Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Riverside, CA

These are so good to Cook and easy to cook . It is delicious and great for the whole family . You can cook this with anything like chicken . Hot dogs . Burgers . Anything .
If you love an extra cheesy macaroni this is definitely the macaroni for you! It has so much cheese that you would die for. Super delicious. My family lovessssssssss this!
Catie B.
Catie B.

You can't go wrong with Kraft's macaroni & cheese. It's great as a stand alone meal or as a side for dinner. It's the only brand I will use. The perfect amount of cheese!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA

Already will always have the best mac n cheese. their cheese saucy is so creamy and thick depending on the water amount or the packet of sauce. definitely my go to snack
Sugar L.
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM

Gosh I just crave Mac and cheese but I always go for Kraft because it's the best tasting and the closest to real cheese I think and the pasta cooks to a perfect al dente
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC

This is by far the cheesiest, best tasting mac & cheese ever. When I am craving a big bowl of mac but do not want to spend hours making it from scratch, I make this.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI

I love this mac & cheese over the original kraft with the powdered cheese. This has such creamy texture. Definitely very easy to make and always a good go-to dinner.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This stuff is yummy! I like this kind of cheese way better than the original powder cheese . I wouldn't say it's health it's max n cheese but it's mhmmm mhmmm good!
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT

I like mac and cheese as a side. Can't go wrong. I always add some pepper and chili powder too it, it really gives it a better flavor and not too cheesey.
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV

My boys love this stuff! Especially when I'm working and unable to make them a decent lunch they can make this fast and easy and keep their little tummys full
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?