Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC

This is the best thing ever. I make this and eat it just as or I will add some butter salt pepper and broccoli and shrimp or chicken and it's awesome
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

craft is my number 1 in cheese so i got a box of this macaroni to try it and gess what!! i loved it and now its my number 1 in macaroni&cheese to !
ayleen p.
ayleen p.
Medley, FL

I love these macaroni and cheese they are amazing hahaha they are delicious although not very healthy but the cheese taste is the best in the world
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Los Angeles, CA

If you want a creamy mac n cheese this is the way to go! This mac n cheese has the greatest taste and it's a decent portion for more than 2 people.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

Love love love this!! It costs about $3 at Walmart and it is super tasty!! The cheese sauce is creamy and adding a little milk makes it so good!!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH

This is my go-to guilty pleasure for mac and cheese. The pasta to cheese ratio is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, too!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Much better than this brands powder cheese dinner.the already made creamy cheesy pouch is just what the package states ,deluxe...and delicious
Colleen B.
Colleen B.

Kraft seems to have changed their original Mac and cheese which I why I get the deluxe now. It seems the deluxe is what the original once was.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I love the kraft deluxe mac and cheeses! My favorite is the bacon bits one! They all taste so amazing and delicious! I would highly recommend
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX

This is my jam. I love the cheesiness that I feel only Kraft can deliver. I eat this once every couple of weeks and I don't plan on stopping.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?

Join Now