BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• they're easy to make and delicious 😋2 Answers
  • What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to th...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa C.
This particular Flavor of the deluxe Mac and Cheese is not My favorite.. The Sharp Cheddar seems to have a funky taste and smell to it.. It also has been almost powdery/chalky to Me.. I prefer the other flavors over this one. It's not bad and we still buy it. It is just not My favorite. I like To Massage the Cheese packet while the noodles are boiling and it seems to help The taste a bit. I Like to add Hamburger meet to this particular Flavor and Make Cheeseburger Mac! It's delicious and The hamburger Soaks up some of the Cheese and Rids it of the chalky, Funky taste! 😍
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoy the sharp cheddar in this macaroni and cheese.  It is very easy to make and comes out perfect every time.  If I want it to be like "homemade"  after it is made I add sour cream with shredded cheese on top and baked until cheese is melted.
Paige W.
Davenport, FL
I am a sucker for anything with sharp cheddar and this flavor of Mac and cheese did not disappoint. The Kraft deluxe Mac and chess’s are the best and so creamy and quick to make.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo
Never any bad reviews when it comes to kraft macaroni and cheese! We love it and eat it as a family. My boys love helping me make it. It makes it seem like they’re actually cooking. They’ll eat more than one box if we have multiple in a single sitting.
Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
My family only buys the deluxe Mac and cheese from kraft because it has so much more flavor. The cheese is so creamy, and the noodles are just the perfect shape. This box feeds my family of 5, and it’s the only thing my brothers will eat for dinner!
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is a great brand for Mac and cheese. It is very easy to make and glad i can purchase in bulk. I don’t know what the pricing is currently but if purchased from Costco or Sam club it can be affordable.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Mac and cheese, please!!! We cannot keep this in our house! My six year old could eat this nonstop! It’s her absolute favorite brand! It’s also extremely affordable and can be found in any grocery store!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Kraft macaroni and cheese is a staple of my childhood, and since then they have made other great macaroni and cheese including this one? Different because of the cheddar cheese which I️ like
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Kraft Deluxe macaroni and cheese is my family's favorite! This is one of the few side dishes my kids will always eat! The taste is rich and creamy and the price is always affordable.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Silver V.
Shawnee, KS
What is the best cheese, that's not a Kraft product, to add to this to give it an even more creamy texture? Can you bake this after you make it?
Norah A.
riyadh
they're easy to make and delicious 😋