BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Alissa S.
Stafford
My favorite type of Mac n cheese because this flavor is so amazing. It is the best kind of Mac n cheese you can make while being affordable ! I think it's a great product and I would definitely eat it again and again!
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Huge Fan , This Is One Of My Favorite Foods . I Could Eat This All Day . The Perfect Amount Of Cheese And These Stay Moist And Cheesy . I Would Defently Recommend
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
I like how creamy this mac is. It's got so much flavor and I can't help but lick the bowl clean after each meal. It's easy and quick to make and everyone loves it!
Joslynn B.
South Lyon, MI
This by far is my favorite boxed mac n cheese. It comes similar to Velveta with a packet of cheese in a creamy form that you add to the noodles, but I much prefer this to Velveta.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love sharp cheddar, so this is my favorite of the classic Kraft mac and cheese products. It's quick and easy to make, and has a more cheesy flavor than the classic mac and cheese.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
This saved me from many troubles. When I arrived, I visited the house without any prior warning. I just took this out with pieces of ham and the visit was happy.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA
These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč