BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love kraft macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar cheese sauce! We don't do store brand macaroni and cheese. I can't stand the taste of the powdered cheese. Kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce is so creamy. The taste is sooo delicious. If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend that you do. You'll love this macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce as much as we do!
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
There is nothing better than a nice warm cheesy bowl of Macaroni and Cheese and if you are looking for one that never lets you down then I suggest trying Kraft Deluxe with Cheddar Cheese Sauce. It is very easy to make, the cheese is perfect, you don't need to add anything else to it to, just cook it up and dive in. The only draw back? You may not want to stop once you have started.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
This is the best mac&cheese around, nothing beats its rich creamy flavor. Its even better than homemade and way faster too. If your looking for a quick smash hit for dinner than look no further. This will have you going back for seconds and hoping there's some left over for the next day too. Definitely a crowd please! Taste just like home, but better.
Monique Y.
Indianapolis, IN
Just add a little milk and pepper, and we're good to go. I don't buy this as much since I've learned to make mac and cheese from scratch, but it comes in handy when trying to prepare a quick meal.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Regina N.
New York , NY
This was not that enjoyable of a meal. Give me the good old fashioned powdered cheese sauce any day of the week. If I'm going to splurge on an unhealthy meal then I would definitely rather go with the classic kraft easy mac. I only tried this once but the cheese tasted really fake so I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Sheila H.
South Salem, OH
I really like using this to start a semi homemade mac and cheese that I bake. Great flavor, hold together very well. I probably make this twice a month. Very easy to prepare and goes over well.
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
This is childhood all over again, but more sophisticated. I eat this weekly - in fact it is cooking while I type this. I particularly like the sharp cheddar. However, everywhere around me has stopped selling it. I recommend trying this flavor. It is better than four-cheese.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
It's boxed mac n' cheese, so my standards of quality and tastiness are pretty low going in. It's quick, easy, and paired with a salad actually makes a halfway decent meal when you're on a budget, but I'm spoiled with a husband that can cook, so we don't have it all that often.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋