Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#16 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

for a quick yet tasty on the stove mac and cheese, this one provides a good kick with the cheddar cheese sauce. easy and affrodable and one should always have one of these boxes in their pantry
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love Kraft Mac and cheese. There's something about it that I will always love even next to home made Mac and cheese. Super easy to make and affordable. Great side dish for a quick dinner.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Great meal for the whole family! Fills you up and tastes delicious! I've never met anyone who does not like it! Easy to make and got it at wal mart! It's a favorite for me and my siblings!
Iris F.
Iris F.
Biloxi, MS

This is my favorite mac and cheese. I don't like the ones with powder. This is so tasty and creamy. For a quick dinner I will add a can of tuna. It sounds weird but i swear its delicious.
bobbyjo c.
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, Ontario, Ont

I love the teast of sharp cheddar Mac n cheese so creamy and full of flavor it's well worth the money to buy and it is slightly ptricey but I would recommend it if you have not tried yet
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Coventry, CT

I use this in a casserole that i make. I add other cheeses to it, but the base of this is perfect for what I use it for. I've tried other brands, and it just doesn't turn out the same.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

My daughter's current favorite for Mac n cheese. It's fairly salty, so she calls it "salty mac". She doesn't want mac n cheese frequently, but when she does, this is what she asks for.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Holland, Pa

this is my favorite easy to make dinner. It has good flavor, i got it at my target and its very cheep. Another thing i like about it is that i make it for my cousins and its so easy.
Daisy K.
Daisy K.
Elk Grove, CA

Super easy to make and it doesn't take long either. The taste is pretty good considering how little effort you have to put into it. Good for when you're tired or are in a time crunch
Gemini W.
Gemini W.
Denison, TX

I have to say, other then homemade this is our go to. My family can eat this daily. Mainly my 19 yr old son.
I can mix so many things into this when I don't have time to cook dinner.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now