Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I definitely prefer the kraft macaroni and cheese to the velveeta brand. The kraft simply has more flavor and is much creamier.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

We use this as an almost nightly side dish in my home! This is absolutely delicious and completely affordable. Family friendly
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA

Para cuando no quieres cocinar tanto es bueno
Me encanta con mucho quezo a mi niña le gusta tambien una marca bien reconocida
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Orlando, FL

the best mac and cheese just the classic go to always so very good and cheese , easy and fast and perfect for any time of day
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Theodore, AL

Always my favorite boxed mac and cheese. This is my go to. Love the flavor of the sharp cheddar and the ease of preparing it
pamela h.
pamela h.
Gary, IN

We will never get tired of kaft macaroni and cheese it's the cheesiest!!! It's never a disappointment absolutely love it.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Liberty, TX

This product I love too..makes me satisfied and feel comfortable having this one..i have lots of this here at the house..
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Eugene, OR

This stuff tastes amazing!!! One of my favorites for sure. It's so creamy and rich! I will definitely continue to buy it!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

rich and creamy mac and cheese that goes great with many side dishes. The kids in my family love this brand over others.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

My favorite mac & cheese in a box. How can you be mad at this? It's cheap and easy to make. Cheesy goodness. I love it!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now