BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a...Add a small amount of velveeta... 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ
I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
My favorite kind with the cheese sauce. You can never have to much cheese in your Mac and cheese.
Mac n cheese is my fav.. me and my son eat it at least once a week. I love the shells and cheese.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA
So so so good. All of their deluxe flavors are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Orlando
It's almost similar to home made Mac but not quite. I don't think the cheese is authentic enough
michelle p.
michelle p.
My go to mac and cheese. I love the creamy cheese flavor. The pasta always cooks perfectly too.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This was actually surprisingly good. Perfect for a weeknight side dish. Quick, easy, and yummy.
This Mac and cheese it super cheesey. And easy to make at home. My kid loves it which is a plus
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
This is my family's favorite. I have to buy this stuff in big quantities for my teenage boys.
kalei s.
kalei s.
This is the best mac and cheese that Kraft makes, and it serves more than the other boxes.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?