BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Monica K.
Oklahoma City
I love Kraft deluxe. The creaminess of the noodles, the ease of making this even for my teenager and love the little ridges in the noodles!! I pick deluxe over that other brand any day.
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
I love macaroni and cheese it's like pizza, I would eat this everyday if I could it's just that good and the flavor is the cheesiest! Healthy? I have no idea and honestly don't care haha. But I would recommend this a million times.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Kraft Deluxe macaroni and cheese is my family's favorite! This is one of the few side dishes my kids will always eat! The taste is rich and creamy and the price is always affordable.
Cynthia H.
Iaeger, WV
I like the dinners with the cheese sauce way better than the ones with the powder. It's so simple. Nothing extra to add, like milk and butter. Just cut open the packet and mix with the cooked noodles.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff, it's unbelievably creamy. It's kind of like adding a block of Velveeta cheese to a box of Kraft, because if the creaminess and also the taste is a little different.
Nikki B.
Yummy in my tummy for real this mac and cheese is life for all cheese lovers it's easy to prepare has great flavor and is super affordable not really healthy but it's comfort food who doesn't love comfort food
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have always loved Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and have bought it when I need a good dose of comfort food. This is the only mac & cheese dinner that I buy as it is the creamiest and most satisfying that there is. I definitely recommend this product.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely prefer homemade, baked, Mac n cheese, but......when I make boxed, it's always this!!! I've loved this Mac n cheese since I was a kid and will continue to. One food product I have not outgrown!
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm usually pretty picky about my mac and cheese but Kraft never seems to let me down. They have been my go-to since I was a kid. However, recently, it seems like they made a formula change in the cheese sauce and it is right on the bridge of being too overwhelmingly salty.
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT
I use this in a casserole that i make. I add other cheeses to it, but the base of this is perfect for what I use it for. I've tried other brands, and it just doesn't turn out the same.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋