Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Four Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Four Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Deluxe Four Cheese Sauce Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Taste of rich & creamy.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

• Who thinks this mac and cheese is better then the shells ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious. Definitely a guilty pleasure- plus it tastes great if you incorporate some hot sausage, red pepper flakes, etc. Always a good price. The hardest part is trying not to eat the whole box, and instead only eat a portion that won't blow my calories for the day!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I picked this out to go with dinner. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was wowed with this! Super cheesy! The noodles are thick and hold their shape well. I love how thick this Mac n cheese is compared to the original which is runny and the noodles get smushed when mixing it.
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Foodie Expert
Anything with multiple cheeses is a great thing in my book. I already love all kraft Mac n cheese but this stuff really puts the icing on the super cheesy cake :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
Yummy creamy mac n cheese for when you're wanting something more than the original. Makes a great side item for a nice dinner. Easy to cook. Just a good quick item. Would recommend.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
There's absolutely no comparison to Kraft boxed macaroni and cheese. We loved it when we were kids and we love it now and our kids love it. It's easy to make and taste awesome
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite favorite favorite Mac & cheese ever ! Probably not the most healthy option but it's quick and easy to make , taste great and is super affordable !
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Morehead
Foodie Expert
This is the best boxed Mac and cheese. Geared more for adults than kids though. The liquid cheese is so much better than the powdered ones.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
As a child I loved eating Mac n Cheese... Till this day I still love mac n cheese especially this one. Kraft is great! It's very easy to make and comes out delicious. Very creamy and cheesy. But if you don't want too much cheese then you just don't put the entire packet
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Foodie Expert
Easy to prepare, tastes good, decent price, healthy , my daughter love this she eats this like once a week
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
My go-to Mac and cheese! Good with almost anything and it never gets old! Will always love this!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston , WV
Who thinks this mac and cheese is better then the shells ?