BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
So fast and easy to prepare. Everything you need is in the box and the noodles are nice and plumpy. I used to use the box that came with the powdered cheese, but you'd have to add butter and milk. If you went overboard on the milk, you'd have a too watered down, unflavorful meal. The cheese in the Deluxe squeezes out and mixes great for a cheese infusion of tasty goodness!
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
So this sharp cheddar is the absolute best. I have always purchased kraft original and got this one on accident, and I've been hooked ever since! This site the creamiest cheese ever and I love that it isn't a powder! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
Nicole M.
Foodie Expert
Kraft is great when it comes to mac n cheese. Although, there are many other kraft options for mac n cheese, this is definitely my favorite! So rich and cheesy! You get exactly what you're craving when eating this deluxe mac and cheese! Completely satisfying.
Ashley W.
Pikeville, KY
If you have ever had children you know that mac-n-cheese is a staple in that area of life! My husband loves and digs right into a big bowl of golden cheesey goodness everytime I make these wonderful noodles!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Foodie Expert
This is the best of the best. I grew up with the powder cheese but this is my new favorite. I love the cheese packets. It's so creamy, it's a dream! My husband laughed at me because the first time I made him dinner, it was the creamy cheese packet. Only the best of the best for the first meal!
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite quick macaroni and cheese. I could eat a whole pot by my lonesome! It's incredibly cheese and ooey gooey, Kraft never disappoints. I probably eat this a few times a month! Very satisfied.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
This is literally the only brand of mac and cheese that my family buys!! My mom buys these for me and my sister and I will continue to pass that onto my children because the mac and cheese is sooo good!! It's cheesy and delicious, this will forever be my go to brand for mac and cheese!
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
These are my favorite type macaroni and cheese they are so creamy they remind you of homemade macaroni and cheese like your grandma used to make and they're so comforting when you want a comforting and they always make for a good snack
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I love mac and cheese. I love the Kraft brand also. I have tried a lot of the original products and when these new deluxe options came out I was super excited to try them! The cheese seemed so much more rich then the original version. I loved the consistency. I would buy this all the time.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
GIRL YOU COULD EAT THIS RAW AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN'T MESS THIS STUFF UP. SO EASY EVEN A DOG CAN MAKE IT AND THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. COMING FROM COLLEGE STUDENT THIS IS ALL MY BROKESELF THE BOMB
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?