BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Alyssa C.
This particular Flavor of the deluxe Mac and Cheese is not My favorite.. The Sharp Cheddar seems to have a funky taste and smell to it.. It also has been almost powdery/chalky to Me.. I prefer the other flavors over this one. It's not bad and we still buy it. It is just not My favorite. I like To Massage the Cheese packet while the noodles are boiling and it seems to help The taste a bit. I Like to add Hamburger meet to this particular Flavor and Make Cheeseburger Mac! It's delicious and The hamburger Soaks up some of the Cheese and Rids it of the chalky, Funky taste! 😍
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is good. It fills you up, has a great taste and is a great side to go with any meal! It is bought at any grocery store and is not so bad price wise. So if your lookin for a side here you go!
Mackenzie M.
So cheesy and delicious! This kind of Mac and cheese is easier to make in my opinion because of the sauce packet! No need to mix anything, just squeeze the cheese sauce right on and mix.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo
Never any bad reviews when it comes to kraft macaroni and cheese! We love it and eat it as a family. My boys love helping me make it. It makes it seem like they’re actually cooking. They’ll eat more than one box if we have multiple in a single sitting.
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
My children love Mac and cheese. I mean really? Who doesn’t? This kind is especially good because you have the great taste and it’s easy because all you have to do is squeeze the cheese out the package. I like to have this myself. I like to add broccoli or tuna to my Mac and cheese and call it a meal!
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family only buys the deluxe Mac and cheese from kraft because it has so much more flavor. The cheese is so creamy, and the noodles are just the perfect shape. This box feeds my family of 5, and it’s the only thing my brothers will eat for dinner!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Mac and cheese, please!!! We cannot keep this in our house! My six year old could eat this nonstop! It’s her absolute favorite brand! It’s also extremely affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I am a sucker for anything with sharp cheddar and this flavor of Mac and cheese did not disappoint. The Kraft deluxe Mac and chess’s are the best and so creamy and quick to make.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋