Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Sanika U.
Sanika U.
State College, PA

I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Linda M.
Linda M.

My favorite mac and cheese when I don't feel like making it from scratch. It has a wonderful taste, lots of creamy cheese .great side dish.and great comfort food just by itself yum.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

La-la-love this! It's so creamy and delish. The cheeee sauce isn't TOO rich but just right and in love. My kids love it too. I could eat it all the time. And it's so easy to make.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.

Very tasty. It gives that extra punch of flavour and satisfaction.. it is much more enjoyable tha the regular selection. If given the choice i would always reach for sharp cheddar
Joslynn B.
Joslynn B.
South Lyon, MI

This by far is my favorite boxed mac n cheese. It comes similar to Velveta with a packet of cheese in a creamy form that you add to the noodles, but I much prefer this to Velveta.
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Cullman, AL

Deluxe Mac and Cheese says it all. It is deluxe! This dish is very rich with it's delicious cheesy flavor. Super easy to make-boil noodles, drain and mix in liquid cheesy goodness
Kaylee R.
Kaylee R.
Mingo Junction, OH

We love these. They're very convenient to cook and make a meal with. We always have them in our cupboard. I definitely recommend them. They're not going to break the bank either.
Abi L.
Abi L.

Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
Alex B.
Alex B.
EDMONTON

This kd rivals some restaurants in their macaroni and cheese with both price and flavour. It's so creamy and rich i would recommend to any mac and cheese lover without a doubt.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO

Other than the krafts velveta this is the only other macaroni and cheese I eat. It's fast and easy and it tastes better than the powdered cheese one idk why but it's better.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now