Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#20 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
trashell w.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA

ive never tried microwave mac and cheese but i love to make the amily creamy chees its so good you can it the cheese out of the silver pack
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

When in doubt, always go with the classics! Kraft mac and cheese is the only way to go when it comes to that cheesy, golden deliciousness!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish, SD

This is my favorite type of mac and cheese and I always get it when I'm being lazy and just want a little comfort food and is easy to make
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love Kraft Mac and Cheese and especially the sharp cheddar one because it has a lot more flavor than the others and that's always great
Phinesia T.
Phinesia T.
Norman, OK

This is my families favorite mac and cheese its a sauce so it's smooth and you don't get that powder taste. Easy to make and a huge hit.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

These are just okay. I prefer other brands. The cheese doesn't taste real. I don't think it's worth it. I would probably not buy again.
Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL

The grownup Mac'n cheese. Or the closest thing to it. Somewhat quick to make and add some bacon and the rest of the adults would enjoy.
Emily T.
Emily T.

Cheesy as ever, this pasta is almost as good as homemade. It's easy to whip up in a hurry and pleases everyone around the dinner table.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH

Love mac and cheese. It reminds me of home and of being a little kid, having my dad make it for me. This is my ultimate comfort food.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Fort Worth, TX

This is the best mac and cheese made by kraft! It's so creamy and easy to make. You don't have to worry about having milk and butter!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now