Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I recently tried this and fell in love with the taste! The cheese is so creamy and it taste more like homemade macaroni and cheese! This is now my go to macaroni and cheese!
Liuba S.
Liuba S.

This mac n cheese just isn't as good as the stove top mix with your own milk and butter. The cheese mixture that comes in this box doesn't taste a good as the make your own.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I love the sharp cheddar myself, my husband and children like the regular ! The kind with the sauce is more convenient esp if you run out of milk because you don't need it!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY

This Mac an cheese is very rich an creamy. It's perfect for a quick fix of Mac n cheese if your not wanting to make home made. It's quick an easy to fix. An it taste great.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Moreno valley, California

End results you get super creamy cheddery mac & cheese! I love to make this when you have little time to make dinner. This is great with some bacon and bread crumbs on top!
Rosie G.
Rosie G.

MMMM good! Nothing bad to say! Who doesn't love Mac N' Cheese, Who doesn't love the forever known Kraft brand. Always picking up boxes to have handy at home, great prices.
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

I love the macaroni with the cheese sauce included. It tastes delicious and is even easier to make! The cheese sauce is already made so I don't need to add butter or milk!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC

My son and I will eat any kind of macaroni and cheese as long as it ain't the cheap kind we love Kraft macaroni and cheese. Cheese is the most fabulous thing in the world
Catie B.
Catie B.

You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now