BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Abi L.
Mac and Cheese is perfect for a day when you don't want to cook. It tastes great and is easy to make. I love the sharp cheddar cheese one the best because of the cheese flavor.
Shayla F.
EVERY THING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. I live on campus so anything quick and fast is my go to. I make sure it's in my cabinet at all times. I usually purchase it from target or Walmart whichever has a better deal!!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Mac and cheese its so yummy and good i love it and my kids too. They cant never have enought mac and cheese they love it. UIts one of kids favorite in American from what i heard and seen in articles.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
I make this when I try and attempt to make home made mac in cheese , always satisfied!!I always loved just eating the whole box when I was little , you can fine em at your local Walmart, beyond satisfied!
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love this product easy to make. Has a great wonderful taste. Cheesy texture and is also a fast kids love this product. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Has a great and wonderful price
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
The mac and cheese is very simple to make and tastes pretty good. I don't eat this often because it isn't the healthiest or cleanest option. It does taste good. I would recommend this to people who need an easy work week dinner.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
This is our families' go to when cooking dinner. It isn't what I would take to a potluck though. Quick, easy, no milk needed product. I would always request if you could add more cheese sauce.
Maxine K.
Great Neck
I love the new deluxe Kraft Mac & Cheese. I love that the noodles are bigger and the sauce is creamy and not in powder form. So far I've only had the whole cheddar and I'm already a big fan!!
kaycie s.
San Diego, CA
I love this mac n cheese so creamy and cheesy meet all my mac n cheese needs probably not the healthiest thing but sure is tasty great flavor I will buy again and would recommend to my family and friends
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
Whenever I crave Mac and cheese I always make a box of this. It's so creamy and reminds me of the recipe my grandma has. So so good. Love it so much. It is one of my favorite comfort foods.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious ūüėč