BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT
I use this in a casserole that i make. I add other cheeses to it, but the base of this is perfect for what I use it for. I've tried other brands, and it just doesn't turn out the same.
Alayna D.
This went so well with our BBQ dinner a few weekends ago! We almost ran out it was such a hit. You really can't go wrong with Mac and cheese at your BBQ. It was super creamy and tastey.
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Foodie Expert
Huge Fan , This Is One Of My Favorite Foods . I Could Eat This All Day . The Perfect Amount Of Cheese And These Stay Moist And Cheesy . I Would Defently Recommend
Rose G.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
In a pinch and don't know what to eat? This! This was it! I worked 10 hr shifts and got off at 1-2am and at that time all you want is a full belly and a bed. This never disappointed me
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
Foodie Expert
I like how creamy this mac is. It's got so much flavor and I can't help but lick the bowl clean after each meal. It's easy and quick to make and everyone loves it!
Joslynn B.
South Lyon, MI
This by far is my favorite boxed mac n cheese. It comes similar to Velveta with a packet of cheese in a creamy form that you add to the noodles, but I much prefer this to Velveta.
Rosie G.
MMMM good! Nothing bad to say! Who doesn't love Mac N' Cheese, Who doesn't love the forever known Kraft brand. Always picking up boxes to have handy at home, great prices.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
Mac and cheese is a staple in my life and I take it very seriously! The golden gooeyness of kraft is something you can't beat. It's affordable and overall amazing.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?