Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA

I love Kraft macaroni and cheese. It is creamy and cheesy and everone loves it. It is easy to make and it warms me up during the winter months.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH

This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

These are the bomb. My kids love them and it's super easy for a quick lunch. There are a lot of newer cheese flavors as well that are amazing.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Fort Worth , Tx

One of my favorite foods to eat ever. Easy to make, and deliciously cheesy and flavorful. I wish I could eat it every day without getting fat.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

This brings back child hood memories! I really enjoyed these as a kid, the cheese was always super yummy, plus I was able to make it myself ♡
I loooooveeeeee this stuff 🤗😋😁!!! Fast to cook, great for when you are lazy like me and you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Every now and again I will grab this box rather than the regular - I make this as a side with dinner. Especially with chicken or pork chops!
So delicious and creamy! I won't but other mac and cheese after trying this. It is absolutely incredible and such a fantastic comfort food.
Valeria V.
Valeria V.

Kraft macaroni and cheese are perfect and delicious for a night watching movies at home, its taste is delicious and the cheese tastes great
Soraya M.
Soraya M.

I like provarlo Although not exactly my favorite food, i like more cheese, i love chess, i need more cheese, please moreeeeee cheeseeeeeeee

Join Now