BY KRAFT

Jackie R.
Cookeville, TN
I love kraft cheese.  It tastes great on my sandwiches and makes a mean grilled cheese.  You can find it at any supermarket at anytime.  I like the deluxe better than the individually wrapped.  It has a fresher flavor to me.  I would recommend this cheese to anyone.  My kids won't even eat a different kind.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
This is our go to cheese. Not only do we use this for our sandwiches, this is also our dog's favorite treat when she is good. We love to make grilled cheese sandwiches too. Kraft cheese is the best. We always have this in our refrigerator. You can never have too much Kraft cheese!
Ashley H.
This is something I always keep in my house. Between sandwiches and grilled cheeses we are always going through an abundance of cheese. I have found Kraft to be my favorite because of the favor, texture and melting consistency it is by far my go to choice!
Stacey B.
Elba, NY
Kraft Deluxw American cheese is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches. It has a perfect cheesy flavor and it's good for you. It's a good price for the amount you get. I buy Kraft Deluxe American Cheese often.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
I have teenage boys and this is their favorite boxed mac-n-cheese. I have to watch them or they will eat it all in one sitting! It's very creamy and has amazing cheese flavor that you expect from Kraft.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
It's not real baked macaroni and cheese if you don't have velveeta! I love this cheese with my nachos and queso dip. It melts easily and taste great and it's very affordable for a large amount of cheese!
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY
Thicker than regular Kraft cheese that tastes almost as good as deli cheese. Conveniently presliced and ready to eat without waiting in line at the deli and without deli pricing.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
Love the taste of Kraft, or Velveeta cheese..sometimes I will buy American but mostly it's the Kraft American Felix..this brand Tastes Great, and Melts wonderfully, doesn't feel or look or taste like fake plasticky poorly made cheeses, so the quality is great and the quality is Unbeatable.! Great prices as well on items, I get em regularly ..very versatile, easy to make Many different foods n meals that will make the whole family happy.! And full..! Delicious..
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Simple, but good. I think this cheese does taste very good and goes great on burgers or a grilled cheese sandwich. It is a great value and very easy to find. I have purchased this product multiple times and I would recommend it to others. It is not a top quality unique cheese but still very good.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I used to eat this cheese A LOT growing up. They tasted so good as a snack, on it's own. Like straight out the packaging. But I aside from that, I ate them with sandwiches or on hamburgers. I don't use this cheese anymore because I think it's processed.