BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to a...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa C.
This particular Flavor of the deluxe Mac and Cheese is not My favorite.. The Sharp Cheddar seems to have a funky taste and smell to it.. It also has been almost powdery/chalky to Me.. I prefer the other flavors over this one. It's not bad and we still buy it. It is just not My favorite. I like To Massage the Cheese packet while the noodles are boiling and it seems to help The taste a bit. I Like to add Hamburger meet to this particular Flavor and Make Cheeseburger Mac! It's delicious and The hamburger Soaks up some of the Cheese and Rids it of the chalky, Funky taste! 😍
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
My children love Mac and cheese. I mean really? Who doesn’t? This kind is especially good because you have the great taste and it’s easy because all you have to do is squeeze the cheese out the package. I like to have this myself. I like to add broccoli or tuna to my Mac and cheese and call it a meal!
Jennifer R.
Buffalo
Never any bad reviews when it comes to kraft macaroni and cheese! We love it and eat it as a family. My boys love helping me make it. It makes it seem like they’re actually cooking. They’ll eat more than one box if we have multiple in a single sitting.
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family only buys the deluxe Mac and cheese from kraft because it has so much more flavor. The cheese is so creamy, and the noodles are just the perfect shape. This box feeds my family of 5, and it’s the only thing my brothers will eat for dinner!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Mac and cheese, please!!! We cannot keep this in our house! My six year old could eat this nonstop! It’s her absolute favorite brand! It’s also extremely affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I am a sucker for anything with sharp cheddar and this flavor of Mac and cheese did not disappoint. The Kraft deluxe Mac and chess’s are the best and so creamy and quick to make.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I grew up eating home made macaroni and cheese and never really ate the box stuff when I was older. I couldn't imagine using yellow powder to make a cheese sauce, so when I saw that these came with a liquid cheese sauce I had to try it. It's a real creamy, velvety cheese that coats the macaroni. Definitely a quick, easy way to a great meal.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
This product makes cooking a side dish quick and easy! I liked how the sauce just mixes right in. No red to measure milk, butter, etc. The flavor was nice and the texture was thick and creamy. The other type of macaroni sometimes comes out runny. This is a great week night staple to use for busy families!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋