Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Heidy D.
Heidy D.
Manati, PR

Mmmmmmmm just delicious don't matter if it's cold or hot. Always an option! Kraft cheese is the creamiest one. That's why is my favorite.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce was bought at Walmart for a reasonable price and it tastes soooo good.
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.

My comfort food of all times, love the flavor, love the taste, and it's so easy to make. This plus rainy day and a good movie = perfect
Emily T.
Emily T.
Oakland, MD

Cheesy as ever, this pasta is almost as good as homemade. It's easy to whip up in a hurry and pleases everyone around the dinner table.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Rockaway Park, NY

I prefer the original Mac and cheese then the delux version. It can get very thick and I prefer Mac and cheese to be a bit more liquid
Meagan G.
Meagan G.

Quick and easy to make. Closest box macaroni and cheese with sharp cheddar cheese that tastes like it was not straight out of the box.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Moundville , Al

My family has always used the brand Kraft for their macaroni and cheese. I'm a huge fan. It tastes awesome and it has a good balance
Mehgan D.
Mehgan D.

I love mac and cheese. Kraft is definitely one of the best ones to go to. I buy this constantly and will continue to in the future.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

This is so good I love baking this with our thanksgiving meal because the kids just love this it has so much in it and is delicious
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Fruitport, MI

Always a favorite comfort food of mine and I prefer this brand. Tastes great, they dont skimp on the cheese, and its easy to make.

Join Now