BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encanta macarrones con queso Kraft y salsa de queso cheddar! Nosotros no hacemos macarrones y queso marca de la tienda. No puedo soportar el sabor del queso en polvo. Kraft macarrones con queso cena de lujo y salsa de queso cheddar fuerte es muy cremoso. El sabor es tan delicioso. Si no ha probado esto todavía le recomiendo que lo haga. Te va a encantar este macarrones con queso cheddar cena salsa de queso tanto como lo hacemos!
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to for my extreme deep dish mac and cheese. It makes the homemade process so much easier, and has the best original sharp cheddar flavor. It tastes great with sour cream added to make it ever sharper. I always get asked for the recipe whenever I make deep dish mac with kraft deluxe....the white cheddar and garlic is also to DIE for. Tastes like restaurant mac. 10/10 recommended
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
I really like cooking with this product. I normally convert it into a baked macaroni buy cooking the preparing the product as instructed but finalizing the dish by adding breadcrumbs or crumbled crackers and throwing it in the oven for a few minutes to toast up a little. It's perfectly cheesy. They make a few other cheese flavors as well. All of which are good!
Joia M.
Joia M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is pretty tasty, and a lot of food. It's a little bit bland though. I much preferred the spicier flavor, but for whatever reason they stopped selling that. It's very easy to prepare, just boil water, cook the macaroni, and mix. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Kraft mac and cheese but wants something a little better than the powdered stuff.
Belle C.
Belle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to bring these to school and microwave the cups. They were actually were cheesy and tasted really good. The portion is small for a long school day, but it was worth it because it was really easy to prepare and didn't take long at all. After I while I did get a little tired of eating it, but I still think its good.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Foodie Expert
Let's face it Kraft macaroni and cheese mix the best macaroni and cheese not matter if you're in the mood for a homemade macaroni and cheese or Kraft macaroni and cheese Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best macaroni and cheese something about the yellow macaroni and cheese makes you feel all warm inside I love it
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Abingdon, VA
Mac and cheese is sadly I do not go without eating at least once a week that's honestly not even a joke! This mac and cheese is the best I've ever had and believe me I've tried them all, the cheese is honestly the best cheese you can get out of any mac and cheese brand, or kind out there literally!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my mothers go to meal. Whether she makes it with or without ground beef. No one can really top Kraft, it's been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. All their cheeses taste great. I stick with Kraft for the most part. Pair this with buffalo wings and you have a party!
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Irvine, CA
The beat quick snack for a hearty touch, reminds me of childhood. Reminds me when I went into souplantation the first and trying out theit Mac and cheese, this couldn't compare until I came across Kraft one night after work after visiting Ralph's. A life saver for cheese fixations.
Misty Z.
Misty Z.
Hamilton, AL
This is a staple at my house. We eat it like its going out of style. I prefer this over velvetta because the cheese seems to melt more easily. The flavor is great. I do add a little garlic powder, only because my family LOVES garlic in everything. This is just a little added touch.
Silver V.
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?