BY KRAFT FOODS

Mary E.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
Love the taste of Kraft, or Velveeta cheese..sometimes I will buy American but mostly it's the Kraft American Felix..this brand Tastes Great, and Melts wonderfully, doesn't feel or look or taste like fake plasticky poorly made cheeses, so the quality is great and the quality is Unbeatable.! Great prices as well on items, I get em regularly ..very versatile, easy to make Many different foods n meals that will make the whole family happy.! And full..! Delicious..
Paola V.
Paola V.
Love this cheese and never purchase other ones! love the taste and value for what i get in the box. love that it melts nicely as compared to the cheap plastic stuff that id never buy again. A must have this summer for our cookouts and family swimming days the kids will eat it alone of with a sandwich is a nice go to cheese for us
Brian V.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
These are your basic, everyday cheese. I'm sure everyone has these in their fridge. They're not the best cheese but when you're making a sandwich or a burger, they serve their purpose perfectly well. I do wish they'd melt more though, as I tried putting them in eggs and they just like wilted but didn't actually melt.
Preethi K.
Preethi K.
Jersey City, NJ
Simple, but good. I think this cheese does taste very good and goes great on burgers or a grilled cheese sandwich. It is a great value and very easy to find. I have purchased this product multiple times and I would recommend it to others. It is not a top quality unique cheese but still very good.
Chidi A.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I used to eat this cheese A LOT growing up. They tasted so good as a snack, on it's own. Like straight out the packaging. But I aside from that, I ate them with sandwiches or on hamburgers. I don't use this cheese anymore because I think it's processed.
Paige S.
Paige S.
San Diego, CA
My husband and I love the taste of this cheese. I don't know why it is so overpriced though. We may have to stop buying it soon. Many stores no longer carry it either because of the price. I used to buy it at my local Walmart, but it's no longer there.
marisa s.
marisa s.
This cheese is very nice! I like to eat it in sandwiches. If you're looking for more natural cheese this isn't really for you as it's kind of synthetic, but I like it. I think this cheese is good but there are better alternatives out there
Modisha M.
Modisha M.
Bronx, NY
The only cheese we purchase in my house. It makes great grilled cheese sandwiches and goes great with egg breakfast sandwiches. We purchase in bulk from wholesale club. don't like the taste of any other brand.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Wyoming, MI
Anita K.
Anita K.
TUJUNGA, CA
This is my go to cheese for when I want a grilled cheese sandwich. I just love the way it melts and tastes. It's such a creamy texture and it tastes good on any type of bread.