Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA

Para cuando no quieres cocinar tanto es bueno
Me encanta con mucho quezo a mi niña le gusta tambien una marca bien reconocida
Ilse n.
Ilse n.

Me fascina los macarrones con queso y esta receta de ustedes es deliciosa justo como me gustan cremosos y de muy buen sabor
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Liberty, TX

This product I love too..makes me satisfied and feel comfortable having this one..i have lots of this here at the house..
pamela h.
pamela h.
Gary, IN

We will never get tired of kaft macaroni and cheese it's the cheesiest!!! It's never a disappointment absolutely love it.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Shalida D.
Shalida D.
Cleveland, OH

This is the only mac and cheese I will eat from Kraft. I love it just as much as homemade. It has a great cheese sauce.
Princess F.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC

Great with a man or as a meal fast and easy and many different ways to prepare with different recipes to try with it.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Biloxi, MS

My favorite doesn't need nothing else the cheese is nice and creamy my children favorite kraft number one in my book
Jenniffer O.
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY

I looove this variety of mac is just to die for. I put in the oven for a bit after is cooked and is just delightful.
Tamica T.
Tamica T.

My all time favorite mac and cheese is kraft deluxe macoroni and cheese dinner. THe taste is so creamy and delicious
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now