BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle S.
New bern, NC
My go to for Mac and cheese. I could live on this cheesy gooey goodness. I'm kinda annoyed they changed the pasta but I'm already over it. Tip: put the pot back on the best for a minute or 2 after you mix the cheese in. It really gets into the noodles.
Priscilla D.
Longmont, CO
My kids like this kraft mac and cheese over the box with the powdered cheese. It's easy to make, in less time. Just boil the noodles and add the cheese sauce. Tastes delicious but, like other mac and cheese, isn't as popular left over.
Dana W.
Concord, CA
There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
brittany f.
I loved this mac and cheese! it tasted more rich with the cheese then other brands. Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This stuff is delicious! As a college student, I consider myself quite the connoisseur of mac and cheese, and this is definitely one of the best. Comparable to the Velveta mac and cheese, but cheaper. It's easy to make, but the cheese is thicker and creamier and tastes real.
Anaisa C.
Me encanta macarrones con queso Kraft y salsa de queso cheddar! Nosotros no hacemos macarrones y queso marca de la tienda. No puedo soportar el sabor del queso en polvo. Kraft macarrones con queso cena de lujo y salsa de queso cheddar fuerte es muy cremoso. El sabor es tan delicioso. Si no ha probado esto todavía le recomiendo que lo haga. Te va a encantar este macarrones con queso cheddar cena salsa de queso tanto como lo hacemos!
VERONICA C.
I love this brand of cheese it taste good. I add milk to make it smoother.. When I am food shopping I am looking for this kind kraft sharp cheese . it is very cheesy it taste good with collard greens and bbq chicken baked.
Casey K.
The only mac and cheese that I'll eat anymore! It's a bit more expensive than the standard Kraft product, but it's definitely worth the extra money. It's super creamy and delicious, and all the flavors are exceptional!
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
This is the only mac and cheese that all 3 of my boys LOVE!!! It's perfectly cheesy without tasting fake cheesy. Pair it with some fresh veggies and it's affordable and healthy. Over, it's a HIT and weekly go to for us!
Belle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to bring these to school and microwave the cups. They were actually were cheesy and tasted really good. The portion is small for a long school day, but it was worth it because it was really easy to prepare and didn't take long at all. After I while I did get a little tired of eating it, but I still think its good.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč