Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC

This is a great mac and cheese product. It has a lot of flavor at a low price. I always look for this type of Mac and cheese if I am not making it from scratch.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

Kraft is the brand I buy the most when it comes to Macaroni and Cheese. I like the fact that the cheese is not hard. I love the smooth rich taste of the cheese.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA

Great product to add as a dinner side. It definitely has more too it than the classic blue box elbows. It definitely makes Mac and cheese seem a little fancier!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Athens, GA

This type of Mac and cheese is as simple as any other to make, but I will say the taste is better. The sharp cheese adds an extra flavor you won't soon forget.
Lyndsey J.
Lyndsey J.
Chester, VA

This macaroni and cheese is my go to when it comes to dinner sides. My child loves it and so do I. Plus Kraft is in my opinion the best at macaroni and cheese.
Christin F.
Christin F.
The Woodlands, TX

Absolutely love this meal for myself and my family. Easy to cook and very rich in flavor! Would defidently buy again and every time I go to the grocery store
Tracey D.
Tracey D.
Gastonia, NC

If I purchase mac n cheese in a bix it has to be deluxe and chedar. I usually make my own homemade. I do not like the taste of the smaller thinner noodles.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.

Without thinking I give it the 5 stars, I love it if I could eat it daily, feel the cheese and it is prepared with a very easy procedure, its flavor I love
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.

Producto practico y facil de preparar con un rico sabor, me agrada mucho utilizarlo para salir de la rutina y cuando tengo poco tiempo para preparar comida
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Tastes delicious and it is easy to make. Ready in no time :) it is my to go when i dont really want to cook up something fancy but still have a great mean.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now