BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love kraft macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar cheese sauce! We don't do store brand macaroni and cheese. I can't stand the taste of the powdered cheese. Kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce is so creamy. The taste is sooo delicious. If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend that you do. You'll love this macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce as much as we do!
Nicole L.
Campbell, CA
THE ONLY KIND OF MACARONI AND CHEESE THAT I BUY!!! ive been eating this my entire life and i cant ever see myself buying anything else. its such a comfort food for me.
Dena W.
Love this! It's quick, easy, you don't need to add anything else to it, it's all in the pouch of sauce. My sons ask for this on a regular basis. It's inexpensive, and always available.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
There is nothing better than a nice warm cheesy bowl of Macaroni and Cheese and if you are looking for one that never lets you down then I suggest trying Kraft Deluxe with Cheddar Cheese Sauce. It is very easy to make, the cheese is perfect, you don't need to add anything else to it to, just cook it up and dive in. The only draw back? You may not want to stop once you have started.
Monique Y.
Indianapolis, IN
Just add a little milk and pepper, and we're good to go. I don't buy this as much since I've learned to make mac and cheese from scratch, but it comes in handy when trying to prepare a quick meal.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč