BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
This is the best mac&cheese around, nothing beats its rich creamy flavor. Its even better than homemade and way faster too. If your looking for a quick smash hit for dinner than look no further. This will have you going back for seconds and hoping there's some left over for the next day too. Definitely a crowd please! Taste just like home, but better.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Regina N.
This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Sheila H.
South Salem, OH
I really like using this to start a semi homemade mac and cheese that I bake. Great flavor, hold together very well. I probably make this twice a month. Very easy to prepare and goes over well.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I prefer Kraft cheese products over any other brand. The Kraft macaroni and cheese deluxe is by far the best store bought macaroni out there! I used to buy the powdered version for my four year old daughter but once she had this kind, it was the only kind she would eat. It's hard not to steal a zillion bites when I make it for her.
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
This is childhood all over again, but more sophisticated. I eat this weekly - in fact it is cooking while I type this. I particularly like the sharp cheddar. However, everywhere around me has stopped selling it. I recommend trying this flavor. It is better than four-cheese.
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love macaroni and cheese. Stove top, Microwave, or over baked dishes. You can't go wrong. Always have some on hand and they are all very easy to prepare and even have recipes on the side of the box or container. Always buy the Kraft brand others just don't taste the same or compare unless you are making home made then that's different.
Samantha W.
One of my all time favorites. I love kraft mac n cheese with cheese sauce. I use this most often when I make taco mac (look it up on Pinterest, seriously). Also easy to prepare for an easy meal. You can do SO much with this. Way better than powdered cheese mac.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč