BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren G.
Foodie Expert
If I'm being honest, this is the adult version of my childhood favorite. Add this pasta as a side to any protein and it's like elementary school all over again. It's a refined Mac n cheese for adult cheese lovers.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
This Mac n cheese is a step up from the norm. Better than blue box but still reminds me of my childhood. Any time I want an elevated Mac but still with little effort I reach for this product. It never disappoints.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite after home made of course. It doesn't have a bland flavor and it's super affordable. Sometimes I add broccoli to it for a little twist. This small box is a kitchen staple. Not bad for the price
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
This Mac an cheese is very rich an creamy. It's perfect for a quick fix of Mac n cheese if your not wanting to make home made. It's quick an easy to fix. An it taste great.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
I have loved kraft mac and cheese since I was a kid! So when they came out with the sharp cheddar one I fell even mor in love! I'm a lover of all things cheese so these are perfect for me! I definitely recommend
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with cheese and Kraft is hands down the best and only brand for amazing cheese products. Nothing compares to the rich flavor of a good bowl of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Now I want a bowl of it!
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this product!!! I always pick this up at the store and haven't ever gotten a flavor that I didn't like. I think my favorite one is the white cheddar and bacon flavor just because of the added bacon.
Michele L.
Dillon , SC
Foodie Expert
A family dinner standby at my house. Especially on busy nights. I often make it as a side for chicken or pork chops and my family loves it. I tried other brands but we always go back to the tried and true!
Nicholas M.
Gate City, VA
What can I say that hasn't already been said by Kraft Mac and Cheese. It's amazing and all my friends love it when I cook for them when they come over. I highly recommend Kraft because you know what your getting is going to be delicious.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
The Deluxe mac n cheese has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid. I use to beg my mama to buy this kind when we would go grocery shopping because I felt like the cheese flavor is so much better in the Deluxe kind than it is in the original kraft mac n cheese with the powder cheese. I have continued that Deluxe mac n cheese with my own household and child and that is all I buy. However, I deducted a star because I HATE the new noodles they put in the boxes now. They do not cook well and do not have the same yummy consistency as the original noodles always had. I really wish Kraft would consider bringing the old noodles back for those of us, and I'm sure there are many, who do not like the newer noodles. PLEASE KRAFT!!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?