Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Scottsdale, AZ

My go to comfort food is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It brings back great childhood memories of my mom making me Mac and cheese on cold winter days.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

craft is my number 1 in cheese so i got a box of this macaroni to try it and gess what!! i loved it and now its my number 1 in macaroni&cheese to !
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Linden, NJ

Cheddar cheese sauce is perfect for when im on the rub and the kids need to eat something fast
I pack it for their lunch as well and they love it
hefziba m.
hefziba m.

buen sabor y super practico, aun que algunas veces se pega en el recipiente. y algunas otras se hace chicloso. pero en general tienen buen sabor.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.

As a college student in the cold mountains I love this stuff. Kraft gets that cheese sauce right and it's great after a really long study sesh.
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA

I love Kraft macaroni and cheese. It is creamy and cheesy and everone loves it. It is easy to make and it warms me up during the winter months.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH

This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL

These are the bomb. My kids love them and it's super easy for a quick lunch. There are a lot of newer cheese flavors as well that are amazing.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Fort Worth , Tx

One of my favorite foods to eat ever. Easy to make, and deliciously cheesy and flavorful. I wish I could eat it every day without getting fat.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

This brings back child hood memories! I really enjoyed these as a kid, the cheese was always super yummy, plus I was able to make it myself ♡

Join Now