Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, florida

Me encanta macarrones con queso Kraft y salsa de queso cheddar! Nosotros no hacemos macarrones y queso marca de la tienda. No puedo soportar el sabor del queso en polvo. Kraft macarrones con queso cena de lujo y salsa de queso cheddar fuerte es muy cremoso. El sabor es tan delicioso. Si no ha probado esto todavía le recomiendo que lo haga. Te va a encantar este macarrones con queso cheddar cena salsa de queso tanto como lo hacemos!
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA

This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX

So fast and easy to prepare. Everything you need is in the box and the noodles are nice and plumpy. I used to use the box that came with the powdered cheese, but you'd have to add butter and milk. If you went overboard on the milk, you'd have a too watered down, unflavorful meal. The cheese in the Deluxe squeezes out and mixes great for a cheese infusion of tasty goodness!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.

I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Joia M.
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA

This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I usually fix the shells and cheese kind, but my kids decided that they don't like that as well as the original mac & cheese, so I decided to try this kind last night, and it was a huge hit. It tasted so amazing, like homemade style, but was so much easier and delicious. Will definitely be making this more in the future.
Belle C.
Belle C.
Brooklyn, NY

I used to bring these to school and microwave the cups. They were actually were cheesy and tasted really good. The portion is small for a long school day, but it was worth it because it was really easy to prepare and didn't take long at all. After I while I did get a little tired of eating it, but I still think its good.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , Md

This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS

What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?