Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#5 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Temis P.
Temis P.
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is the best of the best, I love this macaroni and cheese, so tasteful so much cheeses, omg to die for
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
My family loves this ma and cheese, it's so easy to prepare, full of flavor and makes my sons tummy happy!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
This is great if you want something more homemade, you can even add things and make it taste even better.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This is my my absolute fav box macaroni! Been eating it forever and it doesn't disappoint. I prefer this
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Love love mac n cheese goes great with anything and everything I eat mac n cheese at least once a weeek
Katie R.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
Jan. 22, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love how cheesy these are. My husband and I reach for these more than the others. This is our go to.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Atwater, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Mac and cheese is bomb! Could eat it all the time! Breakfast lunch and dinner anytime is the best time
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I LOVE this Mac & cheese!!! Especially with corn mixed into it! This is always a weekend go to for me
Vandy T.
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Favorite macaroni and cheese! The kids love it! It's my go-to! Always creamy! And such a great price!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I've been eating this mac n cheese since I was little. It's so good! I make it at least once a week.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?