Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Eugene, OR

This stuff tastes amazing!!! One of my favorites for sure. It's so creamy and rich! I will definitely continue to buy it!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Cleveland, OH

This is the only mac and cheese I will eat from Kraft. I love it just as much as homemade. It has a great cheese sauce.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

My favorite mac & cheese in a box. How can you be mad at this? It's cheap and easy to make. Cheesy goodness. I love it!
Princess F.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC

Great with a man or as a meal fast and easy and many different ways to prepare with different recipes to try with it.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.

My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS

My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Essex, MO

These are ok but not as good as the old original kraft mac n cheese. I thought they were too dry, not creamy enough.
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY

I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norman, OK

Quick and easy preparation. Incredibly filling. Gooey, cheesy, perfectly flavored macaroni. Never a disappointment.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now