Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX

This is my jam. I love the cheesiness that I feel only Kraft can deliver. I eat this once every couple of weeks and I don't plan on stopping.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Every now and again I will grab this box rather than the regular - I make this as a side with dinner. Especially with chicken or pork chops!
trashell w.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA

ive never tried microwave mac and cheese but i love to make the amily creamy chees its so good you can it the cheese out of the silver pack
Soraya M.
Soraya M.

I like provarlo Although not exactly my favorite food, i like more cheese, i love chess, i need more cheese, please moreeeeee cheeseeeeeeee
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish, SD

This is my favorite type of mac and cheese and I always get it when I'm being lazy and just want a little comfort food and is easy to make
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

When in doubt, always go with the classics! Kraft mac and cheese is the only way to go when it comes to that cheesy, golden deliciousness!
Heidy D.
Heidy D.
Manati, PR

Mmmmmmmm just delicious don't matter if it's cold or hot. Always an option! Kraft cheese is the creamiest one. That's why is my favorite.
Phinesia T.
Phinesia T.
Norman, OK

This is my families favorite mac and cheese its a sauce so it's smooth and you don't get that powder taste. Easy to make and a huge hit.
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.

My comfort food of all times, love the flavor, love the taste, and it's so easy to make. This plus rainy day and a good movie = perfect
Emily T.
Emily T.

Cheesy as ever, this pasta is almost as good as homemade. It's easy to whip up in a hurry and pleases everyone around the dinner table.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now