BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a...Add a small amount of velveeta... 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
I like Kraft, honestly it doesn't give enough of a cheese flavor though. I prefer home made. The cups are good in the Kraft though, better than cooking it in the box in my opinion. You can also make a pack of this and add a jar of cheese or make your own cheese sauce to add to it.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
This must be the best tasting boxed mac and cheese my family has ever had. We usually eat a box a week and we make sure that we always have it on hand. The cheese flavor is good and the prep is fast and easy. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I usually fix the shells and cheese kind, but my kids decided that they don't like that as well as the original mac & cheese, so I decided to try this kind last night, and it was a huge hit. It tasted so amazing, like homemade style, but was so much easier and delicious. Will definitely be making this more in the future.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
I used to buy the original box with the powdered cheese but recently tried this and now I will only buy this! I love how creamy the cheese is. It's super easy to make and goes on sale all the time. It stays creamy where as the original gets clumpy right after you make it!
Heidi O.
Heidi O.
Federal Way
The sharp cheddar is my favorite! It gives a little more zing then standard cheddar cheese. This product certainly compaires to velveeta but for less. It has a smooth texture in the cheese and cooks well. It goes great with pork chops and is very filling.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Foodie Expert
It is impossible for me to count the number of times I have eaten kraft deluxe Mac n cheese but I can definitely tell you how much better it tastes to me than the powdered cheese Mac n cheese. Throw some chicken in and you've got a slightly healthier meal
Patrice W.
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Kraft Deluxe has been a staple in my kitchen, and a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I have always preferred Kraft over other brands. The sauce packets are perfect as is. I never feel the need to add salt or other spices, although sometimes my family likes it with hot sauce added.
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Foodie Expert
Kraft Deluxe is all we buy now. It's so rich and creamy. The flavors are all smooth and go with many different meals. You also don't have to worry about adding butter or milk and dealing with the messy powder. It's an easy, quick, and cheap one pan meal.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orlando
was pretty good tasted a lot like velvetta but i didnt care the texture or thickness of the shells. I wish they came with smaller and thinner shells and more cheese then it would be perfect mac and cheese better than velvetta, should try it though
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
GIRL YOU COULD EAT THIS RAW AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS STUFF UP. SO EASY EVEN A DOG CAN MAKE IT AND THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. COMING FROM COLLEGE STUDENT THIS IS ALL MY BROKESELF THE BOMB
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?