Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#9 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
Feb. 16, 2017, 7:35 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Aaliyah Gregersen B.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 13, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love macaroni and cheese. Stove top, Microwave, or over baked dishes. You can't go wrong. Always have some on hand and they are all very easy to prepare and even have recipes on the side of the box or container. Always buy the Kraft brand others just don't taste the same or compare unless you are making home made then that's different.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL
June 14, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This has been something I have been eating since I was a teenager. My aunt (RIP) brought this home and it has been a family staple every since. When we do not make it ourselves this is the go to. Every child that is born into the family knows that if it is not from scratch it is Kraft Deluxe. Rich, Creamy, Cheesy goodness.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
March 28, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
So fast and easy to prepare. Everything you need is in the box and the noodles are nice and plumpy. I used to use the box that came with the powdered cheese, but you'd have to add butter and milk. If you went overboard on the milk, you'd have a too watered down, unflavorful meal. The cheese in the Deluxe squeezes out and mixes great for a cheese infusion of tasty goodness!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Feb. 16, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie, MD
Feb. 16, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Foodie Expert
June 17, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is the best of the best. I grew up with the powder cheese but this is my new favorite. I love the cheese packets. It's so creamy, it's a dream! My husband laughed at me because the first time I made him dinner, it was the creamy cheese packet. Only the best of the best for the first meal!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
June 6, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is literally the only brand of mac and cheese that my family buys!! My mom buys these for me and my sister and I will continue to pass that onto my children because the mac and cheese is sooo good!! It's cheesy and delicious, this will forever be my go to brand for mac and cheese!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
Feb. 12, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love mac and cheese. I love the Kraft brand also. I have tried a lot of the original products and when these new deluxe options came out I was super excited to try them! The cheese seemed so much more rich then the original version. I loved the consistency. I would buy this all the time.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
April 5, 2017, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are my favorite type macaroni and cheese they are so creamy they remind you of homemade macaroni and cheese like your grandma used to make and they're so comforting when you want a comforting and they always make for a good snack
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?