BY KRAFT FOODS #14 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

Buy on Diapers...
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
My family loves this ma and cheese, it's so easy to prepare, full of flavor and makes my sons tummy happy!
Temis P.
Temis P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best of the best, I love this macaroni and cheese, so tasteful so much cheeses, omg to die for
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
This is great if you want something more homemade, you can even add things and make it taste even better.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my my absolute fav box macaroni! Been eating it forever and it doesn't disappoint. I prefer this
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL
Love love mac n cheese goes great with anything and everything I eat mac n cheese at least once a weeek
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Atwater, CA
Mac and cheese is bomb! Could eat it all the time! Breakfast lunch and dinner anytime is the best time
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I love how cheesy these are. My husband and I reach for these more than the others. This is our go to.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I LOVE this Mac & cheese!!! Especially with corn mixed into it! This is always a weekend go to for me
Vandy T.
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
Favorite macaroni and cheese! The kids love it! It's my go-to! Always creamy! And such a great price!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ
I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?