BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA
So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mac n cheese is my fav.. me and my son eat it at least once a week. I love the shells and cheese.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Orlando
It's almost similar to home made Mac but not quite. I don't think the cheese is authentic enough
member-d8ee83748
member-d8ee83748
Philadelphia, PA
This Mac and cheese it super cheesey. And easy to make at home. My kid loves it which is a plus
michelle p.
michelle p.
Foodie Expert
My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This was actually surprisingly good. Perfect for a weeknight side dish. Quick, easy, and yummy.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
This is my family's favorite. I have to buy this stuff in big quantities for my teenage boys.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Campbellsville
Foodie Expert
Almost tastes like the mac n cheese my mom makes when I go home. And hers is hard to beat!
kalei s.
kalei s.
This is the best mac and cheese that Kraft makes, and it serves more than the other boxes.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?