BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Shakira B.
Franklin , VA
More cheese please!! I love mac n cheese the only thing that keeps alive. I wouldn't say it was healthy but it is good. I mainly only eat it on holidays but it always meets my expectations. It always leaves me satisfied.
Breanna H.
Carmel
These are really yummy and honestly I haven't had macaroni and cheese in a long time, probably about a year. My boyfriend doesn't eat it so I rarely eat it. I've never even bought a box of it for our house but overall good.
Monica K.
Oklahoma City
I love Kraft deluxe. The creaminess of the noodles, the ease of making this even for my teenager and love the little ridges in the noodles!! I pick deluxe over that other brand any day.
Cynthia H.
Iaeger, WV
I like the dinners with the cheese sauce way better than the ones with the powder. It's so simple. Nothing extra to add, like milk and butter. Just cut open the packet and mix with the cooked noodles.
Jaci F.
Ringold, OK
I love macaroni, the only problem is it gets ate way to fast. This Krafts brand is not very expensive and it taste amazing and its really easy to prepare. This brand has defiantly meet my expectations. I would buy Kraft's mac and cheese again for sure
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
I love macaroni and cheese it's like pizza, I would eat this everyday if I could it's just that good and the flavor is the cheesiest! Healthy? I have no idea and honestly don't care haha. But I would recommend this a million times.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff, it's unbelievably creamy. It's kind of like adding a block of Velveeta cheese to a box of Kraft, because if the creaminess and also the taste is a little different.
Nikki B.
Yummy in my tummy for real this mac and cheese is life for all cheese lovers it's easy to prepare has great flavor and is super affordable not really healthy but it's comfort food who doesn't love comfort food
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have always loved Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and have bought it when I need a good dose of comfort food. This is the only mac & cheese dinner that I buy as it is the creamiest and most satisfying that there is. I definitely recommend this product.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋