Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#6 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Campbell, CA

THE ONLY KIND OF MACARONI AND CHEESE THAT I BUY!!! ive been eating this my entire life and i cant ever see myself buying anything else. its such a comfort food for me.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Wyoming, MI

Everyone loves Mac n' cheese. We try not to eat it very often because it's clearly not healthy. But when you need some comfort food, the Deluxe Kraft is the way to go.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC

Oh my gosh I truly love mac & cheese since I was a kid. Kraft is always the way to go. There is a great lasagna recipe on the back of this box thats easy & delicious.
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

fond of macaroni, I can always eat them because I love what they are and creamy cheese flavor,The good news is that it is very easy to buy and it is not hard to find
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI

I love this mac & cheese over the original kraft with the powdered cheese. This has such creamy texture. Definitely very easy to make and always a good go-to dinner.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bainbridge, OH

This stuff is yummy! I like this kind of cheese way better than the original powder cheese . I wouldn't say it's health it's max n cheese but it's mhmmm mhmmm good!
Katrena S.
Katrena S.
Enid, OK

Mac and cheese is a staple in my life and I take it very seriously! The golden gooeyness of kraft is something you can't beat. It's affordable and overall amazing.
Nikkea H.
Nikkea H.
Calhoun, GA

Seeing this review makes me crave some now! I love the cheese in this stuff! You don't have to worry about adding too much milk with the regular Kraft Mac n cheese
Kasey H.
Kasey H.

LOVE the formula for this! The cheese is so creamy and makes any simple meal amazing! Whether a weekday meal, or a sit down family dinner, this is always my go to.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA

My fiancé and I absolutely love mac and cheese especially this kraft one !!! It tastes so good like real cheese because other ones taste like water ewww gross!!!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now