BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Monique Y.
Indianapolis, IN
Just add a little milk and pepper, and we're good to go. I don't buy this as much since I've learned to make mac and cheese from scratch, but it comes in handy when trying to prepare a quick meal.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Regina N.
This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Sheila H.
South Salem, OH
I really like using this to start a semi homemade mac and cheese that I bake. Great flavor, hold together very well. I probably make this twice a month. Very easy to prepare and goes over well.
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
This is childhood all over again, but more sophisticated. I eat this weekly - in fact it is cooking while I type this. I particularly like the sharp cheddar. However, everywhere around me has stopped selling it. I recommend trying this flavor. It is better than four-cheese.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I prefer Kraft cheese products over any other brand. The Kraft macaroni and cheese deluxe is by far the best store bought macaroni out there! I used to buy the powdered version for my four year old daughter but once she had this kind, it was the only kind she would eat. It's hard not to steal a zillion bites when I make it for her.
stephanie g.
BAY SHORE, NY
I love Mac and cheese especially with some delicious chicken patties. Its a quick meal when you don't have enough time to cook. Kraft Mac and cheese never gets dried out its very cheesy the way I love it! Great after writing this review now I am craving this lol
Samantha W.
One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
This product totally brings me back to my childhood! It's something that my mom always fed us for lunch and even in high school I would take kraft mac & cheese in containers to school because it was really easy to prepare in the microwave and it tasted delicious
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč