Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

This macaroni with cheese provokes, but too much, you are not denied anything cheese that rich. It feels so creamy, it's too rich.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

Best boxed mac n cheese you can buy ! My kiddos and Hubby devourer it ! It's creamy cheesy goodness makes for great comfort food !
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Lancaster, CA

The best kind of mac & cheese. It never disappoints. Been eating it since a kid and will never by a different kid of mac & cheese
Semajah E.
Semajah E.
Sacramento, CA

My mom made these all the time and they are just the best, I like it a lot better than the powdered cheese in thw traditional box
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

My all time favorite !! It's so creamy and decadent ! So comforting and you can make it better by adding breadcrumbs and baking!
Marina G.
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL

Super yummy and good.
My nephews and nieces love this stuff
Quick and easy meal to make when your on the run or on a time limit.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Great flavor and super easy to make. It can feed the whole family and is great for leftovers. I eat this at least once a month.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA

Omg mac and cheese is the best! It will never get old. It is so satisfying. And i love mac n cheese always reminds me of winter
Joylene S.
Joylene S.
Sandy lake , Ontario

Amazing! I love this version of mac and cheese! It is super creamy and is so cheesy! It makes a good side dish for everything!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukee, WI

One time I was at Walgreens staring at Mac options and the guy next to me told me to get this one. I'm glad I listened to him.

Join Now