Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Lily V.
Lily V.
Homestead, FL

The kraft macaroni & cheese is a excellent product auper rich and creamy flavor easy to cookand is done in minutes
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI

We actually really liked this, the noodles were a little less than I expected, but overall we would buy it again.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

Much creamier than the original Kraft macaroni and cheese. Yummy! Would recommend getting this over the original!
Leigh P.
Leigh P.

Mac and Cheese is a must. Great cheese flavor. Always cooks perfect. Kids love it. Fast, east and great tasting.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

I love Krafts deluxe versions. They make me feel more adult than the small portions and I like the noodles more.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Topeka, KS

This mac and cheese is soo good. I love sharp cheddar and this didn't disappoint. It's super creamy and cheesy.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Buffalo, NY

Just had this the other night. So much cheese! I really enjoy that it's not powered cheese and actual cheese.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mary Esther, FL

Best Mac n.cheese definitely by far which everyone already knows that lol so definitely try it if.you haven't
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK

My favorite Mac and cheese product, creamy cheddar cheese. This product has the perfect about of cheesy Ness!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA

I love mac n cheese! I haven't really tried any other brands yet but you can never go wrong with this brand!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now