BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
kalei s.
kalei s.
This is the best mac and cheese that Kraft makes, and it serves more than the other boxes.
Anne Marie D.
Anne Marie D.
Uniontown
It's our comfort food. Rich and creamy. The perfect quick snack or side fish to any meal.
Cait E.
Cait E.
I would have to say that my all time favorite food would have to be macaroni and cheese!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Tasty good and overall very cheesy. Enjoy this at dinner time you won't be disappointed.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Stephenville, TX
Kids love it, adults love it it's a good staple for any meal. Hot and ready in a flash.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC
This is my favorite Mac and cheese!! Kids have to have these at least 3 times a week..
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite one. I love sharp cheddar. So cheesy. Melts goodness in every bite
Mariset O.
Mariset O.
This is great for a quick dinner or lunch. It is very easy to make and super delicious
Brittanee M.
Brittanee M.
durham, NC
Favorite Mac and cheese for my baked Mac and cheese! Super creamy and delicious
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?