Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.

this is nice because the cheese is in a pouch not a powder which makes it blend better and taste better it is a nice price
Aracely V.
Aracely V.

The sharp cheddar is my favorite!! These are so good to make when you don't want to cook a big meal. Its so quick and easy.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Oklahoma City, OK

Mmmm! The only Mac and cheese we buy in my household! So cheesy and good. Never gets old! Perfect side dish for anything.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Centerton, AR

These deluxe Mac and cheese's are incredible. They taste like homemade. I love this one and the white cheddar and bacon.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Anita W.
Anita W.

If you love mac & cheese as much as I do, this here is the holy grail! Especially, if your in a hurry. Simply perfect!
Theron B.
Theron B.
Dover, NH

My favorite flavor. I often add bacon or ranch dip for something different. The price is reasonable for Mac n chesse
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS

My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY

I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.

My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious

Join Now