Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Christin F.
Christin F.
Conroe, TX

Absolutely love this meal for myself and my family. Easy to cook and very rich in flavor! Would defidently buy again and every time I go to the grocery store
Laura M.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO

Craft deluxe macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar cheese sauce is absolutely delicious, great for family dinners.so creamy and delicious and so simple to make
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Santa Ana, CA

Tastes delicious and it is easy to make. Ready in no time :) it is my to go when i dont really want to cook up something fancy but still have a great mean.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Lubbock, TX

Oh good Lord this stuff is addictive. It has a mouth watering taste that won't be forgotten. Amazing price for the taste. It doesn't last long in my house.
mindy k.
mindy k.
Bardstown, KY

Lovevthe shells cheesy and great freshness its oir choiceveberytime. We like flavor and this has plenty of it great price too well worth our dollar soent
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Springfield, MO

Eating this as I'm typing. Mac and cheese is a huge thing in our household with seven to 11 kids at all times. Mac and cheese is a lunch a dinner saver!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY

In my house if it's macaroni and cheese it must be crushed by and we've tried a few different brands and nothing compares to craft it truly is the best.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This is one of my favorite ! The taste is so much better I can taste the real cheese and the sauce is what matters most when it comes to Mac n cheese !
Sheena S.
Sheena S.

The deluxe is one of my favorites to make taco bake casseroles with. The mac, ground beef, taco seaaonings, and some salsa and cheese and boom dinner.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC

This is the best thing ever. I make this and eat it just as or I will add some butter salt pepper and broccoli and shrimp or chicken and it's awesome
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?