Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH

Love mac and cheese. It reminds me of home and of being a little kid, having my dad make it for me. This is my ultimate comfort food.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Russellville, IN

This is the grown up version of the classic blue box. I love the classic, but if having a dinner party this deluxe version is great!!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX

This is the best mac and cheese made by kraft! It's so creamy and easy to make. You don't have to worry about having milk and butter!
Kaelee P.
Kaelee P.
Fort Wayne

I'm a Mac and cheese lover. This is the best and as close as you will get to home made. Even better if u put chunks of chicken in it.
Presley L.
Presley L.
Indianapolis

The Kraft deluxe is so cheesy! I am a mac n cheese lover so I have tried most of the brands and flavors and this by far my favorite.
Makayla Z.
Makayla Z.
Scranton, PA

The sauce is really good, really easy to make and really affordable. You can have it with anything really for dinner, or by itself.
Mehgan D.
Mehgan D.

I love mac and cheese. Kraft is definitely one of the best ones to go to. I buy this constantly and will continue to in the future.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

This macaroni with cheese provokes, but too much, you are not denied anything cheese that rich. It feels so creamy, it's too rich.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

Best boxed mac n cheese you can buy ! My kiddos and Hubby devourer it ! It's creamy cheesy goodness makes for great comfort food !
Semajah E.
Semajah E.
Sacramento, CA

My mom made these all the time and they are just the best, I like it a lot better than the powdered cheese in thw traditional box
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?