Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#15 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
Kenetrice J.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL

The Deluxe mac n cheese has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid. I use to beg my mama to buy this kind when we would go grocery shopping because I felt like the cheese flavor is so much better in the Deluxe kind than it is in the original kraft mac n cheese with the powder cheese. I have continued that Deluxe mac n cheese with my own household and child and that is all I buy. However, I deducted a star because I HATE the new noodles they put in the boxes now. They do not cook well and do not have the same yummy consistency as the original noodles always had. I really wish Kraft would consider bringing the old noodles back for those of us, and I'm sure there are many, who do not like the newer noodles. PLEASE KRAFT!!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love kraft macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar cheese sauce! We don't do store brand macaroni and cheese. I can't stand the taste of the powdered cheese. Kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce is so creamy. The taste is sooo delicious. If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend that you do. You'll love this macaroni and cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce as much as we do!
Fabiola P.
Fabiola P.

Me gusta mucho cocinar con este producto. Normalmente lo convierto en un macarrón al horno comprar cocinar la preparación del producto según las instrucciones, pero la finalización del plato mediante la adición de pan rallado o desmenuzado galletas y tirando en el horno durante unos minutos para brindar un poco. Es perfectamente cursi. Hacen algunos otros sabores de queso. Todo lo cual es bueno!
whylecni r.
whylecni r.

Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD

There is nothing better than a nice warm cheesy bowl of Macaroni and Cheese and if you are looking for one that never lets you down then I suggest trying Kraft Deluxe with Cheddar Cheese Sauce. It is very easy to make, the cheese is perfect, you don't need to add anything else to it to, just cook it up and dive in. The only draw back? You may not want to stop once you have started.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.

I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Cameca B.
Cameca B.
Kingston, Jamaica

If you are looking for a fast and easy family meal that will leave you feeling satisfied then I would recommend the kraft deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner sharp cheddar cheese sauce to you. Not only does it taste good but if you are a cheese lover then this is the right brand for you, it is extremely creamy and cheesey. There is satisfaction in every bite.
Joia M.
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA

This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Melody M.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA

This is the best mac&cheese around, nothing beats its rich creamy flavor. Its even better than homemade and way faster too. If your looking for a quick smash hit for dinner than look no further. This will have you going back for seconds and hoping there's some left over for the next day too. Definitely a crowd please! Taste just like home, but better.
Latoyah C.
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA

Always the best substitute for moms homemade version. Perfectly cheesy and filling. I believe this to be the best brand of mac n cheese on the market today outside of my own mothers homemade version. Love the easiness of preparation. Would probably care for more servings with such a large family as children absolutely cannot deny it either.

Join Now