BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Michelle V.
New York
My favorite dinner side for chicken dishes. This cheesy macaroni is not that powdery concoction from when we were all kids. Its creamy, rich, and flavorful! I love to mix this with shredded cheese, chicken, and red pepper for a little spicyness. The sharp cheddar is my favorite, but really all flavors of this mac n cheese are very good.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a perfect side dish for our lunch or dinner. I love the texture of the noodles! Kids love the taste and I love how easy it is to prepare. Very affordable and meets my expectations. Packaging and price is great. Will continue to be a devout Kraft customer.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Yum! I get mine at Walmart and my kids love it! I make it plain or sometimes make recipes with it. Awesome cheddar flavor. Enough cheese. Enough pasta for 2-3 people in my opinion. I
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
Never any bad reviews when it comes to kraft macaroni and cheese! We love it and eat it as a family. My boys love helping me make it. It makes it seem like they’re actually cooking. They’ll eat more than one box if we have multiple in a single sitting.
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family only buys the deluxe Mac and cheese from kraft because it has so much more flavor. The cheese is so creamy, and the noodles are just the perfect shape. This box feeds my family of 5, and it’s the only thing my brothers will eat for dinner!
Carla P.
Griffin
Mmmm, love some sharp cheese and mix that up with macaroni, great combo. Plus adding anything from chicken, ham, ground beef, kielbasa sausage, and a vegetable of your choice makes a great easy one pot meal.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Mac and cheese, please!!! We cannot keep this in our house! My six year old could eat this nonstop! It’s her absolute favorite brand! It’s also extremely affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Paige W.
Ocoee, FL
I am a sucker for anything with sharp cheddar and this flavor of Mac and cheese did not disappoint. The Kraft deluxe Mac and chess’s are the best and so creamy and quick to make.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋