the best cheese flavors of mac and cheese though.
ayleen p.
ayleen p.
Medley, FL

I love these macaroni and cheese they are amazing hahaha they are delicious although not very healthy but the cheese taste is the best in the world
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ

My go to comfort food is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It brings back great childhood memories of my mom making me Mac and cheese on cold winter days.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

craft is my number 1 in cheese so i got a box of this macaroni to try it and gess what!! i loved it and now its my number 1 in macaroni&cheese to !
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now