BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
nicole p.
Riverview, FL
This is seriously my FAVORITE! Its cheesy, creamy and the cheddar stands out. You can buy it any where from Walmart, Publix or Target. Its so easy to prepare- just add milk and the sauce pouch. This truly met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
For a quick and easy mac and cheese dinner this is one of the better ones out there. Easy to make and no milk or butter is needed. It's a little more expensive then the other blue box one, but all you need is boiling water to make this box. Tastes good!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
My favorite mac and cheese. It is so quick and easy to make and very creamy. The flavor is amazing. Very satisfying and affordable. On a budget sometimes I add frozen veg and turkey meat to make an entire meal. Highly recommend you wont be disappointed
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Foodie Expert
I love mac and cheese. This Kraft deluxe one is pretty good. Goes great as a side dish to many entrees. Especially chicken or pork. I like Velveeta shells and cheese better though.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese is one of the food that I will never run out of it. All my family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese. The favor is delicious and it does meet my expectations. Overall I am very satisfied of this product.
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
This has been something I have been eating since I was a teenager. My aunt (RIP) brought this home and it has been a family staple every since. When we do not make it ourselves this is the go to. Every child that is born into the family knows that if it is not from scratch it is Kraft Deluxe. Rich, Creamy, Cheesy goodness.
Dana W.
Concord, CA
There is nothing better than Kraft Mac and Cheese if you need a quick side for lunch or dinner. It's quick and easy, so cheesy, and everyone loves from the littlest kids to the grandparents. I will never outgrow Kraft Mac N Cheese!
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
I loved this mac and cheese! it tasted more rich with the cheese then other brands. Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Crystal F.
I usually fix the shells and cheese kind, but my kids decided that they don't like that as well as the original mac & cheese, so I decided to try this kind last night, and it was a huge hit. It tasted so amazing, like homemade style, but was so much easier and delicious. Will definitely be making this more in the future.
Nikkisha C.
I am so happy that Kraft makes cheese sauce since I love creamy smooth cheese. This box of macaroni and cheese is one of my favorites from Kraft. This is super easy to make. This is something both children and adults will love!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?