BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley S.
Macaroni and Cheese is my all time favorite. I love the Kraft Deluxe. It is way better than the easy Mac. It has a rich cheese sauce instead of the powder cheese. So delicious and easy to prepare. I will definitely buy again
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
There is just something about the twist on classic Mac &a cheese that this has that is simply amazing. It's got dairy in it so you know it's got great flavor! It's still just as easy to make and a great thing to keep in my pantry.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite, yet affordable boxes of mac & cheese. It's very comparable to Velveeta but way more affordable for the everyday household that needs to watch how much they are spending. This is my go to box of dinner mac & cheese. I recommend.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is so good. A little high I sodium. So if you are watching your sodium intake then I would avoid this. But as far as taste and perfect side dish for dinner, this good perfect:)
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
The cheesier the better! I LOVE Mac cheese and can eat it whenever! It's the best comfort food there is and so simple to make! Kraft definitely meets expectations because I've never had a bad experience with their brand!
adrian m.
Charlotte, NC
Kraft Macaroni is a lifetime favorite. It's a quality product that always meets my expectations. The noodles boil quickly and can be paired with healthy veggies and salad. I purchase Kraft from Walmart and would recommend it to others. My kids love it!
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
Deluxe mac and cheese! It's a bit better than the powdery stuff. It also comes in fancy flavors which I enjoy. It is definitely not healthy. It is a guilty pleasure and it makes me quite ill, actually. But it's great for a quick meal, occasionally.
Kraft is a good way to skip big preps, and just make something simple. The flavor is great, and the pasta cooks in only 11 minutes. I like making loaded mac and cheese with this flavor and adding a some jalapeños on top.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?