Alyssa C.
This particular Flavor of the deluxe Mac and Cheese is not My favorite.. The Sharp Cheddar seems to have a funky taste and smell to it.. It also has been almost powdery/chalky to Me.. I prefer the other flavors over this one. It's not bad and we still buy it. It is just not My favorite. I like To Massage the Cheese packet while the noodles are boiling and it seems to help The taste a bit. I Like to add Hamburger meet to this particular Flavor and Make Cheeseburger Mac! It's delicious and The hamburger Soaks up some of the Cheese and Rids it of the chalky, Funky taste! 😍